Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles (3426 Views)

Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! / The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / Some Facts In The Holy Qur'an That Science As Proved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by sulasa07(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
I am telling you that nothing like a Christian or a Muslim scientist. Science has no religion; every race and tribe have their own scientists and philosophers. The only people that use the mantra 'Muslim scientists' are Muslims because Muslims, especially in this modern age and time, are not good in science and technology. Look around and you will see that none of the gadgets, electronics or cloths are made by any Muslim country. Even your bicycle, fan, generator, etc are ALL made by non-muslims. Nothing like Muslim scientist bro, stop making yourself feel good with an nonexisting 'Muslim scientists'.
If you like accept it or not,as much as I know,they were Muslim,so we can claim them.All the test tubes used today were developed by Muslims in the Abbasid Empire and Baghdad.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by sulasa07(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
Not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabs. We have Arabs who are Christians and atheist and some Arabs who follow Judaism, although most Arabs are Muslims. As a matter of fact the Quran call the Christians and the Jews (who are also Arabs) 'the people of the book'. Why are they called 'the people of the book'? This is because they are known to be very educated among the illiterate Arabs. Most of what Muhammed learnt was from 'the people of the book'.
So you know not all Arabs are Muslim.Without Muslims,I dont know if we will still be using the Roman Numerals that is long and useless
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by true2god: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
sulasa07:

So you know not all Arabs are Muslim.Without Muslims,I dont know if we will still be using the Roman Numerals that is long and useless
It is called Arabic numerals and not Islamic numerals. Before Islam the Arabs were already good in art, mathematics and science, just like the old Roman empire. The Japanese are great in technology, not because they are Shintos, because they worked hard as a people. It is a sign of failure and inferiority complex for Muslims to use the term 'Muslim scientists', no other religion do that. If truly we have 'Muslim scientist', we will we cars, phones, TVs, planes, etc that are made in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Kuwait, etc but they don't produce nothing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by sulasa07(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
It is called Arabic numerals and not Islamic numerals. Before Islam the Arabs were already good in art, mathematics and science, just like the old Roman empire. The Japanese are great in technology, not because they are Shintos, because they worked hard as a people. It is a sign of failure and inferiority complex for Muslims to use the term 'Muslim scientists', no other religion do that. If truly we have 'Muslim scientist', we will we cars, phones, TVs, planes, etc that are made in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Kuwait, etc but they don't produce nothing.
Did you know the one of country the world with most tech is UAE,is it a Christian country
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by true2god: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
sulasa07:

Did you know the one of country the world with most tech is UAE,is it a Christian country
95% of engineers working and building the UAE are non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by sulasa07(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
95% of engineers working and building the UAE are non-muslims.
Who cares where they are from?Is it not UAE that is paying them or are they working for free.All the techs are recognised as that of UAE and not theire host countries.
My question is that is UAE a Muslim country or not
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by true2god: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
sulasa07:

Who cares where they are from?Is it not UAE that is paying them or are they working for free.All the techs are recognised as that of UAE and not theire host countries.
My question is that is UAE a Muslim country or not
If a very rich Fulani man can afford to buy Lamborghini and afford Julius Berger to build him a mansion, that does not mean that the Fulani man has suddenly become advanced automobile engineer or a good architect. Money can buy you many good things of life but won't automatically make you a tectonically developed man. UAE is also a case of a Fulani man who can afford to buy technology products from the kafir.

1 Like

Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by sulasa07(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
If a very rich Fulani man can afford to buy Lamborghini and afford Julius Berger to build him a mansion, that does not mean that the Fulani man has suddenly become advanced automobile engineer or a good architect. Money can buy you many good things of life but won't automatically make you a tectonically developed man. UAE is also a case of a Fulani man who can afford to buy technology products from the kafir.
Story story,when Nigerians travel to USA or India or China,who is the benefitting from them, Nigeria or the country they are
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by true2god: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
sulasa07:

Story story,when Nigerians travel to USA or India or China,who is the benefitting from them, Nigeria or the country they are
Unrelated argument.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by sulasa07(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
Unrelated argument.
Unrelated indeed

Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by labani06(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
usermane:
Why do Muslims Push Miracles of Qur'an?

If you do a Google search, you won't find shortage of Muslim websites devoted to 'scientific and numerical miracles of Qur'an'. Now, pushing scientific miracles of scriptures is not unique to Muslims. But, it is only Muslims that still adamantly pursue such fallacy with much fervor and conviction.

I can see you don't know Quran but I will like you to buy a book called the Quran and modern science compatible or incompatible by Dr. Zakir naik I promise you you will see the miracle of Quran everything is inside this book wallah Quran is from God it is a true standard message of Allah Allah has already explained to us everything.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by labani06(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Quran is not a book of science but a book of ayaat
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by labani06(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
tintingz:

1. You committed God of the gaps fallacy and appealing to Ignorance fallacy.

The fallacy = Because we don't know soul or fully understand the universe therefore it's God or "God did it", you fill your Ignorance (the gap) with God. You didn't consider other possibilities.

2. There are many religions with their God that talk about how the universe was created, so what makes you think your religion version of the universe story is the true?

okay here are my points the creation of the universe is explained by astrophysics in a widely accepted phenomenon popularly known as the Big Bang Theory it is supported by observational and experimental data gathered by astronomers for decades according to the Big Bang the whole universe was initially one big mass (primary Nebula ).then there was a Big Bang (secondary separation) which resulted in the formation of galaxies this then divided to form stars, planets, the sun the moon etc the origin of the the universe was unique and the probability of it occurring by chance is zero .
the Quran contain the following verses regarding the origin of the universe

"Do not the unbelievers see that the heaven and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation) before we clove them asunder? Quran 21:30

the striking congruence between Quranic verse and the Big Bang is inescapable! how could a book which first appeared in the desert of Arabia 1400 years ago, contain this profound scientific truth?. I know Plato And other ancient Greek scholars don't know this but it Was later found in the 20 th century I hope this suffix u this is just a little from Miracle of Allah .
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
labani06:

okay here are my points the creation of the universe is explained by astrophysics in a widely accepted phenomenon popularly known as the Big Bang Theory it is supported by observational and experimental data gathered by astronomers for decades according to the Big Bang the whole universe was initially one big mass (primary Nebula ).then there was a Big Bang (secondary separation) which resulted in the formation of galaxies this then divided to form stars, planets, the sun the moon etc the origin of the the universe was unique and the probability of it occurring by chance is zero .
the Quran contain the following verses regarding the origin of the universe

"Do not the unbelievers see that the heaven and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation) before we clove them asunder? Quran 21:30

the striking congruence between Quranic verse and the Big Bang is inescapable! how could a book which first appeared in the desert of Arabia 1400 years ago, contain this profound scientific truth?. I know Plato And other ancient Greek scholars don't know this but it Was later found in the 20 th century I hope this suffix u this is just a little from Miracle of Allah .

You're ignorant. If you had read other creation myths you would know the idea of heaven and Earth being together and separated is older than the Qur'an, various mythologies mentioned of this heaven and Earth separation.

You think the people in ancient days imagine the separation of heaven and Earth as Big bang? NO!

It's actually the heaven and Earth separating like the sky moved up.

Secondly, there's no heaven and Earth in the big bang, earth has not even formed to be separated from anything, earth is just a very tiny dust in the galaxy. See the Flawed!

Here are some other myths of heaven and Earth separation before the Qur'an exist.

In the ancient Greek mythology, Cronus separated heaven from Earth.

- In ancient Yoruba mythology.
Olorun the God of heaven, orishas and all that exist separated heaven from earth.

- In the Jewish mythology, Yahweh separated heaven from earth.
The book of Genesis (Genesis 1:26-27).

- In Hindu creation mythology, Vishnu created the universe and separated heaven and earth.

Creation myths of ancient Mesopotamia typically begin with the separation of heaven and earth, giving rise to a three-story universe that includes heaven above, earth in the middle, and the underworld below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5095109/myths-quran#76925214

Visit the link above to see more similar mythologies.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by labani06(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

You're ignorant. If you had read other creation myths you would know the idea of heaven and Earth being together and separated is older than the Qur'an, various mythologies mentioned of this heaven and Earth separation.

You think the people in ancient days imagine the separation of heaven and Earth as Big bang? NO!

It's actually the heaven and Earth separating like the sky moved up.

Secondly, there's no heaven and Earth in the big bang, earth has not even formed to be separated from anything, earth is just a very tiny dust in the galaxy. See the Flawed!

Here are some other myths of heaven and Earth separation before the Qur'an exist.

In the ancient Greek mythology, Cronus separated heaven from Earth.

- In ancient Yoruba mythology.
Olorun the God of heaven, orishas and all that exist separated heaven from earth.

- In the Jewish mythology, Yahweh separated heaven from earth.
The book of Genesis (Genesis 1:26-27).

- In Hindu creation mythology, Vishnu created the universe and separated heaven and earth.

Creation myths of ancient Mesopotamia typically begin with the separation of heaven and earth, giving rise to a three-story universe that includes heaven above, earth in the middle, and the underworld below.

Visit the link above to see more similar mythologies.

Dear sir insult is not a solution but point and here are some points again to convince you .You said that there is no heaven and earth in Big Bang Theory yes I agree but Allah is explaining it clearly that is why you see heaven and earth in it but as always Quran is standard it will always be for ever .
there was an initial gaseous mass before the creation of galaxies
Scientist say that before the galaxies in the universe were formed, celestial matter was initially in the form of gaseous matter in short huge gaseous matter or cloud were present before the formation of the galaxies. to describe initial celestial matter, the word 'smoke' is more appropriate than gas. the following Quranic verse refers to this state of the universe by the word Dhukhan which means smoke.

"Moreover, he comprehended in his design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: he said to it and to the earth come ye together, willingly or unwillingy. ' they said : 'we do come (together) in willing obedience. al Quran 41:11

Again this fact is a corollary to the Big Bang and was not known to the Arab during the time of Prophet Muhammad S A W .what then, could have been the source of this knowledge?

use your upstairs and think!
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

Dear sir insult is not a solution but point and here are some points again to convince you .You said that there is no heaven and earth in Big Bang Theory yes I agree but Allah is explaining it clearly that is why you see heaven and earth in it but as always Quran is standard it will always be for ever .
there was an initial gaseous mass before the creation of galaxies
Scientist say that before the galaxies in the universe were formed, celestial matter was initially in the form of gaseous matter in short huge gaseous matter or cloud were present before the formation of the galaxies. to describe initial celestial matter, the word 'smoke' is more appropriate than gas. the following Quranic verse refers to this state of the universe by the word Dhukhan which means smoke.

"Moreover, he comprehended in his design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: he said to it and to the earth come ye together, willingly or unwillingy. ' they said : 'we do come (together) in willing obedience. al Quran 41:11

Again this fact is a corollary to the Big Bang and was not known to the Arab during the time of Prophet Muhammad S A W .what then, could have been the source of this knowledge?

use your upstairs and think!

What a dishonest post

After your flaws was pointed out which you agree, you brought out another flaws.

Again, the ancient people that wrote and believed in the Qur'an have no idea of the big bang nor the cosmology, that verse is obviously talking about the cloud smoke in the sky not galaxies formation. Gas and dust collapse to form the stars(galaxy) not smoke and Earth coming together like the verse said, there's no earth to join with any gas smoke during galaxy formation. Again flawed!

The Qur'an portray a knowledge of an ancient person who's Ignorant of the phenomena around.

Trying to hijack scientific theories to the Qur'an claims is ridiculous, stop it.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by labani06(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:

What a dishonest post

After your flaws was pointed out which you agree, you brought out another flaws.

Again, the ancient people that wrote and believed in the Qur'an have no idea of the big bang nor the cosmology, that verse is obviously talking about the cloud smoke in the sky not galaxies formation. Gas and dust collapse to form the stars(galaxy) not smoke and Earth coming together like the verse said, there's no earth to join with any gas smoke during galaxy formation. Again flawed!

The Qur'an portray a knowledge of an ancient person who's Ignorant of the phenomena around.

Trying to hijack scientific theories to the Qur'an claims is ridiculous, stop it.

look Quran is not a book of science but a book of ayaat u have to take note please

and I can see you know nothing about your science please try and expand your thinking capacity.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

look Quran is not a book of science but a book of ayaat u have to take note please
If Qur'an is not a book of science why then are you using science to confirm it truth?

Let's the Qur'an stays a book of fairytales.

and I can see you know nothing about your science please try and expand your thinking capacity.
Coming from someone that said the earth and heaven separated in big bang. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by labani06(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2020
tintingz:
If Qur'an is not a book of science why then are you using science to confirm it truth?

Let's the Qur'an stays a book of fairytales.

Coming from someone that said the earth and heaven separated in big bang. grin

when did I say that please and who told you Quran is a book of fairytale
I believe in all I use in the Quran Subhannallah I regret having a conversation with a person like you initially you claim to be literate while you're not Quran is a word of Allah a book of ayaat every sane thinking person that follows our discussion will know that you are Deliberately rejecting the truth message May Allah guide you to the right path Farewell.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2020
labani06:

when did I say that please and who told you Quran is a book of fairytale
I believe in all I use in the Quran Subhannallah I regret having a conversation with a person like you initially you claim to be literate while you're not Quran is a word of Allah a book of ayaat every sane thinking person that follows our discussion will know that you are Deliberately rejecting the truth message May Allah guide you to the right path Farewell.

Qur'an is a book full of fairytales mister.

Go and do research of these fairytales in your book.

https://www.nairaland.com/5095109/myths-quran
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Muhammad that saw eclipse of the sun and ran inside mosque saying his last prayer you think can perform MIRACLE... You guys funny en
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2020
tintingz:

1. You committed God of the gaps fallacy and appealing to Ignorance fallacy.

The fallacy = Because we don't know soul or fully understand the universe therefore it's God or "God did it", you fill your Ignorance (the gap) with God. You didn't consider other possibilities.

2. There are many religions with their God that talk about how the universe was created, so what makes you think your religion version of the universe story is the true?

There is no any book that explains heaven and earth well like Quran. Is it the Bible you want to compare with Quran? Bible said shy has pillar but Quran said no pillar pls which one is more correct?
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

There is no any book that explains heaven and earth well like Quran. Is it the Bible you want to compare with Quran? Bible said shy has pillar but Quran said no pillar pls which one is more correct?

What kind of delusional argument is this?

It's like saying Valhalla is well explained than Olympus.

The Qur'an didn't explain earth very well, it's full of flaws.

All heavens are imaginary, you can't discredit one by using another version. It's ridiculous.

Every Religious people believe their version of heaven is better.

Please if you want to quote me, quote reasonable things. I'm an atheist not a Christian you argue about fairy things with.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2020
tintingz:

What kind of delusional argument is this?

It's like saying Valhalla is well explained than Olympus.

The Qur'an didn't explain earth very well, it's full of flaws.

All heavens are imaginary, you can't discredit one by using another version. It's ridiculous.

Every Religious people believe their version of heaven is better.

Please if you want to quote me, quote reasonable things. I'm an atheist not a Christian you argue about fairy things with.

Tell me one thing that quran fail to tell about earth creation according to scientific?
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Tell me one thing that quran fail to tell about earth creation according to scientific?
You asked for one thing right?

Evolution!
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
tintingz:

Evolution!

Man evolution or earth evolution?
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2020
tintingz:

Evolution!

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 30:
أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were join together before We clove them asunder ; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

This is where evolution start from. Accoding to scienstics galaxy were together before Big bang exist and Big bang is the seperation of the from other planets. Evolution of Man. Allah said in quran that he created everything from water. Scienstic also Caim that life First start in the water. What evolution is greater than this?
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Man evolution or earth evolution?

Both.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 30:
أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were join together before We clove them asunder ; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

This is where evolution start from. Accoding to scienstics galaxy were together before Big bang exist and Big bang is the seperation of the from other planets. Evolution of Man. Allah said in quran that he created everything from water. Scienstic also Caim that life First start in the water. What evolution is greater than this?

Wrong!

The galaxies have not even form before the big bang, there was no galaxy before the big bang, it was just in a dens state. The idea of heaven separating from the earth is an old folktale long before the Qur'an even mentioned it.

In Abiogenesis, it's said organisms evolved in water not created from water, secondly evolution is quite different from Abiogenesis, the Qur'an said man is created from Clay, sand, mud, water and no evolutionary process. While clay, sand, mud all contains silicon, the human body doesn't have silicon but carbon. So how's is clay creation possible for human existence?
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2020
tintingz:

Wrong!

The galaxies have not even form before the big bang, there was no galaxy before the big bang, it was just in a dens state. The idea of heaven separating from the earth is an old folktale long before the Qur'an even mentioned it.

In Abiogenesis, it's said organisms evolved in water not created from water, secondly evolution is quite different from Abiogenesis, the Qur'an said man is created from Clay, sand, mud, water and no evolutionary process. While clay, sand, mud all contains silicon, the human body doesn't have silicon but carbon. So how's is clay creation possible for human existence?

What u have is low iq. Allah said he seperate earth from other heavens that is the beginning revolution. If What Quran said is old folk tales why is it that it can only be found inside quran, before Scienstic prof it? My question is is What quran said was part of revolution or not?

Quran also Claim that everything was created from water. And Scienstic also Claim that life First exist in the water.

But you said What quran said is wrong. Then What Scienstic also said is also wrong. Because both quran and Scienstic are saying the same thing. There is life in water and life can come from water. But u have low iq that is why u dont understand.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by tintingz(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

What u have is low iq. Allah said he seperate earth from other heavens that is the beginning revolution. If What Quran said is old folk tales why is it that it can only be found inside quran, before Scienstic prof it? My question is is What quran said was part of revolution or not?
You're the one with low IQ and you know nothing about the cosmology.

And FYI there are other myths about the heaven separating from earth in other folklores before the Muhammad copied this folklore. You can find this folklore in Greek, Yoruba, Hindu, Jewish etc folklores. Read it in the link below.

As for scientific aspect, it has nothing to do with big bang, like i said there's no galaxy before the big bang, nothing has formed to even separate from anything.

You should read how the galaxies were formed, earth is just a tiny dust in the galaxy, how it separated from your imaginary heaven is something you have to explain.

Quran also Claim that everything was created from water. And Scienstic also Claim that life First exist in the water.

But you said What quran said is wrong. Then What Scienstic also said is also wrong. Because both quran and Scienstic are saying the same thing. There is life in water and life can come from water. But u have low iq that is why u dont understand.

First of all, there are also other folklores that said everything on earth was created of water. The Yoruba mythology said Obatala created the world using water.

Stop using science to justify the Qur'an, it's ridiculous. The Qur'an said Allah created man from Clay, sand, dust, water and mold it, lol. Humans nor animals are not created of clay or sand or dust. Abiogenesis is still an hypothesis, it's ridiculous using it to justify your Qur'an fairytales.
Re: 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
tintingz:
You're the one with low IQ and you know nothing about the cosmology.

And FYI there are other myths about the heaven separating from earth in other folklores before the Muhammad copied this folklore. You can find this folklore in Greek, Yoruba, Hindu, Jewish etc folklores. Read it in the link below.

As for scientific aspect, it has nothing to do with big bang, like i said there's no galaxy before the big bang, nothing has formed to even separate from anything.

You should read how the galaxies were formed, earth is just a tiny dust in the galaxy, how it separated from your imaginary heaven is something you have to explain.

First of all, there are also other folklores that said everything on earth was created of water. The Yoruba mythology said Obatala created the world using water.

Stop using science to justify the Qur'an, it's ridiculous. The Qur'an said Allah created man from Clay, sand, dust, water and mold it, lol. Humans nor animals are not created of clay or sand or dust. Abiogenesis is still an hypothesis, it's ridiculous using it to justify your Qur'an fairytales.

From the links that you share it clear that you know nothing.

Here is the bible verse

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Where did it mention that God seperate earth from heaven in this verses?

Back to yoruba. Yoruba belive that it was orunmila Who crented this earth. Yoruba belive that orumila took a foul and a soil from heaven and pour the soil on the water and tell the foul to scatter that soil all over the ocean to form land.

There is no single way youruba seperate from heaven. AM a yoruba you cant tell me What i know.

But quran clear it that heaven and earth were join together before clove asunder. And created everything from the water

This is the beginning of revolution

But if you said quran wrong then Scienstic are also liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friday Reminder (3): Rahmah Of The People Of Sunnah / The Object Of Life: In An Islamic Way? / What Does My Name Means?monsuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.