Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? (16298 Views)

Tenant From The Pit Of Hell / Tenant From HELL!: Landlord Shocked As He Moves Into The Apartment (photos) / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by kowema(f): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bejusttoall:

Good one from you

Tnks
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by ABOVEDELAW: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2019
THEN WHY DON'T YOU CONTINUE GOING TO CHURCH AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
mgh2:

Most Nigerians are evil and they have no iota of compassion in them and they are the first to preach the Bible they don’t obey.

Nigerians values money and other materials things more than human life.

These are some of the reasons I stopped going to church because no Nigerian is qualify to carry the Bible talkless of preaching it
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by mgh2: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
THEN WHY DON'T YOU CONTINUE GOING TO CHURCH AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Let the pastors that claims to be the most righteous make the difference and lead by example for people like me to emulate.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by ceda99: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
99.99% of persons forming Mother Theresa on this thread with never render the tiniest help to a sane person, talk more of an insane woman. The full 100% will cross over to the opposite side of the street if they see an insane woman coming from a mile away.
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by Starboytwo(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2019
ceda99:
99.99% of persons forming Mother Theresa on this thread with never render the tiniest help to a sane person, talk more of an insane woman. The full 100% will cross over to the opposite side of the street if they see an insane woman coming from a mile away.
leave them
Re: How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? by tck2000(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
ceda99:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FOR YOUR PERFECT ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN,CONSTRUCTION & APPROVAL In Nig?pls Read / Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. / Price/cost Per SQM Of Aluminium Step Tiles,long Span, Metcoppo Roofing Sheets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.