Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ovie Omo-agege Blowing Hurricane And The Lessons Okowa’s Pdp Must Learn Ahead Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-agege Blowing Hurricane And The Lessons Okowa’s Pdp Must Learn Ahead Of (445 Views)

Breaking: Peter Obi And Ifeanyi Okowa ( PDP) Attend Same Church, See How Church / Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-agege Blowing Hurricane And The Lessons Okowa’s Pdp Must Learn Ahead Of by willscopan: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019

Fejiro Oliver The darkest place in hell are reserved for those who maintained their neutrality in times of moral crisis – Dante Alighieri If Senator Ovie Omo-Agege decides to run for Delta State governorship in the 2023 elections, the only force that can stop him is the force of God and the will of the people. I don’t see him running, for the stage he currently occupies has grown beyond Dennis Osadebey. He is like a volcanic acid that can’t be curtailed. The Warri blood in him makes him aim for the very best leaving the crumbs for others to scramble for. In all of these, he is never desperate, rather leaving everything to God, chance and political leadership. Like the King in the chessboard, he allows everyone go ahead first before moving in swag and style, losing little and conquering many. In conquest, he does not jubilate against the conquered and does not sneer at the politically wounded but retreat to his quiet moment and plot how to make them feel like it was a fair conquest. In doing this, he wins absolute loyalty and trust of them all. I have seen it time and time again and one incidence will suffice. When he appointed a South Western person as his Special Adviser on Media and another one as Special Assistant on Electronics and New Media from same tribe, I wasted no time in condemning it, not because they were wrong choices. I vented my anger because there are tens of Deltans fit for such position and even if there are none, his first list of appointment should come from Delta. I felt like the conquered one who gave my all against my political family for him but now spited as I watch the very tribe we both belong not getting their rightful place. Something was promised to be done in regards to the media section and what has never happened before was done and I felt like the conqueror (at least for that moment). That is the Omo-Agege political striker to you, fixing every piece of puzzles in their right places.

The wave of political appointment from him has swept both the All Progressive Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

One begin to wonder what his interest is by giving appointment to core PDP members who worked against him but never recognised by their own mother party. With his vacation in the United States of America, every state in South South have persons currently appointed under him.

In his words to me “Fejiro, this my position no be for only Urhobo or Delta o. Na for everyone wey dey South South”.

But he is human and in being so, he makes his mistakes.

He errs not because he wishes to. He errs not because he loves to.

He errs because he is flesh and blood, subjected to limited knowledge and surrounded by too many distractions.

He falters because those who should tell him the truth fear to do so due to what they seek from him.

I seek such from him too but morality binds me first to him, after all, that is what brought us close and has bonded us till date. Isn’t that what the quote above said?

The Agege I know should have called all the House of Assembly aspirants that contested and lost in the last general elections for a meeting and assured them of appointments, even if not tied to his office, but other Federal agencies.

Thankfully enough, he has a grip of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) with his...

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/ovie-omo-agege-blowing-hurricane-and-the-lessons-okowas-pdp-must-learn-ahead-of-2023/

Re: Ovie Omo-agege Blowing Hurricane And The Lessons Okowa’s Pdp Must Learn Ahead Of by zakim(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Ovie Omo-agege Blowing Hurricane And The Lessons Okowa’s Pdp Must Learn Ahead Of by sapele914(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
zakim:
The lot is cast, the whole disposition is of Jehovah, Omo- Agege next Governor of Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Hires ‘juju’ Hunters To Battle Boko Haram / Gov Umahi’s Myriad Of Achievements Speak For Him” – Orji / PDP Discards Zoning To Woo Obaseki For Edo Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.