Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos (38463 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by cerpvad(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2019
Rights Activist and owner of the online journal platform, Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has been arraigned in court this morning by the Nigerian Government/DSS on trumped-up charges of treason and terrorism. This is the first time Sowore will appear in court and any public place since he was taken from his room on August 3, 2019.
#FreeSoworeNow #soworevsdss

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by immortalcrown(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2019
Time to give back part of what he collected from the same government. If you know, you know. On the other hand, this is an opportunity for him to enlarge his coast.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Mutemenot(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2019
cheesy Sowore, you once blocked me on your social media cos I was giving you hit response to your numerous propanganda in 2013-2014. I honestly feel sorry but its unforntate you dug the pool you are swimming in . Karma is real, let us learn our lessons today...

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by DoubleO07: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Its really Sad.

But I guess some day Nigerians will appreciate this man.

I just hope it wont be too late.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by kolafolabi(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
He looks different.. Hope he was not tortured

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by skyblueking(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Just imagine bridging a citizen's right for 8weeks without trial...
For crying out loud, what kinda government does that.. This is just a barbaric practise in a country ruled by cannibals...
We practise DEMON-CRASY

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by ForeThinker: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
THE FG SEEMS TO BE PLAYING IN THIS GUY HANDS

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by YungMike(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Dude looks fresh though.
Smiling his way towards victory. All charges labeled against him is funny asf.

BTW, get a SMILE VOICE NUMBER to call NIGERIAN Numbers from anywhere in the world at an amazing cheap call rate.....Check signature for contact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by moscobabs(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
H

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
All I see is fear... They're afraid of this guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by whytediamond(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
One day, we all shall be free.

Nigeria is way way behind other Nations, no thanks to less than 0.5% of the entire populace.

One day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by obembet(f): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Victory Is your my Hero.

God go punish Buhari and all APC supporters

18 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by realstars: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore is now in the world record....

One thing I know about Nigerian government is the way of promoting little things into uncontrollable outcome, that will bring world wide worries.

KANU has left the vacancy rooms for sowore,
Guess, after sowore, who will be the next?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Ceoking6: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Great man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by laurentium(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by henrybomb(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
cerpvad:
Rights Activist and owner of the online journal platform, Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has been arraigned in court this morning by the Nigerian Government/DSS on trumped-up charges of treason and terrorism. This is the first time Sowore will appear in court and any public place since he was taken from his room on August 3, 2019.
No matter how they try to suppress him he is coming out strong

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
undecided

A government that can't handle criticism. You talk them arrest you. Peaceful protest na terrorism.

Nor be camouflage military regime be this.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Pangea: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
The government is burnishing is credentials for the next election
Buhari is a dictator!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by PapaBaby: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
I'm beginning to really like Sowore after reading his story.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by sweetkev(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Dude look sick cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by chinedu234(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore versus Bandits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by 9jayes: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Buhari should release this man nah abi wetin gann.

Please bring your funds to my table
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by holluwai(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Wow....if only people can say half the good things they said about tacha about this guy who is doing what’s right!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by 2undeee(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
DoubleO07:
Its really Sad.

But I guess some day Nigerians will appreciate this man.

I just hope it wont be too late.

Appreciate him for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by iamawara(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Man looking healthier than your stubborn president.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Pulsenaija: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by wordbank(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
No matter the clause they attach to his freedom, no matter the number of legal and illegal charges against him and strongholds trying to shut the voice of freedom, let it be known that freedom is like death, it's inevitable!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by SouthSouth1914: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
cerpvad:

Arraigned in court where he was legitimately asked to fulfil his bail conditions. What goes around, will sure catch up with buhari.. It’s just a matter of time!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed / Phone Numbers Of All The Ministers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.