Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise (535 Views)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I need your advice. How do I make my website become viral. We sell virtual number as a service and our customers does end to end sign up journey online. Our limitations are we can't create a social media handle for this service because it's white label with a telecom partner who is slow to promote the service. Hence my desire to promote the website. What's the moderate monthly budget that would suffice. Your suggestion are welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
SEO, Good adwords, Social media marketing, etc

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by immortalcrown(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
It is very simple.

Just support BBN or criticize Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Will this drive traffic to the website?? Just thinking... particularly business customers.
immortalcrown:
It is very simple.

Just support BBN or criticize Buhari.
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks but am not allowed to create social media handles it's only the website am to drive customers to. Google AdWords this paid version. The SEO how best can I use this
darol4real:
SEO, Good adwords, Social media marketing, etc
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
what's your website address?
Mobileowowa:
Thanks but am not allowed to create social media handles it's only the website am to drive customers to. Google AdWords this paid version. The SEO how best can I use this
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
I have checked it...is not something i can help you with
Mobileowowa:
https://cloudivr.mtnbusiness.com.ng/plans#/

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for your support. Much appreciated.
darol4real:
I have checked it...is not something i can help you with
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by kristen12(f): 3:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Use google display advertising to run your ads. I think it should be one of the best for your website.
First try to run ads on nairaland and see how it will go.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Thanks dear. I have tried Nairaland I seems not able to get my way around placing an advert. Google display Ads is not a bad idea I can explore this as well. Thank you for your suggestion.
kristen12:
Use google display advertising to run your ads. I think it should be one of the best for your website.
First try to run ads on nairaland and see how it will go.
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Jux keep advertising ur website on different platform. that's all

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Can you help me with such platforms apart from Nairaland
Kingpinukecy:
Jux keep advertising ur website on different platform. that's all
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by kristen12(f): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Mobileowowa:
Thanks dear. I have tried Nairaland I seems not able to get my way around placing an advert. Google display Ads is not a bad idea I can explore this as well. Thank you for your suggestion.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Damzy007: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mobileowowa:
Hello Nairalanders,

I need your advice. How do I make my website become viral. We sell virtual number as a service and our customers does end to end sign up journey online. Our limitations are we can't create a social media handle for this service because it's white label with a telecom partner who is slow to promote the service. Hence my desire to promote the website. What's the moderate monthly budget that would suffice. Your suggestion are welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks
Your site loads slowly, you need to optimize it and again I haven't grab what your services are even after going through your site. You may hire a writer to do that tho.

In my opinion you can open a social media page even if you're told not to do so, All you have to do is to change your brand name, Hire kristen12 to help you manage your social platform, you can also use Google ads I think you'll get more leads there.
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thanks. I appreciate. We have worked on the slow pace that was due to upgrade.
Damzy007:

Your site loads slowly, you need to optimize it and again I haven't grab what your services are even after going through your site. You may hire a writer to do that tho.

In my opinion you can open a social media page even if you're told not to do so, All you have to do is to change your brand name, Hire kristen12 to help you manage your social platform, you can also use Google ads I think you'll get more leads there.
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by kristen12(f): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Damzy007:

Thanks for the recommendation smiley
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Damzy007: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mobileowowa:
Thanks. I appreciate. We have worked on the slow pace that was due to upgrade.
Aiit you wlc

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Damzy007: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
kristen12:

Thanks for the recommendation smiley

smiley
Re: How Can I Make My Website Go Viral...i Need Your Suggestions And Advise by Mobileowowa: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
wink
Damzy007:

Aiit you wlc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Monitor And Manage Your Finances / Oh MR Biggs... / Make Massive Profit Buying These Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.