Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

'I Can't Marry Because I Took A Blood Oath With My Ex - Actress Sylvia Ukaatu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can't Marry Because I Took A Blood Oath With My Ex - Actress Sylvia Ukaatu (416 Views)

Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Can't Marry Because I Took A Blood Oath With My Ex - Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by gistembassy123: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ukaatu, in a chat with Sunnewsonline has revealed her only regret in life, saying she took a blood oath with a former lover when she was just 18. . SleekGist Reports.

According to her, every attempt for her to get married has proved abortive, with suitors disappearing on the day of their introduction. She says she wants the youth to learn from her own experience.

Her words: “It all started when I was 18 years old. I fell in love, deeply in love. I was so carried away at that tender age. I was lured into taking a blood oath with my then lover. .

I never knew the repercussions behind such move. I was young, naive and in love. We played along. I was happy. I was eager to settle down. Then love became sour. I tried to walk away. .

I begged to be freed but the guy refused, so I ....
Read the full gist here
https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/i-cant-marry-because-i-took-a-blood-oath-with-my-ex-actress-sylvia-ukaatu-confesses/

Re: 'I Can't Marry Because I Took A Blood Oath With My Ex - Actress Sylvia Ukaatu by eTECTIV: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
If U both took a blood oath how come he's married and nothing happened... D suitors are running away becos of U jare. CHECK URSELF

(1) (Reply)

Man Chase Judge With Cane After He Was Pronounced Guilty (video) / "You Are An Amazing Human And You Deserve The Best Out Of Life" - Tacha Reveals / Bisi Alimi Celebrates 15 Years Of Revealing He Is Gay On National TV In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.