Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. (831 Views)

This Generation Is Cursed! / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Its very sad. This generation is wasting away

*Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business*

*Pray for Nigerian youths*

* Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

* Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.
Note: American population is twice Nigeria's population.

* Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

*Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.*

*__It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.__*

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

“A generation of illiterate graduates” ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such *illicit business.*

*So unfortunate* .
#copied

3 Likes

Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2019
Unfortunately, nobody wants to hear this!
Have you asked yourself these questions?

1. Why is the logo of the show a large eye?
2. What religious morals (Islamic or Christian ) have they imparted from the youths?
3. What have you gained from this show so far?
4. For months, these "housemates" refused to pray. Why?
5. Why are the 5 deadly enemies of man repeatedly shown in this show?
6. Why is the show so perverted?

Open your eyes. Don't let the devil deceive you!

3 Likes

Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by SenecaTheYonger: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Be sincere, would you write this thought provoking article if you were the CEO of Big Brother Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2019
"Teacher teach me nonsense" as sang by the great fela....naija youths are fast learners...wole soyinka,atiku and the rest of them..lacks the moral justification to judge nigerian youths...who is the father of cultism in nigeria?
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2019
WinningEleven:

2. What religious morals (Islamic or Christian ) have they imparted from the youths?

1 Like

Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Be sincere, would you write this thought provoking article if you were the CEO of Big Brother Nigeria?
It is not my destiny to be the CEO so this question of yours is useless
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by harry2sexy(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Do they do daily devotions or at least say a word of prayer in the big brother show or better yet, are they allowed to read religious books in the house? That will tell u how unuseful the show is
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
donbachi:
"Teacher teach me nonsense" as sang by the great fela....naija youths are fast learners...wole soyinka,atiku and the rest of them..lacks the moral justification to judge nigerian youths...who is the father of cultism in nigeria?
The fathers of cultism had pure and good intentions for their cult! Check and read history well before you open your mouth and shout nonsense. Please. Don't be an educated illiterate
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2019
harry2sexy:
Do they do daily devotions or at least say a word of prayer in the big brother show or better yet, are they allowed to read religious books in the house? That will tell u how unuseful the show is
People refuse to see this. And its very unfortunate
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
undecided The devil is winning man,n nobody seems to give a phuck...

1 Like

Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by donbachi(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
WinningEleven:

The fathers of cultism had pure and good intentions for their cult! Check and read history well before you open your mouth and shout nonsense. Please. Don't be an educated illiterate
its u dat is the illiterate here..for u not to have known dat there is no good in anything evil...cultism is rebellion..read history before u open your mouth and shout nonsense.
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided The devil is winning man,n nobody seems to give a phuck...
The spirit of religious apathy has come upon most of our youths. Satan likes it when nobody gives him attention and doesn't disturb his work.
The devil is winning, and the youths of nowadays allow him to win. Naked women in our streets everywhere (some of them aren't human), everywhere and everything has been sexualized, keeping a clean mind is difficult nowadays, if you aren't chasing the perversion, it begins to chase you.

1 Like

Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2019
donbachi:
its u dat is the illiterate here..for u not to have known dat there is no good in anything evil...cultism is rebellion..read history before u open your mouth and shout nonsense.
I refuse to argue with you.
Good morning
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2019
When buhari called us lazy youths, everybody was angered. But the things we are seeing today underscores his words succinctly.
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2019
WinningEleven:

I refuse to argue with you.
Good morning
u too gud morning...but,always know dat cultism is a social crime...it is like a tree that has many roots..and dat tree did not just stay and grew by itself,someone planted it...cool down make GOD use u.
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by EkunKekere: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Pryrates is a Fraternity not a cult. In the United States, United Kingdom and other countries far more advanced than Nigeria, fraternities and sororities exist in Universities for the purpose of allowing young men and women from all social backgrounds to mix freely without any sense of superiority or inferiority.

I guess Soyinka's only mistake was in believing that Nigerians were intelligent enough to understand the basic premise of how fratenal societies work.

donbachi:
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
WinningEleven:

Bro please can i be your friend? I feel i would learn a lot from you. I want to be woke myself.
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by WinningEleven(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Bro please can i be your friend? I feel i would learn a lot from you. I want to be woke myself.
Your WhatsApp number?
Re: This Generation Is A Wasting Generation. by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
WinningEleven:

Your WhatsApp number?
08130565119 thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum / Woman Left With “huge Blue Lumps” In Her Lips After Having Botched Fillers / 15 Jobs That Wont Exist In 2030:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.