Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady (57783 Views)

Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Amba555(f): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
islandmoon:

so ashamed of your school, you just embarrassed your school the more , for not knowing how to make use of punctuation marks.
Oga professor, she is not in an English class

4 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Emrixx(f): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence day Nigeria
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Kasalee001(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Anti bumshort ... Dis 1 touch me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by princemillla(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Anti bumshort cheesy
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2019
GistMore3:
A Nigerian lady got arrested, extorted for stepping out in a bumshort in Lagos.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/lady-arrested-extorted-for-stepping-out-in-a-bumshort-in-lagos

Nice move.
They should continue arresting all these girls and women dressing nude all about. Rubbish! And she has the guts to come and be telling us. Odeh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Suxes(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2019
islandmoon:

so ashamed of your school, you just embarrassed your school the more , for not knowing how to make use of punctuation marks.

How is your English writing any better, Prof? Free the guy joh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2019
EmekaBlue:
dem wan access d laps well

No the Lapstop
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by KayCee92(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Where is the picture of the bum short....show us, don't type all this thing. You brought this to the public court, let us have all the exhibits so we, the jury can make an informed decision grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Kenturkey048(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
She got what she wanted!
how sir...for wearing bump shot ni??..don't worry they will catch you too one day for strolling with short nikka.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by MicroBox: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Quickie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Don't be surprised ooo
I was once arrested for wearing designers and with Afro, dem just dey shout 'where your phone', no be small argument before I give them, them check contact n messages before them free me when them see so many job invites for my phone.
Nigerian Police will be better one day.

Happy Independence Day Nigeria
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by earnadvert: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by xoxocandy(f): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
islandmoon:

Dunderhead i typed that 2am, i was half awake
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by simhosting: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
sorry
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by eikechukwu8(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
lolz immorality is no more allowed in Nigeria

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by mywells: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2019
There should be code of conduct directed to every bodies,cause some parents have fail to live up to billing, and today's ladies tends to walk makes,what should be private is now public enterprises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Common sense would have whisper to you that that stuff you are putting on is too short even if you are on four wheels or you think you will not come down from the car....change begin with you, dress appropriately always.
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Candycrushy(f): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Dead grin
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by crazygod(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2019
R2bees:
Because if they allow it, u might start wearing pant tomorrow... Let me not even talk of how u will appear next tomorrow.
She was in a car going for a youth party. She wasn't walking on the main road. Is there any law in Nigeria against bum short? Just because we wanna sound funny and smart at the same time, let's endeavor to attach some level of seriousness into it. This is just wrong by the police

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Timileyin1234(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2019
U self judge urself. See wetin u wear
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by LORDKing001: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2019
xoxocandy:
they need to come see worse in my sch
which SCH?
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Saviola6053: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Why wont you be arrested for trying to seduce the Nigerian Police grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by checherio(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
She got what she wanted!

Statements like these are reasons criminals think they have excuse for their evils

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by friendlyadvice: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2019
grin yes olosho-ing is illegal arrest them

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by phlame(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
mywells:
There should be code of conduct directed to every bodies,cause some parents have fail to live up to billing, and today's ladies tends to walk makes,what should be private is now public enterprises.

U need sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by FuckDaMods: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
xoxocandy:
Where's that your school again my dear? smiley
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by phlame(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Common sense would have whisper to you that that stuff you are putting on is too short even if you are on four wheels or you think you will not come down from the car....change begin with you, dress appropriately always.

Oga... U need sense...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by gbefun40(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
I was handcuffed and treated like criminal and asked to pay for my bail,still wondering what was my offense till now.is this how others African countries are treating their youths?you won't understand what police brutality is until you become a victim.even on your bed you are still not safe

5 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by godofuck231: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

I was arrested for going out in a gstring, cowboy hat and boots angry
you want make them tonto rape u abi
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Jamesbally: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2019
xoxocandy:

Where is your school?
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Innoxxacs: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Kingrexyl:
She got what she wanted!
ATTENTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears / Smugglers Caught By Customs Officers In Oyo State Recently (Photos) / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.