Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians (18005 Views)

Ceremony: One Of Longest Serving Monarchs In Nigeria, 59 Years On Throne, Age 97 / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / President Goodluck Jonathan's Message To Nigerians 48 Hours To Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by AerialMapper: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bros GEJ, soon the Presidency will accuse you of treason for sending Nigerians Independence day message usurping the President

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Herbephe1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=expert234 post=82715368]
How exactly? [/quot

Too much of corruption in his administration brought buhari to limelight....
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has to be considered as the greatest president Nigeria has ever had. His belief in Nigeria is unshakable.

One of the worst presidents we’ve ever had. His sheer mediocrity cost us big, not the least of all the 20000+ killed by Boko Haram under his watch.

Also throw in the MASSIVE corruption this country experienced, wherein the benefits of a boom in oil earnings were wasted without significant improvement in infrastructure.

Unfortunately, the backlash to his terrible presidency brought us Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by expert234: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=Herbephe1 post=82715637][/quote]

I now understand
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by midnighter(f): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oh! Please come back...
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Mires: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
A statesman to the core.

Like for Jonathan. Share for Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
texazzpete:

One of the worst presidents we’ve ever had. His sheer mediocrity cost us big, not the least of all the 20000+ killed by Boko Haram under his watch.

Also throw in the MASSIVE corruption this country experienced, wherein the benefits of a boom in oil earnings were wasted without significant improvement in infrastructure.

I hope the 20000 figure you are brandishing is accurate? Secondly, I strongly believe that the same people responsible for the Book Haram menace are the same said people in power today. If you are truly interested in how Jonathan feels about Nigeria you can re-read his independence message. His administration was seriously frustrated, but history would vindicate him eventually, just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by GGirll: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
My president thank you for teaching me lots...I'm grateful to have been led by you n trusted your judgements. May posterity be fair with you...a good man with good names that brought both mercies of God as your name connotes n great luck to Nigeria. May history remember you for good ever!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by ojuu4u(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
By now am sure you have realised ur mistake ditto obasanjo, also am sure the next southerner that will occupy the position would have opened his or her eyes wide open to do the needful.

If separation is not achievable, resources control suppose
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
wolexy14:
even though does theives wey surround u during ur regime destroy our country...i still prefer u to d idiot wey i voted for ...thanx presido goodluck
you are honest....I appreciate that!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by 8stargeneral: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
a hero of democracy We Salute You

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by NiRfreak(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has to be considered as the greatest president Nigeria has ever had. His belief in Nigeria is unshakable.

Nigeria can never be great with this kind of people in this country...Clueless Jonathan your best President in history.. smh.

Need to leave this country Asap

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Area4Area: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
texazzpete:

Abeg what do you mean with "without significant improvement in infrastructure", was it the infrastructure that rotted out under him?
Next time, just say he helped in destroying the little infrastructure we had before he came in.
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Nigeria can never be great with this kind of people in this country...Clueless Jonathan your best President in history.. smh.

Need to leave this country Asap
well, for your information Mr Man, unlike you that solves problems by running away, I will stay back here and fight so that my country will achieve the greatness embedded in it's destiny. The clear difference between Jonathan and people like you is that, regardless of being voted out by ignorant clowns and replaced by a clueless leader who doesn't know his left from right he has never lost faith in the project called NIGERIA. That is why his greatness is assured....happy independence bros..no need to thank me...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by NiRfreak(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
well, for your information Mr Man, unlike you that solves problems by running away, I will stay back here and fight so that my country will achieve the greatness embedded in it's destiny. The clear difference between Jonathan and people like you is that, regardless of being voted out by ignorant clowns and replaced by a clueless leader who doesn't know his left from right he has never lost faith in the project called NIGERIA. That is why his greatness is assured....happy independence bros..no need to thank me...

You are a stupid bigoted fool. A clueless leader was replaced by another clueless leader.

Jonathan has no good history in Nigeria..get lost, u and mediocrity.
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

You are a stupid bigoted fool. A clueless leader was replaced by another clueless leader.

now you have resorted to insulting me..I made an honest comment and I get insulted for it.. please try not to reply this message just go to bed and sleep....thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by ChristmasBells: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
A true Niger Hero ADVICE FOR MATURE LADIES ONLY.

Ladies you don't need a perfect one, you just need someone who you can trust, who shows you that you are the only one. But if your legs open faster than the Google homepage then you are not a wife material. Know your place in a man's life and stop auditioning the wife role when you are still his girlfriend.

Not every man you get caught up with has genius interest in you. Sad enough some ladies think they have what it takes to change a man's heart Unfortunately No!

No woman can change a man's heart A man has to change because he wants to change. if a man truly loves you HE isn't going to play boyfriend forever and risk losing you. Stop wasting your efforts thinking � you can convince him into loving and marrying you whilst Reducing your Standards.

Your body should NEVER be up for negotiation in attempting to be FOUND by a man. Keep it SCARED until AFTER Covenant! Respect yourself and he has no choice ✍️ than to do the same or get gone in the wind

Few things you should never do just to keep a man

1. Never lie to keep a relationship because when the truth comes out it will make a fool of you

2. Never pretend to keep a relationship because when your real character comes out it will put you to shame

3. Never use money to keep a relationship because when the money stops coming it will put pain in your heart ♥

4. Never use pregnancy to keep a relationship because it will put you in single motherhood

5. Never use sex to keep a relationship because when he is tired of you HE will call you cheap.... And dump you another one.

TRUE or FALSE / (The choice is yours)

Finally in case u care to know, Marriage is turn by turn, if you are still single and waiting for yours, do not give up or be discouraged because your turn will come.

Remember, when God works it always worth the waiting .
. I love you!
Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
#FOllow me On Nairaland;Christmassbells
#Follow me ON Instagram:Joyfulpeople
#Add me up On Whatsap : +2348118444297
*TREASURE*
Peace&LOve!
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Obec70(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
My president
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by abumereose: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
post=82715112:

Yes, in one Nigeria we believe.
Our unborn children's children will be here to celebrate Nigeria's 1000 year Independence.
Thank you Oga Jonah.
God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria
issa Barbecue Celebration! cheesy wink

Meanwhile,
From Mr Donald Trump......

If you don't know what happened to your father, what happened to your father will happen to you... That the lesson of history. Hausa Igbo and yoruba have no same have no basis for unity. All historians will agree with me on this.
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by faithfull18(f): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmn, I miss him.
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Kenturkey048(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
texazzpete:

only for weak jonatan u speak all this English??..my question is why was buhari re-elected??
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by ba7man(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
I will always remember this weak man that was controlled by women, millitants, Governors, politicians, permitting them to loot the nation blind and calling it freedom.

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Kenturkey048(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

bro from all ramification ,,Nigerians themselve are clueless..y'all call him clueless because apc and their gang of devilish men told them he is clueless...A clueless president that revitalised the Nigerian railway system.a clueless president that was running the fastest growing economy in Africa..a cluesless president that introduced TSA and BVN to curb corruption,a clueless president that introduced SCR to curb election rigging to some extent., ...what do you people even mean by cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by SamOyovwi: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
He did the right thing. Buhari was ready to shed blood
temmypotter:
The man of the people

Your only mistake was not conceding defeat too easily
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by NiRfreak(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bro from all ramification ,,Nigerians themselve are clueless..y'all call him clueless because apc and their gang of devilish men told them he is clueless...A clueless president that revitalised the Nigerian railway system.a clueless president that was running the fastest growing economy in Africa..a cluesless president that introduced TSA and BVN to curb corruption,a clueless president that introduced SCR to curb election rigging to some extent., ...what do you people even mean by cluelessness

Were you a kid between 2011 and 2015? Did you follow the issues of those period and how he failed woefully during his time?

Let me remind you since all you Nigerians are amnesic and stupidly full of mediocrity

How did he manage the kidnap of Chibok girls to the point that it escalated to an international issue of terrorism... that it was one of the most sensational news of the year.

How did he manage oil subsidy report and what did he do when under his watch the decay in that institution was exposed....

How did he manage PDP internal politics that almost all major governors decamped to form APC because he allowed his wife to control him and he also meddle into the politics of governors forum.

Remember how Obasanjo was so ashamed to associate with his cluelessness that he has to stop supporting PDP? Under his watch PDP became useless, strong men decamped to APC. Tell me why he also stopped primaries in internal politics of PDp

How did he and the Bayelsa state governor became enemies...the governor from his state o.

Tell me how he became enemy of Amaechi and meddled into the internal politics of rivers.

You say he rescusitsted train...that was his last bid effort in 2015 to get votes since his name was already soiled.....old cargo train..mtcheww..

What did Jonathan do for the Whole east in his 6 yes as President that Buhari has not done??

How is BVN an achievement? TSA was consolidated by Buhari when he came him...

Tell me what was special of Jonathan??

Tell me if Zakzaky was not locked and punished under Jonathan......

Buhari is particularly a failure in human right and the upholding of rule of law...Jonathan also shielded all his cronies from the hands of the law. Tell me why he should grant Alamasiegha pardon..that thieve, home and abroad...tell me.

Under his watch we have Dasuki, Diezani and a whole lots of thieves...so what's your point
Jonathan is cluess...same as Buhari..period...

And stop being a goat becos Jonathan is from your tribe. I dont give a fvck..Nl

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by Kenturkey048(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

[s]Were you a kid between 2011 and 2015? Did you follow the issues of those period and how he failed woefully during his time?

Let me remind you since all you Nigerians are amnesic and stupidly full of mediocrity

How did he manage the kidnap of Chibok girls to the point that it escalated to an international issue of terrorism... that it was one of the most sensational news of the year.

How did he manage oil subsidy report and what did he do when under his watch the decay in that institution was exposed....

How did he manage PDP internal politics that almost all major governors decamped to form APC because he allowed his wife to control him and he also meddle into the politics of governors forum.

Remember how Obasanjo was so ashamed to associate with his cluelessness that he has to stop supporting PDP? Under his watch PDP became useless, strong men decamped to APC. Tell me why he also stopped primaries in internal politics of PDp

How did he and the Bayelsa state governor became enemies...the governor from his state o.

Tell me how he became enemy of Amaechi and meddled into the internal politics of rivers.

You say he rescusitsted train...that was his last bid effort in 2015 to get votes since his name was already soiled.....old cargo train..mtcheww..

What did Jonathan do for the Whole east in his 6 yes as President that Buhari has not done??

How is BVN an achievement? TSA was consolidated by Buhari when he came him...

Tell me what was special of Jonathan??

Tell me if Zakzaky was not locked and punished under Jonathan......

Buhari is particularly a failure in human right and the upholding of rule of law...Jonathan also shielded all his cronies from the hands of the law. Tell me why he should grant Alamasiegha pardon..that thieve, home and abroad...tell me.

Under his watch we have Dasuki, Diezani and a whole lots of thieves...so what's your point
Jonathan is cluess...same as Buhari..period...

And stop being a goat becos Jonathan is from your tribe. I dont give a fvck..Nl[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by femmycares(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
How old are u and how long have u been around to know who qualifies to be the greatest president?
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by israelmao(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
I am proud today to say I was among the very few clout who gave you strong support when many Nigerians turned against you in 2015 but today my predictions and prophecies are being fulfilled before the very eyes of your haters and those who allowed themselves to be deceived are now reaping the fruit of misdirection.GEJ ,I love you because you are a man with a large heart and peace.[/b]
Re: Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians by eikechukwu8(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
I hope the 20000 figure you are brandishing is accurate? Secondly, I strongly believe that the same people responsible for the Book Haram menace are the same said people in power today. If you are truly interested in how Jonathan feels about Nigeria you can re-read his independence message. His administration was seriously frustrated, but history would vindicate him eventually, just wait and see
Exactly, please help me explain to this guy that its a POLITICAL PROPAGANDA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Tunde Ednut On His 38th Birthday / PENGASSAN Insists On Strike / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.