Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees (23028 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Blessedhappines(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Isaiah 59 vs 19 "... When the enemy shall come like a flood, the spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him."
....GOD's anointing in us is the capacity to kill thousands of devil's agents, tricks, or troubles.
.... LEARN how to enkindle your anointing...08110569936
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Citytrend: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
ZiriMane:
nobody should think he/she is over righteous and above sin.
Everyone can sin. As much as I love Apostle Suleman I don't support the way he responded. It does not have any way of being right in it. He could have subtlety replied. Not the "stupid" somfin
first of all retrieve the last line of your comments.

Or you'll be making same mistake my brother. Lols
3 wrongs cannot make a right
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by midnighter(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol, why are you stupid grin

people from this church are always full of fire. I remember attending a service there, I was really scared by the end of it
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by midnighter(f): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
He shouldn't have said that

At the same time the Ambazonian Apostle was trying to embarrass him in a faux-polite way. He could have said all that please and thank you in a private message. I also don't really like it when people do that passive-aggressive stuff
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by stagger: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
idesylvester:
I don't think it's wise for apostle Suleiman to use the word STUPID since the other pastor from Cameroon only asked a question. He even respected him by saying please. Not matured enough Suleiman

A stupid question at that. Is it the job of a Nigerian preacher to look after Cameroonian refugees?

They allowed a despot rule them since 1981. The man is 86 years old. But the so-called Cameroonian apostle and his countrymen prefer to watch a despot create refugees for Nigerians to look after.

It is time we start showing these countries who is boss. See small border blockade and Beninoise are screaming say Buhari wan kill them.

It is time Africa gives us our due respect. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by ArticleBeast: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
peteruuu:
He calls himself an Apostle but, I honestly can't see him posses any attributes and the life of a True Apostle.

The Biblical preachers/Apostles weren't like this!

Beware!
Even prophet Elijah commanded bear abi lion to eat up kids. See prophets are not calm
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
bezimo:

Answer a fool according to his stupidity..lest he thinks he wise- Pr 26:5.
So his response is biblical.. the pastor from Cameroon is an idiot and transferring his anger to the wrong direction

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him" (Prov. 26:4).

"Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone." (Col. 4:6)

Learn to study your Bible well sir.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by grtcj: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Before he became a pastor he was a regular human being like us, he still has emotions so his response isn't bad for me. People do shade men of GOD alot and forgot they are also humans.
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Ebios(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Christophorus:
Good response for me.

Pastors are too jealous of their successful colleagues.
They can find any means to water you down just to satisfy their ego.

It stinks!
We know that one but does that qualify apostle to call him "stupid"?
According to Jesus, " But l tell u, every idle[ foolish, derogatory, etc] word that men shall use, they shall give account on the day of judgement "( Matt 12:36)
Guy, Christianity is nt easy ohhh.
Not how long u av been with God but it's God's grace that can take us to heaven oh.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Fexkoti(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is not on any social media platform....apostle Johnson Suleiman has no one assigned by him directly or indirectly to operate any social media accounts by proxy

All dis cheap bloggers should b guided instead of incurring God's wrath..... Everyone rushing to comment should think carefully....
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by richieray: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
As e dey hot, baba give am back
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by ZiriMane(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Citytrend:
first of all retrieve the last line of your comments.

Or you'll be making same mistake my brother. Lols
3 wrongs cannot make a right

exactly... one should know what to say and how to say it too
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fexkoti:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is not on any social media platform....apostle Johnson Suleiman has no one assigned by him directly or indirectly to operate any social media accounts by proxy

All dis cheap bloggers should b guided instead of incurring God's wrath..... Everyone rushing to comment should think carefully....

Sorry, which village are you from? I wantu check sumtin
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by bezimo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him" (Prov. 26:4).

"Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone." (Col. 4:6)

Learn to study your Bible well sir.

Receive wisdom to know which is applicable per given time..
Jesus called a certain idiot..fox..and a select others brood of vipers..you should find out why?
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by bezimo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fexkoti:

Except on Twitter.
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Mrpojj(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
EkunKekere:
That Cameroonian pasta should direct his frustration at Paul Biya though Apostle Suleiman should have been more chill in his response

We are in the era were pple want to blame pastors instead of there political leaders

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by engrchykae(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Afam4eva:

Paul Biya no allow them see road for Cameroon. That man is brutal.
the problem of africa is not dictactors,rather the sycophants and populace who make them powerful by feeding men and material to the security forces these little men do use to intimidate compatriots.
those who trek and kill for buhari,those who killed for paul biya,those who killed for mugabe.
these are the problem of africa
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
is suleman their president? and you people quoting scripture and humility upandan doesn't it say we must not judge?
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
bezimo:

Receive wisdom to know which is applicable per given time..
Jesus called a certain idiot..fox..and a select others brood of vipers..you should find out why?

I think you are the one who needs to understand that it is not the same analogy at all...

I respect the man of God, but he missed it here... Scripture says, "A soft answer turneth away wrath"... It would amuse and even shock you that he might have later felt remorseful for his offensive choice of words.

It's okay to be Stern and strict sometimes when dealing with toxic individuals especially trolls, but caution is always advocated that the ministry be not blamed... As children of God, moderation is never too much.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by bezimo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

I think you are the one who needs to understand that it is not the same analogy at all...

I respect the man of God, but he missed it here... Scripture says, "A soft answer turneth away wrath"... It would amuse and even shock you that he might have later felt remorseful for his offensive choice of words.

It's okay to be Stern and strict sometimes when dealing with toxic individuals especially trolls, but caution is always advocated that the ministry be not blamed... As children of God, moderation is never too much.

You don't respect the Apostle..if you do it would show..its hypocritical so called christians like you..who will entertain the devil over dinner because it is written pray for you enemies..mtchw..better face front and be going..if don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
bezimo:

You don't respect the Apostle..if you do it would show..its hypocritical so called christians like you..who will entertain the devil over dinner because it is written pray for you enemies..mtchw..better face front and be going..if don't have anything reasonable to say.

Sigh... Normally, I would take my precious time to explain the difference between respect and sycophancy, but I sense it would fly over your combative head... So, I will save my words...

Your take and interpretation of scriptures further underscores your ignorance... Please, go study your Bible, and actually understand what being "Christ-like" entails. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by bezimo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Normally, I would take my precious time to explain the difference between respect and sycophancy, but I sense it would fly over your combative head... So, I will save my words...

Your take and interpretation of scriptures further underscores your ignorance... Please, go study your Bible, and actually understand what being "Christ-like" entails. Cheers!!!

Get lost hypocrite..Mtchww
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
bezimo:

Get lost hypocrite..Mtchww

Another disciple of Apostle Suleiman spotted!
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by bezimo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Another disciple of Apostle Suleiman spotted!

grin grin
Whatever...
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Hapinex01: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
See as e open his yeye mouth talk say e giv dem 4m nd house dem like say e work 4d moni. Man of God no dey talk waitin e do 4 person.
Fake fake people
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by stormborn28(m): 4:38am On Oct 01, 2019
princeade86:
many people will tempt ur patience, but been a man of God, u need to be calm. apostle sulaiman shouldn't have made mention of how he help or his helping them because even bible said, if ur left hand do good, don't let ur right hand know about it.
it is good he let him know because the stupid man asked for it
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by stormborn28(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Hapinex01:
See as e open his yeye mouth talk say e giv dem 4m nd house dem like say e work 4d moni. Man of God no dey talk waitin e do 4 person.
Fake fake people
somebody asked a question and he responded. Use your brain next time... If that question didnt come he wouldn't have responded
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by stormborn28(m): 4:46am On Oct 01, 2019
midnighter:
Lol, why are you stupid grin

people from this church are always full of fire. I remember attending a service there, I was really scared by the end of it
midnight lady, if I squeeze you eeemmmhh
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by stormborn28(m): 4:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Ayoswit:
I don't see anything wrong with the man's question. This apostle too overreact sef.

I think there had been a backend confrontation between the two before now.
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by Fexkoti(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Sorry, which village are you from? I wantu check sumtin

Keep quiet wen u don't have concrete information...instead of talking out of hypocrisy to get attention of pple who don't give a Bleep about u..... Once again keep shut
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by idesylvester(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
What can I do u 4?
umarsule885:
hey Donald Trump
Re: Apostle Suleman Clashes With Kennedy Achee, A Cameroonian Over Refugees by midnighter(f): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
stormborn28:
midnight lady, if I squeeze you eeemmmhh

Lol do you attend this church? Their preaching is like a special effects movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Types Of Members You Find In The Church / Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) / Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.