Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians (18003 Views)

Ceremony: One Of Longest Serving Monarchs In Nigeria, 59 Years On Throne, Age 97 / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by eikechukwu8(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
I hope the 20000 figure you are brandishing is accurate? Secondly, I strongly believe that the same people responsible for the Book Haram menace are the same said people in power today. If you are truly interested in how Jonathan feels about Nigeria you can re-read his independence message. His administration was seriously frustrated, but history would vindicate him eventually, just wait and see
Exactly, please help me explain to this guy that its a POLITICAL PROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Radicalman(m): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't understand why we keep deceiving ourselves

The marriage is no more working well
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Lamanii22(f): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nigeria's best democratic president ever.

And some lots betrayed him... Nigerians can be double-mouthed... They would insult someone today, praise the person tomorrow....
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Lamanii22(f): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2019
NiRfreak:

Were you a kid between 2011 and 2015? Did you follow the issues of those period and how he failed woefully during his time?

Let me remind you since all you Nigerians are amnesic and stupidly full of mediocrity

How did he manage the kidnap of Chibok girls to the point that it escalated to an international issue of terrorism... that it was one of the most sensational news of the year.

How did he manage oil subsidy report and what did he do when under his watch the decay in that institution was exposed....

How did he manage PDP internal politics that almost all major governors decamped to form APC because he allowed his wife to control him and he also meddle into the politics of governors forum.

Remember how Obasanjo was so ashamed to associate with his cluelessness that he has to stop supporting PDP? Under his watch PDP became useless, strong men decamped to APC. Tell me why he also stopped primaries in internal politics of PDp

How did he and the Bayelsa state governor became enemies...the governor from his state o.

Tell me how he became enemy of Amaechi and meddled into the internal politics of rivers.

You say he rescusitsted train...that was his last bid effort in 2015 to get votes since his name was already soiled.....old cargo train..mtcheww..

What did Jonathan do for the Whole east in his 6 yes as President that Buhari has not done??

How is BVN an achievement? TSA was consolidated by Buhari when he came him...

Tell me what was special of Jonathan??

Tell me if Zakzaky was not locked and punished under Jonathan......

Buhari is particularly a failure in human right and the upholding of rule of law...Jonathan also shielded all his cronies from the hands of the law. Tell me why he should grant Alamasiegha pardon..that thieve, home and abroad...tell me.

Under his watch we have Dasuki, Diezani and a whole lots of thieves...so what's your point
Jonathan is cluess...same as Buhari..period...

And stop being a goat becos Jonathan is from your tribe. I dont give a fvck..Nl

You seem to know a lot from Nigeria's history... I don't even know a thing.. Cause I don't like the country at all... In other words every of its leaders are basically thieves, and they don't want to stop or improve the country...
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by ikubese: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=texazzpete post=82715672]

One of the worst presidents we’ve ever had. His sheer mediocrity cost us big, not the least of all the 20000+ killed by Boko Haram under his watch.

Also throw in the MASSIVE corruption this country experienced, wherein the benefits of a boom in oil earnings were wasted without significant improvement in infrastructure.

Unfortunately, the backlash to his terrible presidency brought us Buhari
[/quo

Buhari that promised us heaven and earth nko?....what has he done?. Even though Jonathan had his own weaknesses, he is still the best president Nigeria has ever had. Compare our economy during his own regime to this present time ; our economy was no doubt best in Africa, with stable good prices, petrol less than a #100 , stable electricity, good roads, security and most importantly Freedom!!!!

The Boko Haram issue is even worse now as it is now a normal news for terrorists to kill people in the north. Nobody cares anymore.

For me, his only weakness were those corrupt ministers he put into power. Also the strategy of the Missing Chibok girls and Boko Haram made his government quite unpopular and the opposition party used this against him heavily.
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari that promised us heaven and earth nko?....what has he done?. Even though Jonathan had his own weaknesses, he is still the best president Nigeria has ever had. Compare our economy during his own regime to this present time ; our economy was no doubt best in Africa, with stable good prices, petrol less than a #100 , stable electricity, good roads, security and most importantly Freedom!!!!

The Boko Haram issue is even worse now as it is now a normal news for terrorists to kill people in the north. Nobody cares anymore.

For me, his only weakness were those corrupt ministers he put into power. Also the strategy of the Missing Chibok girls and Boko Haram made his government quite unpopular and the opposition party used this against him heavily.
He was such a good president.
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
I hope the 20000 figure you are brandishing is accurate? Secondly, I strongly believe that the same people responsible for the Book Haram menace are the same said people in power today. If you are truly interested in how Jonathan feels about Nigeria you can re-read his independence message. His administration was seriously frustrated, but history would vindicate him eventually, just wait and see

The only people that pipe up with this ‘frustrated’ story and claim he was really a good president are those who were gullible enough to believe the man’s fables after he was cast out of power.

Also, I clearly said ‘20000+’. That’s not an exact number, so I’m not sure about your call for precision.
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by rka2: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Refunds ₦78 Billion Spent On Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State / Bawa: Court Sets Aside Conviction Of EFCC Boss For Contempt / Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.