Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Is God Calling Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Calling Me? (355 Views)

Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry / Is GOD Calling You? (By Truthunedited) / Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Calling Me? by ezeonline2(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Good day nairalanders, I was born a Christian but along the line I stopped going to church, though still listening to radio ministrations and always on religion section on nairaland trying to learn a thing or two.
I always dream seeing myself in the church preaching, praying for people and and also counseling. The one I had few day back was worrysome, I saw myself in the church preaching to a large congratulations and after which, i started praying for them. I really liked what I was doing in the dream but in reality I don't even own a Bible. Though I do pray few minutes in the morning before going out and also at night before I sleep. I can't say I'm born again but I keep myself from committing sin.
Is God calling me for his work or it's just my imagination?
Note: I'm a slight stammer.

Thank you.
Re: Is God Calling Me? by OluwasureGig: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2019
lol ma guy na owu dey call you

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me? by cenaman(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2019
You can call GOD if he didn't call you, all na calling.
Re: Is God Calling Me? by Iamicekid(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2019
Guy try go church for counseling, Na there them go tell you if you get anointing or not

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me? by Rogersmith(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2019
God is calling you. And you have your part to play.
How is your life generally? Are you witnessing any progress in your career?

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me? by Danhumprey: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2019
Na so pastors dey start. See scoping. grin
Re: Is God Calling Me? by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Just keep doing ur thing...when the time come,no be person go tell u.u'll see it playing out.

1 Like

Re: Is God Calling Me? by ezeonline2(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Rogersmith:
God is calling you. And you have your part to play.
How is your life generally? Are you witnessing any progress in your career?
Thanks
I'm doing well I'm my career. I'm am an account.
Re: Is God Calling Me? by ezeonline2(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Danhumprey:
Na so pastors dey start. See scoping. grin
cheesy you funny.
Re: Is God Calling Me? by BetterChurch: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
There are different kinds of dreams. While some may be about our past lives, others could be futuristic or instructive. And these are all real events and not "fragments of the imagination." One trick is to ask the Inner Master for help and understanding. You can, before drifting asleep, say gently to your Inner Guide, "please help me remember and understand my dreams." Then go to sleep with much love in your heart for this Divine manifestation of God that is always with you. He is also the Dream Master.
Re: Is God Calling Me? by sholay2011(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
While your dream appears to be pointing in that direction (if I were to interpret it), I cannot definitely say God is calling you as you're not even sure you are born again. The safest way to confirm such calling is first from the word of God, and then other seniors in Christianity will confirm it over time. But if you're not a regular at church, there is no way that will happen.

I will advise you join a Bible-believing church and be a devoted worker. The calling over your life will easily emerge (if you are called).
Re: Is God Calling Me? by ezeonline2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
BetterChurch:
There are different kinds of dreams. While some may be about our past lives, others could be futuristic or instructive. And these are all real events and not "fragments of the imagination." One trick is to ask the Inner Master for help and understanding. You can, before drifting asleep, say gently to your Inner Guide, "please help me remember and understand my dreams." Then go to sleep with much love in your heart for this Divine manifestation of God that is always with you. He is also the Dream Master.

Thank you sir
Re: Is God Calling Me? by ezeonline2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
sholay2011:
While your dream appears to be pointing in that direction (if I were to interpret it), I cannot definitely say God is calling you as you're not even sure you are born again. The safest way to confirm such calling is first from the word of God, and then other seniors in Christianity will confirm it over time. But if you're not a regular at church, there is no way that will happen.

I will advise you join a Bible-believing church and be a devoted worker. The calling over your life will easily emerge (if you are called).

Many thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Walks Out On Her Congregation / Jelly Beans Prayer / Christmas Tree? (jeremiah 10:3-5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.