Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) (55684 Views)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / The Moment Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event / Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by MetaPhysical: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
TnT,
No mind haters! grin

Do your thing, we love you. kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mckandre:
After reading this i got so motivated nd inspired that i showed it to my landlord nd his entire family,they became fulfilled nd they all shed some tears of joy together,without wasting time my landlord handed me the house deeds/documents nd the keys to all the apartments, saying "ure free to do as u wish,i nd my entire family can now move down to the village". By this time tomorrow they will be gone. OP u just made me the most happiest fellow in the world,thank u so much nd i appreciate ur efforts nd gud heart for sharing this. cry
Hahahaha cheesy grin grin
OH LAWD!
Our Belle ooooo grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by toprealman: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
What exactly is the mental case going to say that is worth all the drama?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by bizhop01: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
So what should I do?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Omenkata: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
post=82717891:

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin
OH LAWD!
Our Belle ooooo grin wink
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
But sorry here is NOT Psychiatrist hospital or forum nah so why telling us this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Officialbaby: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rubbish update mtcheew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by openmine(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Bloggers so what do you want us to do now, you people know we don't cure Madness. Anyways what is she even going to say there
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Say no to drug abuse
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by midnighter(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
And this is news?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Maroghene(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
madjune:

Which one is Nigeria climatic change kwa?

Sarcasm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Omo na For ICC u go jam Nigeria's VIPs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by godofuck231: 1:35am On Oct 01, 2019
what has she to say , what speech ? horicane tonto, she's a disaster herself, imagine she got confused and threw away her shoes , a sign of a low IQ
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by kelvinovie25(m): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Only if we had known about throwing of shoes earlier, Nigerian would have been a better place, so just showing this post to my boss and he made me the CEO of his company, with a vacation to Bahamas all expenses paid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2019
The problem with women of her type is they’ll give you the coochie once a month but emotionally and physically abuse you for the whole time you stay in a relationship with them. When you threaten to break up with them, they cry and act docile, cooking meals on the regular and making you feel like a king. When her mind is sure you are there to stay she reverts back to a demon, cursing your family and making life a living hell. It’s not like the coochie will make sense but the ups and downs of her behaviour will keep you stuck, hoping you will change her to a better girlfriend/fiancée/wife and brag about the results to your people. Oh, if wishes were horses.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by delishpot: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2019
The ritual baba told her to do has been stylishly done. Ignorant people will think she has skoin skoin but Tonto knows what she just did there.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Mshad662(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Bloggers so what do you want us to do now, you people know we don't cure Madness. Anyways what is she even going to say there

She and Tacha from the Same place. Let that sink in
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Itzteewhy(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Who she help, abeg lemmme
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by haykes(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2019
The Toto dick mis road, oya reset
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2019
she done kolo finish. who cares about it self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.