Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil (19598 Views)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / Arsenal Best Player Of The Month / Why Did Xhaka & Shaqiri Celebrate By Making 'double Eagle' Signs Against Serbia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by boss1310(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2019
you don GUESS your line up finish abi wait for the authentic one from Emery
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by popcykaylah(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2019
I’m a united fan but arsenal will beat us today
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by owoeye2: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
Riddle!
One pic 2 Arsenal players. Who are they? grin tongue

Holding and Pepe

1 Like

Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by majamajic(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2019
Man Utd should try Remero Sergio in premiership

I don't understand De Gea since last season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by braimeddy: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2019
The clueless Emery will still use Xhaka in that midfield. Xhaka will be the one that will bring the downfall of Emery
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Acecube(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
Riddle!
Holding Pepe
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Chyxki: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2019
I agree with you 9/11.

However, RFB shud be Chambers and not Maitland-Niles.

Also, if Laca is healthy he shud start and not Saka.
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Chyxki: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2019
braimeddy:
The clueless Emery will still use Xhaka in that midfield. Xhaka will be the one that will bring the downfall of Emery

Xhaka ain't that bad, but he's poor whenever he has to provide final cover for the defence.
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by henrixx(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2019
embarassed
BiafranBushBoy:
Nonsense

What exactly has the Saka guy brought to the game in the premier league? Do you think we are playing under 17?

He played against Aston Villa and complete almost zero passes!!

Ceballos will never be like Ozil. He drops deeps to defend, leaving us with no attacking options down the middle.

Ozil is lazy, but it is only him that can coordinate the midfield and gel play.

Lack of Ozil is leaving a huge burden on the back of that 20yr old Guen.

Play Ozil and let Torreira and Guendozi roam the midfield!!!

We need attaching play ooo...

Arsenal has faced the most shots in the premier league. Despite not playing Ozil.

We no Sabi attack, we no Sabi defend... Wetin we come Sabi?

#EmreyOut!!!
https:///9Zn3VO3bgmH67JzsNtU5l2

International arsenal group
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by mudiana(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2019
cenaman:
man u 3 vs 0 arsenal, I will cut off my balls if man u fails to get a point in this match.
eya! Ur balls must go by ur own hands today cos the man United I have been supporting for years is turning into a joke.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by cenaman(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2019
bluebay:

I suppose that’s the highest amount you’ve ever thought of in your life. Idiot
500k is my minimum weekly expenses, u can't come online and be castigating people u never met or u have met them but never knew they are the ones u are insulting on social media. my work force has employee of over 50......
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by bluebay(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2019
cenaman:
500k is my minimum weekly expenses, u can't come online and be castigating people u never met or u have met them but never knew they are the ones u are insulting on social media. my work force has employee of over 50......
Congratulations....
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by bosmann11: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2019
It's gonna be a draw 1-1
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Goldicon2(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2019
Where you get ur line up ? Niles get Red card oh .
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Alarib(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by lifezone247(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
Riddle!
holding pepe grin
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Claireshan1(f): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2019
My own be say arsenal will beat Man U

Don't argue with me biko

From a FCB fan
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by AugustineSilva(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2019
cenaman:
man u 3 vs 0 arsenal, I will cut off my balls if man u fails to get a point in this match.

Be Sure To Add Onions, Massa and Sprinkle Pepper While serving It closest To The Nearest Arsenal Fan, We are Winning This One Tonight....

C'mon You Gunners

1 Like

Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Alexbreezy(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
Riddle!
Lolz.. holding n pepe
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Unrated900(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2019
If you beat man united chance to go to the third place

Na so he easy

Man U no get God abiii

Continue
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by sammyj: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2019
I don't blame you, I blame my yeye team Man U alongside the yeye team and coach !!! embarassed cry cry
bluebay:

Let’s bet. My 500k for your 2k
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by pimoski: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2019
Man U 1 vs Arsenal 3.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by DonBenny77(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2019
C'mon you Gunners!
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by BiafranBushBoy: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2019
henrixx:
embarassedhttps:///9Zn3VO3bgmH67JzsNtU5l2

International arsenal group

Is that a group?
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by slapandfall(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
Riddle!

HOLDING PEPE smiley
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by ay4shizzy(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
Riddle!
pepe and holding
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Norstrademus(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2019
cenaman:
I hope you have your knife ready?
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by tweakdude1: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2019
cenaman:

Please give me your home address because am coming with scissors grin
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by Damntruth(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Goldicon2:
Where you get ur line up ? Niles get Red card oh .
it was a one match ban ,he has faced the ban in the league cup 5-0 win
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by pmc01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
cenaman:

Good to know. 500k can farm on an acre (6 plots) of land, with a good long term outlook.

Your dependants will thank you. Shall we talk further?
Re: Arsenal’s Best Line-up To Face Man Utd: No Xhaka Or Ozil by pmc01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Is that a group?

NL doesn't support WhatsApp group invite link.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Becomes Fourth Highest Goalscorer In PSG History / Arsenal Cancels Aubameyang’s Contract Ahead Of Barcelona Move / Samuel Okwaraji's 52nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.