Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? (16033 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Tenant From HELL!: Landlord Shocked As He Moves Into The Apartment (photos) / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Offpoint: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
I have a funny case on my plate at the moment...

She is mentally unstable and occupies one of the shops I needed vacant Asap...

Initially hers before she went beyond, now she has been evicted from her house and currently live in the shop... She uses candles at night, a threat,and scares other shop owners...

I don't know if the police handle such cases, since I have contacted a family member but they seem not interested... Do I use force

She has been indoors for 3 days now, and has not come outside...

Kindly help with the right steps pls...

Which state? Akure?
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by KingMicky3286: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Starboytwo:

Initially hers before she went beyond, now she has been evicted from her house and currently live in the shop... She uses candles at night, a threat,and scares other shop owners...

I don't know if the police handle such cases, since I have contacted a family member but they seem not interested... Do I use force

Please make a police report and also try to locate her family to further assist you on the next step. Since you said she in mentally unstable she might face difficult challenges if you evict her from your shop.

Also make efforts to know her church and table the issue to her church.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by vincixpresso: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Starboytwo:

Has the rent she paid expired? if not you have no right.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
mgh2:

Most Nigerians are evil and they have no iota of compassion in them and they are the first to preach the Bible they don’t obey.

Nigerians values money and other materials things more than human life.

These are some of the reasons I stopped going to church because no Nigerian is qualify to carry the Bible talkless of preaching it

You don't need to stop going to church because of Nigerians.

Nigerians do not owe your worship to God.

No be Nigerians create God.

Then back to the Op.

Starboytwo be compassionate pls

Being homeless can happen to anyone, even you that's a landlord of shops or shop
Just one fire outbreak from now where can raze down your house or building. Can also render you homeless as well. Then u will know what she's going through in life. Be compassionate to the lady. She's going through alot at the moment from what your write up says.

U can knock at her shop, and try ask her what the problem is. She won't bite your soft neck.

I don't think shes mentally unstable like you are saying it.

You are only concerned on the next new rent u will receive from that shop if someone new enters. But remember no condition is permanent.

She may be crazy but tomorrow can be your source of help.

Nobody knows tomorrow. Be kind to her and talk to her. That's all.

Please don't evict her.

I have similar case like that in delta state. My tenant has been staying 4 years, no rent. He's a family man and things are hard for him and his family.

I prayed about them before taking any step. God says I should be compassionate. Their rent will not solve the huge financial capital I'm Looking for. So I left them.

So far it's not their rent that's taking care of me in Lagos.
God is helping me and taking care of me in every otherways.

So please and pls, don't evict her. Give her space to get her self back. Without that shop rent, u can still live well. Have conscience for God sakes!

I don't think she's mad
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mgh2: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

Then back to the Op.

Being homeless can happen to anyone, even you that's a landlord of shops or shop
Just one fire outbreak from now where can raze down your house or building. Can also render you homeless as well. Then u will know what she's going through in life. Be compassionate to the lady. She's going through alot at the moment from what your write up says.

U can knock at her shop, and try ask her what the problem is. She won't bite your soft neck.

You are only concerned on the next new rent u will receive from that shop if someone new enters. But remember no condition is permanent.

Please don't evict her.

I have similar case like that in delta state. My tenant has been staying 4 years, no rent. He's a family man and things are hard for him and his family.

I prayed about them before taking any step. God says I should be compassionate. Their rent will not solve the huge financial capital I'm. Looking for. So I left them. So far it's not their rent that's taking care of me in Lagos.
God is helping me in otherways.

So please and pls, don't evict her. Give her space to get her self back.

I don't think she's mad
What I am saying is that I cannot allow any Nigerian to be my pastor, because they are not qualify.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by ChristmasBells: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fear God my brother the issue should not be how to evict her from your shop like in BIGBROTHER NAIJA The issue is how to help her possibly send her to a rehab do this and the almighty God in HEaven will bless and reward you even to your generation yet unborn good nor dey lost Show a little KINDNESS!
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
mgh2:

What I am saying is that I cannot allow any Nigerian to be my pastor, because they are not qualify.

Are you a saint?

Are you qualified to serve and worship God yourself?

If you've never committed any sin against man and God, then you can beat your chest and say no Nigerian deserve to be your Pastor.

But we both know, you are not saint either. So why castigate?

Anyways going to church won't take you to heaven but your relationship with God will.

That's all I can say.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by ChristmasBells: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
guy why you dey talk like this Na wa for Nigerians ooo, I asked a simple question, just advice on what to do.... You have not helped in anyway or contributed meaningfully to the asked question, you just yarn dust....
Na The Truth wen bitter na him he tell you ooh no be dust truth nor be wetin sweet for ears if he sweet na lie e be!
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Starboytwo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

Then back to the Op.

Please don't evict her.

I prayed about them before taking any step. God says I should be compassionate. Their rent will not solve the huge financial capital I'm Looking for. So I left them.

So far it's not their rent that's taking care of me in Lagos.
God is helping me and taking care of me in every otherways.

So please and pls, don't evict her. Give her space to get her self back. Without that shop rent, u can still live well. Have conscience for God sakes!

I don't think she's mad
no fire outbreak can render me homeless, her continued stay is starting to affect me, when she had a family, it should affect them instead.....

Again I am a fresh graduate, as usual no job, yet I've got bills and younger ones, im a OG in my hood, I have ideas in my head, ideas that will work and put something in me pocket, and if something in ma pocket, authomatically something in ma brothers pocket, girlfriend, homeboys, extra small things for boys in the hood, you feel me....

Now are you advising I forego the nice idea I've got that would put "money in my pocket" and instead harbor a insane woman, who will not add anything to my life or anyone else.... Why does she have to be my own personal problem, and not her OWN FAMILY or her former landlord, why dump a "mad woman on my young looking for job head?

When why?

Anty, if I'm your blood brother, and I called you to explain this stuff to you... Look inward, imagine I'm that your brother, fresh young man, recent graduate and a hustler, would you still advice your advice?
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Starboytwo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
ChristmasBells:
Na The Truth wen bitter na him he tell you ooh no be dust truth nor be wetin sweet for ears if he sweet na lie e be!
and what's that truth sir?
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mgh2: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

Are you a saint?

Are you qualified to serve and worship God yourself?

If you've never committed any sin against man and God, then you can beat your chest and say no Nigerian deserve to be your Pastor.

But we both know, you are not saint either. So why castigate?

Anyways going to church won't take you to heaven but your relationship with God will.

That's all I can say.
I am not a saint I know that already so you don’t have to remind me of that.
Being that I am not a saint, that is the more reason I want someone who is qualify enough to lead me on the right path because the blind cannot lead the blind.

For example a student who is not very sound in mathematics is looking for a fellow student to brighten him/her in maths... do you think that student will prefer a mathematical dunce like himself? Obviously No, that student will preferably go with a student who is efficiently sound in maths.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by korent265: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
You nairalanders are funny sha. He has contacted her family and they ignored him but you expect him to take up the responsibility of taking care of her, he has even gone to the police and they requested he pays to "enter" the case. All of you shouting rehab and stuff haven't given him a number or address that he can contact that would be able to help him. Y'all can take u the mantle of responsibility since you are so holy and charitable.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
mgh2:

I am not a saint I know that already so you don’t have to remind me of that.
Being that I am not a saint, that is the more reason I want someone who is qualify enough to lead me on the right path because the blind cannot lead the blind.

For example a student who is not very sound in mathematics is looking for a fellow student to brighten him/her in maths... do you think that student will prefer a mathematical dunce like himself? Obviously No, that student will preferably go with a student who is efficiently sound in maths.

Anyways it's your choice.

Since I started church, my life has been better than before. I don't look at Pastor to worship or anyone to worship God, like I need to. I just thank God for my life.

Every mallam with him kettle.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
no fire outbreak can render me homeless, her continued stay is starting to affect me, when she had a family, it should affect them instead.....

Again I am a fresh graduate, as usual no job, yet I've got bills and younger ones, im a OG in my hood, I have ideas in my head, ideas that will work and put something in me pocket, and if something in ma pocket, authomatically something in ma brothers pocket, girlfriend, homeboys, extra small things for boys in the hood, you feel me....

Now are you advising I forego the nice idea I've got that would put "money in my pocket" and instead harbor a insane woman, who will not add anything to my life or anyone else.... Why does she have to be my own personal problem, and not her OWN FAMILY or her former landlord, why dump a "mad woman on my young looking for job head?

When why?

Anty, if I'm your blood brother, and I called you to explain this stuff to you... Look inward, imagine I'm that your brother, fresh young man, recent graduate and a hustler, would you still advice your advice?

I understand how you feel but if you are my brother?

I will ask you? When she rented the shop in the first place, was she a lunatic then?

And if the answer is no.

I will then ask again, how do you know she's mentally unstable? Has she been violent to you or the neighbours? Have u seen her laughing to herself or talking to her self like a mad woman?

Then lastly I will also ask, is her shop rent due?

Because it's against the law to throw out a tenant from his or her abode, if the rent is not due yet.

I once had a Brother like you, he said he has business ideas, he need capital, lots of money to boost his ideas, so he can eventually marry and settle down. He pressured, even threatened me to sell our mum's properties. When my life was also threatened by him because he needs money as if its air he needs and he's a young graduate too. He was on my neck like fire.

Instead of him to go look for job? He wants to sell Our mum properties as fast as lightning ,he needs capital and he's not ready to work for anyone.

Las Las we sold off her properties when I realised he's thinking of killing me to have access to it. It even became police case sef, he reported me to police that if anything happens to me, they shouldn't accuse him o, that I'm holding down his destiny by not letting go of the sales of his inheritance. DPO summoned me to station and called me aside, that if I want to live long, I need to agree with my brother and sell our mum properties and cut all ties with him. Cause he is a threat to my life.

We sold everything our mum owned, he gleefully took his share. And we cut off ties. He then forgot about his business plan, he has been hammering on since. He spent everything on women and drugs.

You see how devil dey work? He then became broke within one month! After collecting some millions of naira.
And he started looking for me, I said God forbid! No be me and you! You can't kill me before my time.

You've chosen your path my brother. Live wit it!

Anyways I will tell you op if her rent has not expired don't throw her out. Don't add to the sufferings she's going through. But if it has expired, And she's sane? still have mercy on her. God will bless you for it.

God will pave other ways for you to have money and take care of your bills.

Like I said my father's houses are in warri, and I'm not feeding off the tenants rent. I left everything for family members at home. So I can live-in peace in Lagos. My own share tenants are too broke to pay but I. Left them in God's hands.

And I'm still very OK in Lagos.

Just have mercy and pray for open doors of prosperity and grace to succeed in life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by litaninja(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Do you know who the Nigeria police will arrest if
- The tenant in question burns the place down?
-The tenant in question murders / kidnaps someone and uses the shop as a hideout?
-The tenant in question inflicts self harm?

The answer is, The Landlord.

Both landlord and tenant at this point are victims of an insane society. Landlord is only looking out for His own interest.

Davash222:
You want to send her out to rehab or to the street? Don't you have compassion for your fellow being? Is there no way you can help this woman before her case gets worse? You care more about your 4x4 shop than you care for your fellow human.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mgh2: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

Anyways it's your choice.

Since I started church, my life has been better than before. I don't look at Pastor to worship or anyone to worship God, like I need to. I just thank God for my life.

Every mallam with him kettle.
Church goers are mainly known for claiming mythical improvements in their lives publicly but physically there is no evidence of such claims.
Even when they are toiling and feeding from hands to mouth, they still claim to be in imaginary affluence.
Self delusion is real.
I nor mention name o
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Starboytwo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

I understand how you feel but if you are my brother?

I will ask you? When she rented the shop in the first place, was she a lunatic then?

And if the answer is no.

I will then ask again, how do you know she's mentally unstable? Has she been violent to you or the neighbours? Have u seen her laughing to herself or talking to her self like a mad woman?

Then lastly I will also ask, is her shop rent due?

Because it's against the law to throw out a tenant from his or her abode, if the rent is not due yet.

I once had a Brother like you, he said he has business ideas, he need capital, lots of money to boost his ideas, so he can eventually marry and settle down. He pressured, even threatened me to sell our mum's properties. When my life was also threatened by him because he needs money as if its air he needs and he's a young graduate too. He was on my neck like fire.

Instead of him to go look for job? He wants to sell Our mum properties as fast as lightning ,he needs capital and he's not ready to work for anyone.

Las Las we sold off her properties when I realised he's thinking of killing me to have access to it. It even became police case sef, he reported me to police that if anything happens to me, they shouldn't accuse him o, that I'm holding down his destiny by not letting go of the sales of his inheritance. DPO summoned me to station and called me aside, that if I want to live long, I need to agree with my brother and sell our mum properties and cut all ties with him. Cause he is a threat to my life.

We sold everything our mum owned, he gleefully took his share. And we cut off ties. He then forgot about his business plan, he has been hammering on since. He spent everything on women and drugs.

You see how devil dey work? He then became broke within one month! After collecting some millions of naira.
And he started looking for me, I said God forbid! No be me and you! You can't kill me before my time.

You've chosen your path my brother. Live wit it!

Anyways I will tell you op if her rent has not expired don't throw her out. Don't add to the sufferings she's going through. But if it has expired, And she's sane? still have mercy on her. God will bless you for it.

God will pave other ways for you to have money and take care of your bills.

Like I said my father's houses are in warri, and I'm not feeding off the tenants rent. I left everything for family members at home. So I can live-in peace in Lagos. My own share tenants are too broke to pay but I. Left them in God's hands.

And I'm still very OK in Lagos.

Just have mercy and pray for open doors of prosperity and grace to succeed in life

her rent expired 2 years ago and she is not sane... Her immediate younger sister don't want her and non of her family members want her....

She was evicted from her home, thereby converting the shop to her personal abode... It's not a house it's a shop... She sheets and pour it in the gutter... Other shop owners are genuinely worried... She make uses of candle at night when everyone is gone... Her church don't want her, no one wants her and I'm not interested in inheriting her.... I don't care about her... She is not my business... She is her family business
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
her rent expired 2 years ago and she is not sane... Her immediate younger sister don't want her and non of her family members want her....

She was evicted from her home, thereby converting the shop to her personal abode... It's not a house it's a shop... She sheets and pour it in the gutter... Other shop owners are genuinely worried... She make uses of candle at night when everyone is gone... Her church don't want her, no one wants her and I'm not interested in inheriting her.... I don't care about her... She is not my business... She is her family business

Wow

OK do what you feel is right.

That's all
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
mgh2:

Church goers are mainly known for claiming mythical improvements in their lives publicly but physically there is no evidence of such claims.
Even when they are toiling and feeding from hands to mouth, they still claim to be in imaginary affluence.
Self delusion is real.
I nor mention name o

Well I thank God I'm not feeding from hand to mouth. I give God the glory and nobody is paying my salary. And I'm not begging to feed well and pay my rents in Lagos

God has been very gracious to me and I can't thank God enough.

In fact God is my life and I will keep worshipping God forever.

smiley
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Starboytwo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

Wow

OK do what you feel is right.

That's all
thanks for understanding
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Peacemaker126: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
tojahh:

The NwaAmaikpe you're trying to imitate has about 4k nairaland likes. But check his UBA bank balance.... Its equated to nothing.

Pls bro I just started Uber 3 days ago with a Kia Optima 2007 I want to no are there going to pay me today because have still not receive any money for the pass 3 days have see hell in Lagos lastman problem wen it comes to ikeja
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mgh2: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

Well I thank God I'm not feeding from hand to mouth. I give God the glory and nobody is paying my salary. And I'm not begging to feed well and pay my rents in Lagos

God has been very gracious to me and I can't thank God enough.

In fact God is my life and I will keep worshipping God forever.

smiley

People living in shanties and wooden ghettos are also lagosians that pay rent. Talk is cheap my dear...
P.S how will you say nobody is paying you salary? Even if you are an entrepreneur, your customers are paying your salary because without their patronage, you cannot boast of anything. Please be humble...the Bible you claim to be your compass is against pride
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
mgh2:

People living in shanties and wooden ghettos are also lagosians that pay rent. Talk is cheap my dear...
P.S how will you say nobody is paying you salary? Even if you are an entrepreneur, your customers are paying your salary because without their patronage, you cannot boast of anything. Please be humble...the Bible you claim to be your compass is against pride

That's where you are wrong.
You don't assume I beg from hand to mouth to feed, even though u are not mentioning names and u expect me to swallow such insult and be quiet about it.

And again u are assuming I live in a shanty cheesy

Chai!

Anyways I don't blame you. If you live in a shanty does not mean other people do.

If you feed from hand to mouth, does not mean I do either.

So stop this your jealousy and just thank God u still have air to breathe.

Nonsense!

My gate man I pay salary to, can feed you and family for many years to come.

So be humble and be realistic about life

We are not mates, boy.

Understood?

Little boys like yourself will just come online typing rubbish with no iota of sense.

Lol, I laugh at your stupidity.

Ode!
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by dangoteinlaw: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
This op must be a wicked person and you deserve such tenants. Those here asking you to meet area Bois or throw her things outside are the touts we have here, please follow their advise and see the trouble it will land you.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by ralmix(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think I know this shop and the location
It’s in Ogun right ?
Beside a chemist and a gas seller shop
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mgh2: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
victorian:

That's where you are wrong.
You don't assume I beg from hand to mouth to feed, even though u are not mentioning names and u expect me to swallow such insult and be quiet about it.

And again u are assuming I live in a shanty cheesy

Chai!

Anyways I don't blame you. If you live in a shanty does not mean other people do.

If you feed from hand to mouth, does not mean I do either.

So stop this your jealousy and just thank God u still have air to breathe.

Nonsense!

My gate man I pay salary to, can feed you and family for many years to come.

So be humble and be realistic about life

We are not mates, boy.

Understood?

Little boys like yourself will just come online typing rubbish with no iota of sense.

Lol, I laugh at your stupidity.

Ode!

You see what I mean? Pride is written all over your write up. How do you know that you are senior to me if not pride that is blinding your sense of reasoning.

I don’t care if you feed the whole of Lagos. Thank God you are still on rent, so with that it is obvious that you are a nobody in Lagos...Houses in VI, Lekki and other expensive parts of Lagos are owned by people and even the so-called apartment you occupy is also owned by someone.

The way you talk with pride is so childish and unbecoming of a Christian you claimed to be. let me school you on the basis that the apex of your current wealth is just a pocket money to some people. So therefore go back to your shell � and remain there because you have no place among the rich.

Learn to humble yourself in a public forum like this because you might be spewing rubbish with your landlord on here without you noticing because this is a faceless forum.

So madam Lagos benefactor please kindly take a bow in shame and find your class to mingle with.

Don’t quote me again because I don’t have time to waste on a dumb ass like yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mdchikezie(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Unrated900:

Myopic

You just gave him a fatality answer

my brother, some gullible individuals just pick up their mother or friends phone to write trash...... some useless individuals i mean
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by lajoo504: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
We all asumed so many things in this country
This is the no of one of the oga in lagos welfare
+2348028557437. Call the number and the woman will be evacuated without asking you for a dime.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by victorian(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
mgh2:

You see what I mean? Pride is written all over your write up. How do you know that you are senior to me if not pride that is blinding your sense of reasoning.

I don’t care if you feed the whole of Lagos. Thank God you are still on rent, so with that it is obvious that you are a nobody in Lagos...Houses in VI, Lekki and other expensive parts of Lagos are owned by people and even the so-called apartment you occupy is also owned by someone.

The way you talk with pride is so childish and unbecoming of a Christian you claimed to be. let me school you on the basis that the apex of your current wealth is just a pocket money to some people. So therefore go back to your shell � and remain there because you have no place among the rich.

Learn to humble yourself in a public forum like this because you might be spewing rubbish with your landlord on here without you noticing because this is a faceless forum.

So madam Lagos benefactor please kindly take a bow in shame and find your class to mingle with.

Don’t quote me again because I don’t have time to waste on a dumb ass like yourself.
[/s]

Rubbish!

Story for the gods!

And don't you quote me again boy!

Go play with your lil friends out there .
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Bejusttoall: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
kowema:
You have to be careful to handle the issue with empathy besides being logical.

Now questions to answer, is she violent?, Does she attend to her hygiene?, Does she communicate well?, Does she have family members who are willing to step in and is she aware of her condition?.

If her family members are known to u and willing to step in, then you can engage them and get a way forward.
If she is neat and not violent, you may have to calm down as that will mean she is not disturbing public peace plus she may also have the ability to carry out her sales, make profit and pay ur rent.

It's very commendable that she is at least trying to make ends meet. People like that need love and they are good to go till dey pull tru.

You can take it upon yourself to provide her with a rechargeable lamp and replace her candles. Discuss with her why she shouldn't use candles as it's not safe. Also talk with her that u may only allow her to use ur shop as a place to sleep for say a month and she will need to look for a proper accommodation after.
Finally, since u are a landlord, u can help her search for a small accommodation from fellow landlords.

If she realises that you are on her side. She will listen and oblige.

Pele.
Good one from you
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Unrated900(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
mdchikezie:

my brother, some gullible individuals just pick up their mother or friends phone to write trash...... some useless individuals i mean

Believe me they are big time idiot

Me I Dey swear for them niiii

They are plenty on the site

The funny side is when ever you post an ADS for sale

Someone that hasn’t gotten a bicycle in his entire life

Will start condemning your own post

Thunder strike them all

Nothing dey happen I greet you specially
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mdchikezie(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Unrated900:

Believe me they are big time idiot

Me I Dey swear for them niiii

They are plenty on the site

The funny side is when ever you post an ADS for sale

Someone that hasn’t gotten a bicycle in his entire life

Will start condemning your own post

Thunder strike them all

Nothing dey happen I greet you specially

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can 300 Square Metres Land Be Sufficient To Build 6 2 Bedroom Flats In 2 Floors / Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. / Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.