Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (23249 Views)

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please / I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by JaySalvador27: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
It's totally normal, there's a medical name for it, Enuresis and sadly there's no proven therapy, it goes away with age.

I think I was bedwetting till I was 20 or so, and then it just started ceasing and gradually I gained control. So don't worry, las las u go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by honshine(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
eat early and make sure you sleep early by 7:30pm
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by edydamsel(f): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
my sister bedwetted up to 22 before we could realize its spiritual, take note if it has ever happen to someone in your family, who do you normally see in the so call dream that makes u urinate thinking u are in the physical world? then pray for deliverance, cos ours was prayer alone both individually and meeting a true.man of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Offpoint: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Bedwetting has no cure, it will stop naturally..
I said that 3 days ago and one oversabi doctor was blabbing in my mention.
He doesn't know I have a niece with same predicament and there's nothing we've not done physically and spiritually....

We let him, at 17 he finally stopped... although he still bedwet but once in awhile unlike before every night.

Catarrh and bed-wetting ain't got no cure.

1 Like

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Kingjames(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Attend SCOAN this sunday and you will have testimony

perhaps, connect me to put you on prayer line for prophet T>B touch

thats all
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by tadetobi: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
etimesin:

-Try and stop taking dinner late.
- Sleep in or on a place that will not be too comfortable for you hence you will be waking up at every little time (then you go to pee).
- Pray over it too. God will see you through.

Then try to ignore some comments of some kids that are just fortunate to have access to android phone and data here they do not know what life is all about.

Well said
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Lovine: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Go to Synagogue church of all nations for deliverance, it us free
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by realestniggah: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
3Dee:
You'll soon outgrow it

She 21
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by desoul2004(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:
I'm 21, a female and i still bedwet have done so many things to stop this but it seems all my effort are fruitless am tired of living my life like this.

I even cut down my intake of food and water,
I've used so many herbal treatment it seems all is not working please nairalanders I need your help is there anything you think i can do...this whole thing need to stop.
This as been going on since childhood

Your profile says you're a male, while you claimed female, what's the challenge?
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Auxtin85(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:
I'm 21, a female and i still bedwet have done so many things to stop this but it seems all my effort are fruitless am tired of living my life like this.

I've used so many herbal treatment it seems all is not working please nairalanders I need your help is there anything you think i can do...this whole thing need to stop.

Contact me privately I’ll tell you what to do, my grandma thought me when I was with her years ago, I have tried it on many people it worked
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
I BEDWET REACH 18\19 UPON I USED TO HAVE SEX THEN,BUT OVER 3 YEARS NOW I HAVE NOT BETWET AGAIN,I THINK WITH TIME AND PRAYERS E GO STOP
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by henrybomb(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

Visit a physician to look out for uninary infection as soon as possible.
Also keep praying because nothing is bigger than prayer.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Vasgas: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Bedwetting has no cure, it will stop naturally..
Has this particular case not passed the threshold of naturally
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by apogeez(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
It will stop on it own u are 21 but ur system is still 11y ��� have seen a similar case the girl doesn't stay in the hostel due to the fact that she bedwet and she go from home
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Salmoneus(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

Check your HBA1C (long term blood sugar test) you could be pre-diabetic...
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by godofuck231: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Are you a nurse?
not at all
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by kingchuks500(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na China language
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by cmecproblem(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stop drinking water by 5pm, let me see if you'll bedwet that night.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Lawland97: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dear NairaLanders, Please tell me how I can post info to this platform. I need the procedure in simple terms. God bless all NairaLanders.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Lawland97: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dear NairaLanders, Please tell me how I can post info to this platform. I need the procedure in simple terms. God bless all NairaLanders.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by MistadeRegal(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

Save yourself the stress.
Just PM me.
It happened to a friend and in 3 days he got cured.
I won't have to say much.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Spain007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

Just as someone commented
Stopping eating and drinking long before going to bed is important. If 7 pm is not working reduce it to 6 pm or even earlier. He should take very little drink or even nothing around that time. Secondly, he shouldn't go to bed early.

Also set alarms on ur phone to wake you up twice or three times bfr Dawn,by so doing you won't fall deep asleep and each time the alarm goes up you visit the toilet

Try it out and hope it helps.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by HBB1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

Go to the hospital, see a urologist. Urologist o, not anybody else!

You will get the help you need, there are medicines that will sort it out.

Cheers.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by olopolo: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
i will advise you to stop using anything for now because it has happen to my girl friend before we found a final solution pls and pls dont use anything anymore i know the causes.contact me if you can. i wish you can meet her too and she would tell you her experience. Bolaji . 08030628095.
ibmskynet7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by oluakin08: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
check who and who u don dupe and abuse before my dear
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by frozen70(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Be discipline in dealing with it

Wake up every 2hrs to wee, yes every 2hrs, that's the price you have to pay

Stop taking any liquid once its 7pm

Stop taking herbs to stop it to avoid damages

Be serious with it because being a woman, I am wandering how you will cope during pregnancy
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by darthv: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

Go and buy spasmex shikina
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Seeker2014: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
This may seem simple but it works. Take Forever Living Honey. It works like magic. No harm in trying it.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by iamfromlagos(f): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tony142:

Come let me disvirgin u
Ori e ti daru.

1 Like

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by blackfase(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

It'll go. Took myself a hell of a long time to overcome it but stopped on its own, same for some others I know of.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by 3Dee(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
banjicom:

haha!! lols...... cheesy

if you say so sha cheesy

Seriously I used to do the do before, but it just stopped. No medications, no night vigil, no eating of breakfast early... It just stopped.
I know it can be embarrassing but she'll soon stop.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by 3Dee(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

How often do you urinate during the day? Is there a frequency? Say like every 2hours..
You can use that to set an alarm for the night
Do you stay alone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central / Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious / Health Workers Relax Strike In Lagos, Kano, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.