Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (36554 Views)

Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think this government is sincere with the fight cos if not that guy tried a lot to bring up fact on which this government rode to power but treason is treason and must be fought to a stand still
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by davit: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
solutionsmax5:
Thank God it's till friday and not next month or till forever

How are you sure that the Friday won't be when they nail him permanently. Denying him bail!
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by BakaYoko999: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
where is today's news? this one is thursday
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by slimfit1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore should come out alive we will not take otherwise there will be fire on the mountain. Tina or Tinubu is not talking
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by one1prax(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
na wa, na real wa

12k for your website, contact me via signature
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by bluecircle470: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
SoNature:
I wish he hadn't contested for presidential election...his struggle would have made more sense.

So it’s a crime to contest abi shocked
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by otosa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
SoNature:
I wish he hadn't contested for presidential election...his struggle would have made more sense.
God will bless You. At least, if we are crying, that doesn't mean we should close our eye.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by cashkid: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
LordofNaija:
Haba I told some of you who are yet to come to terms who the Daura man is that if any court grants Sowore bail, we will rearrest him and file fresh charges. So as things stand Sowore is defending two separate charges. This Buhari wise o. Buhari till 2099 maybe by then Nigerians go don get sense

U will get the likes u craving for from ur types that reasons the same way u reason!

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by LordofNaija: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
cashkid:

U will get the likes u craving for from ur types that reasons the same way u reason!

Oshi
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by cashkid: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
slimfit1:
Sowore should come out alive we will not take otherwise there will be fire on the mountain. Tina or Tinubu is not talking

Fire on.the mountain grin grin grin

U better go sit down jeje dey drink ur garri....
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by notoriousbabe: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Not surprised. Our judiciary is not fokn free. Only God can free this guy, Buhari wants to use him as a scapegoat so as to send a message to those daring his government, but las las his government will fall insha Allah
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by Maldini212(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hahahah

25 years loading
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by BRASH: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
The lifeless dullard is back from his galivanting after disgracing his family and online zombies. What do u expect. The GOD of abacha is still alive and i wish he will do what many are hoping for.
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
SoNature:

Exactly! Cos it's appearing as if he wants to hijack government by force.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by notoriousbabe: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
LordofNaija:
[s]Haba I told some of you who are yet to come to terms who the Daura man is that if any court grants Sowore bail, we will rearrest him and file fresh charges. So as things stand Sowore is defending two separate charges. This Buhari wise o. Buhari till 2099 maybe by then Nigerians go don get sense[/s]
rubbish
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by notoriousbabe: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
BRASH:
The lifeless dullard is back from his galivanting after disgracing his family and online zombies. What do u expect. The GOD of abacha is still alive and i wish he will do what many are hoping for.
amen
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by thesolutions(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
growtogeda:

I won't blame you for typing rubbish that comes from your silly brain
All Nigerians are feeling the weight of what ever the government had brought on us. But revolution can not happen in a democratic government. If you guys elected a credible national assembly, they would have done the needful. Every act to stir up crowd against the government is a serious crime. If you want revolution, start from the national assembly. It is only they that has the physical power to dethrone a President and install a new government.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
SoNature:

Why? Why can't someone who contested an election lead a protest against a corrupt and evil government.

The election is still in line with the fight to change the corrupt government destroying the country further.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by gentleguy1975: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
if I may ask,is this man fighting for the masses? if yes why are not seeing the masses on the street protesting? and besides what about the claim that if Sowore is arrested there would be uproar? Just wondering aloud though.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by notoriousbabe: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
MICHEALADEX:
I think this government is sincere with the fight cos if not that guy tried a lot to bring up fact on which this government rode to power but treason is treason and must be fought to a stand still
what was treasonable in his action

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by LordofNaija: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
notoriousbabe:
rubbish
Carry your frustration elsewhere I know you are having postmenopausal stress disorder, but learn to pretend all is well sometimes
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by JiokeB(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
In Nigeria, Freedom is not free, or cheap
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
thesolutions:

All Nigerians are feeling the weight of what ever the government had brought on us. But revolution can not happen in a democratic government. If you guys elected a credible national assembly, they would have done the needful. Every act to stir up crowd against the government is a serious crime. If you want revolution, start from the national assembly. It is only they that has the physical power to dethrone a President and install a new government.

Romania

‘We are watching you’: the 500-day protest against corruption in Romania

Protesters in Sibiu have been staging a daily demonstration outside the ruling PSD party’s HQ

Every day when the Lutheran church bell strikes noon, people fall silent in a leafy street in the Transylvanian city of Sibiu. For more than 500 days, in snow, drizzle and scorching sun, a group of residents has staged a silent protest in the centre of the picturesque city. Always at the same time, and always at the same place: outside the headquarters of Romania’s ruling Social Democrat party (PSD), which is embroiled in corruption scandals and accused by Brussels of flouting democratic values.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/23/we-are-watching-you-protesters-corruption-romania-sibiu
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
notoriousbabe:
what was treasonable in his action

The biggest problem in this country is lack of enlightenment for even the so called educational folks. You can imagine, treason. grin
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by Giftexx: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:
lolzzzzz

grin grin grin

Sowore and his gangs of revolutionist done enter one chance..

Karma is over real.

Go back to Ethiopia
..if u claim u Nigerian, u can aswell relocate
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by slimfit1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
cashkid:

Fire on.the mountain grin grin grin

U better go sit down jeje dey drink ur garri....
Sowore is might an easy target the next person won't be warning you from DSS sha bi
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by notoriousbabe: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
LordofNaija:

[s]Carry your frustration elsewhere I know you are having postmenopausal stress disorder, but learn to pretend all is well sometimes[/s]
rubbish
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by Techsunny: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
US nd Canada embassies are scam,recently Us embassy denied 200 applicants visa,all their new approved visa @$270 gone
Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by notoriousbabe: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

The biggest problem in this country is lack of enlightenment for even the so called educational folks. You can imagine, treason. grin
don't mind the guy, he is a blind follower of this satanic government of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

It’s happening everywhere: in the past half decade, a succession of huge, often protracted uprisings against corruption have broken out worldwide in countries as diverse in culture and political history as Iceland and Brazil, Lebanon and Malaysia, South Africa and South Korea. In at least five cases, the protests have forced the impeachment or resignation of chiefs of state.

https://carnegieendowment.org/2018/04/12/fighting-hydra-lessons-from-worldwide-protests-against-corruption-pub-76036

Because the powers that be in Nigeria know how ignorant to the law Nigerians are, that is why they can keep trampling on Nigerians and they support them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.