Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos (38486 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Sowore Appears In Court Today (Photos) / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
ForeThinker:
THE FG SEEMS TO BE PLAYING IN THIS GUY HANDS

By making him more popular.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
DoubleO07:
Its really Sad.

But I guess some day Nigerians will appreciate this man.

I just hope it wont be too late.

Tah ..Appreciate fire

As if na me and am follow share money when he was supporting buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by somehow: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
adebuk47:
Seun Osewa will not kill us. Who else noticed that the like button is no longer working?

You want likes for making no sense whatsoever?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
cheesy Sowore, you once blocked me on your social media cos I was giving you hit response to your numerous propanganda in 2013-2014. I honestly feel sorry but its unforntate you dug the pool you are swimming in . Karma is real, let us learn our lessons today...

You're anonymous, so your ranting really doesn't matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by point5: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Victory will be yours for speaking the truth and for the poor Nigerians..
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Adekdammy: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2019
He looks lean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2019
Seen...
Next
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Simplyleo: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
skyblueking:
Just imagine bridging a citizen's right for 8weeks without trial...

For crying out loud, what kinda government does that..
This is just a barbaric practise in a country ruled by cannibals...

We practise DEMON-CRASY
Citizens right? Do you know what the word "right" actually means?

Pls, tell me which govt accepts revolution? Is revolution against the govt a "right"?

Or from another angle, is it the same sowore that said he doesn't give a bleep whether or not his action is legal or not?

Pls, opposition is not display of madness, this is what you should have told him.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by seguno2: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
DoubleO07:
Its really Sad.

Did he appreciate Nigeria when he supported the greater evil with propaganda and lies in 2015?
Please take ya time before I vex for you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Victor08032(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
SOWORE FOR LIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Benwems(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
Where is the stuff he wears on his neck?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Badonasty(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2019
cerpvad:
Rights Activist and owner of the online journal platform, Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has been arraigned in court this morning by the Nigerian Government/DSS on trumped-up charges of treason and terrorism. This is the first time Sowore will appear in court and any public place since he was taken from his room on August 3, 2019.
#FreeSoworeNow #soworevsdss

This man is gaining the popularity he wants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Trendirabingi: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2019
If it was a country of reasonable individuals in greater population, not ediots and confused & fake bbn titans of ignorance and misplaced priority... You will have over 2million sowores arraigned in that court today by a tyrant demonic lots and supporters of APC in government...the world would have seen the peoples hatred for the kind of fraud and practice in the name of country and government...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by AtovicGerald19(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2019
This is serious..I thought plans are to release him.
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by FarahAideed: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

Pls, tell me which govt accepts revolution? Is revolution against the govt a "right"?

Or from another angle, is it the same sowore that said he doesn't give a bleep whether or not his action is legal or not?

Pls, opposition is not display of madness, this is what you should have told him.
Waited for you to defend Buharis gaffe at UNGA but you were no where to be found only to appear here to support tyranny as usual
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by jayson87: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore also betrayed the future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by godofuck231: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2019
if Britain was watching or monitoring fairly they would have fought for sowore, but it's clear that nigeria has been sold out and the North has an agreement to butcher the country
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2019
All is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2019
DoubleO07:
Its really Sad.

he is a con man. If u make him president he will flop as he is arrogant and not diplomatic. Ran a one man aac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by AtovicGerald19(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2019
It's well with your soul...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by Simplyleo: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

Waited for you to defend Buharis gaffe at UNGA but you were no where to be found only to appear here to support tyranny as usual
You posted a video of him answering questions and I don't really understand how the video supports your gaffe claim, so I don't respond to nonsense.

Tyranny? So a government should allow revolution? Is that also a right? Niggah, pls wail sensibly, not this nonsense you keep posting about with zero consequences.

Sowore is educated enough to prosecute his case even at international level if really his action was within the law.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by semyman: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2019
cerpvad:
Rights Activist and owner of the online journal platform, Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has been arraigned in court this morning by the Nigerian Government/DSS on trumped-up charges of treason and terrorism. This is the first time Sowore will appear in court and any public place since he was taken from his room on August 3, 2019.
#FreeSoworeNow #soworevsdss
Trumped-up charges?
What a biased reporter
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by DoubleO07: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2019
seguno2:

Did he appreciate Nigeria when he supported the greater evil with propaganda and lies in 2015?
Please take ya time before I vex for you.

On a good day, I will have given you a detailed response, but Its clear people like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is.
Its when people like you think and talk this way that you can tell the nation will never progress.

The citizens really are a reflection of the leaders they have.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by tiredoflife(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2019
Why hasn't he been shot
This bastard brought this calamity on us
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by 12345baba(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2019
Who cares
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by southsouthking(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Them done give my guy small waist pain, see as him come dey sit down.
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by TemmyT002(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2019
With all due respect, those accusing Sowore of being responsible for getting Buhari into power are not being reasonable.
He spoke against Jonathan's government just the same way he is doing to Buhari's government.
Stop bringing sentiments into serious issues.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by oloriooko(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Wetin dey find blood,even if them give am palm oil,e nor go take
Sowore should prepare for the worst grin grin
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by skyblueking(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Simplyleo:

Protest is a form of revolution..
Get that...No arms or ammunitions involved..

Just a fight to turn things right..

He just declared it and was arrested whereby he hasnt taken any action..
No country does that!!
Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by chukwuibuipob: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry baztardz.#FREE SOWORE NOW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.