Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... (6805 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2019
see neco question Abeg!!!
I go for the "and" between the why's
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Kaycee54321(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Everybody na Saint Online grin

In reality, the way married women dey collect from these Niggas forming upright ehn

And women are so smart that when they cheat, it takes divine intervention to find out... Most of them go down to the graves with their sexcapades intact

DNA testing Don dey ruin things these days small small sha...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Funmmyastic: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2019
biddostandard:
the thread is useless as your comment

Get off my mention kiddo.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Simplecity(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2019
mrchev:
are you married yourself? if yes,how will you feel when you found out some girl slept with your hussy. Anyway, take it easy because I suspect you're married and need some serious banging!
bruh ...she does you can hear the desperation in her question...she needs it hard...seems like her hussy no dey reach anywhere with him carrot
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by ComputerOperato: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Peterosky:
Thank God I am not going to comment on this thread because I hate being tempted by any woman whether married or single. The truth is that I will never ask a married woman out, but no married woman should tempt me because I don't have the strength to resist those kind of temptations.
I was tempted.
Nearly fell for the temptation too.
Any time I think back, I thank God I didn't
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Simplecity(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
FiiahnAuto:
I know of a neibor that just did yestarday
Clap for yasef ...ya now updated abi??
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Peterosky(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
ComputerOperato:

I was tempted.
Nearly fell for the temptation too.
Any time I think back, I thank God I didn't
.My brother you tried. I pray I don't get tempted, except I don't like the girl or woman,I fell for one. Although I was not comfortable with that.But I thank God we ended things immediately after the first time out.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Jokerman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nope

I have had many innuendos from married women, but out of them all, the Lord delivered me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by biddostandard: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Get off my mention kiddo.
im not getting off old grandma
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Funmmyastic: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
biddostandard:
im not getting off old grandma

Next!
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by biddostandard: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Next!
who this old cargo dey talk to
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by boxer022(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
As for me, I cannot sleep with another man's wife as it is an abomination to me and to God. Apart from that, it might lead to the destruction of their marriage, it can also lead to death of the man of the house. Another bad reason is that the fact that I did that with another man's wife, someone else will do same or worse to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Funmmyastic: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
biddostandard:
who this old cargo dey talk to

Old cargo indeed.Hope you have my birth certificate to be able to conclude I'm one?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by biddostandard: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Old cargo indeed.Hope you have my birth certificate to be able to conclude I'm one?
same as you have my b certificate to conclude im kiddo
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Funmmyastic: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
biddostandard:
same as you have my b certificate to conclude im kiddo

I said that because your first reply reeks of immaturity.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by biddostandard: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

I said that because your first reply reeks of immaturity.
and you reply was matured enough as an old woman
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Bluehill1051: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Olohun I fit fukk any girl. Even pregnant wife, I no send!
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bluehill1051:

Lawwd hv mercy on u shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Preciousgirl(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bluehill1051:

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Princecanada: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
I am a hygienist. I can't insert my D in a place where another man's D has been inserted. The thought of it alone disgusts me. That is why, the moment I realize you have been Dkd, I loose the urge immediately.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by ComputerOperato: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Peterosky:
.My brother you tried. I pray I don't get tempted, except I don't like the girl or woman,I fell for one. Although I was not comfortable with that.But I thank God we ended things immediately after the first time out.
My brother I like her.
Up till now I still like her.
But there was no way for us to get together coz people were watching and we are both well known.
Had to just let go coz of a lot of reasons.
Ever since then I'm always wary of them.
And they tend to keep popping up.
God help us jare
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by TenthMan(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Can you have sexx with somebody's wife?

Be honest

Why and why not?

Risky.

Based on religious and moral grounds, it is frowned upon.

But religion to me is nothing.I really don't give a shit about the church thing. Intact people in church commit worse sins. Also, traditions are man made. Reasons are not always sane or sensible.

Truth is people are attracted to one another and the above reasons have not stopped a lot of persons.

If I find a woman I am attracted to and she is married I'll weigh the pros and cons. It is strictly conditional and situational. My main concern will be the effects on the woman and the consequences if the husband finds out. Eventually such things lead to regrets. My rational mind will only focus on risks and inconvenience and nothing else.

In some instances I will. In some instances I won't.

I have successfully avoided most married women who have come my way. I quote one who angrily retorted to my avoidance: "I dey give you fu.. Ck to fu..ck, you dey do shakara "!. I had known her to be someone so refined, I was surprised she could speak fluent pidgin English.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Peterosky(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
ComputerOperato:

My brother I like her.
Up till now I still like her.
But there was no way for us to get together coz people were watching and we are both well known.
Had to just let go coz of a lot of reasons.
Ever since then I'm always wary of them.
And they tend to keep popping up.
God help us jare
.Hhhhmmm,I understand. God will surely help us.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by frankkydee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sierusvirus:
If a lady can sleep with someone’s husband claiming to get money from him, why won’t a guy sleep with a married woman who can give him all the money to stand and be happy.

There are many married women who are seriously looking for such guys

And you know those kind of women? shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Be honest

Why and why not?
I did before but bitterly paid for it, so I regretted every bit of it afterwards, I got reprimanded cos I'm a type that has a little grace, if I mess up, I'll be dealt with immediately, so I got lost and wasted two years of my destiny, loitering around uselessly and virtually begging to feed cos everything I ventured into turns a failure, it took God's mercy for me to stand up again.

Many are presently into it and it seems everything is working out well for them but by and by they must reap what they sowed.

My advice, to those who haven't done it before, please don't even contemplate trying it, resist it with the fiercest courage in you no matter the level of temptation.

To those who are presently into it, please desist ASAP and ask for forgiveness and mercy, nevertheless, you must be punished but ask for God's leniency in dishing out his punishment to you.

Finally, to those who have done that before but stopped, please don't return no matter the situation and ask for mercy and forgiveness then with good heart see through the era of your punishment cos that can't be evaded.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Apination(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Be honest

Why and why not?
I'm looking for married women sef undecided

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Chummynoni(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
maybe, maybe not
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Be honest

Why and why not?
Never! I investigate women thourougly first to be sure she is single. And I have turned down open offers from married women. It's morally not right especially when there are thousands of single women around.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by clapbest(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Be honest

Why and why not?

Yes if she's sex starved
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Sierusvirus(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
frankkydee:

Very very well.
Many of them.

And you know those kind of women? shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by frankkydee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Sierusvirus post=82785191][/quote]

Mogbe! You are a gigolo
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
FiiahnAuto:
I know of a neibor that just did yestarday
how did you know? maybe she went to borrow something from the neighbor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will U Accept This Man As A Brother In Law? / Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / Nairaland Dating Thread 2021 Where Singles Mingle For Life Partner. Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.