Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady (57784 Views)

Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2019
For my hometown in rivers state, na flog you go recieve
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Almost everyday we hear every bad bad things about police....they've forgotten that there is life after life.....
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2019
xoxocandy:
they need to come worse in my sch
Not only in schools oo. They should start from the airports especially the lagos international airport . Ladies now travel in bumshots. When they get on the plane, they cover it with duvet and their long jackets and when they get to destinations they join their peeps in the west who don't mind walking in panties. I travelled to LA early this year. What I saw was a bizzare shocked. From lagos to Dubai . When we arrived at dubai airport, I was thinking the authority wouldn't allow them pass thinking their final destination was DXB , but didnt know they were also traveling to US. The moment we got to dubai, there was an instant transfer as we disembarked from the plane. A guy lifted a placard showing Los Angeles Passengers, this way...we were led to the bus which took us to their terminal 3 to join the A380 flight from dubai to Los angeles about 19-hour flight, none stop. The flight was capable of carrying over 700 passengers at a time and it was full to the brim. It's a double decked aircraft the biggest so far in the industry. I've flown it before but on a short distance from Dubai to Paris. I boarded same vehicle with these bumshot babes to the terminal 3. They suddenly disappeared as we were boarding the A380 flight only to surface again at Tom Bradley airport in LA and the dressing became a norm. Make our women dey take am jeeje with their dressing oo, make dem no blind us for face. Its getting out of the way.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by UGYM: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Hellofixed36:
Click
La Click La Bend angry
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Baroba(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Looking at the response on this board, you can see why the Nigerian security personnel abuse everyday folks, Una deserve Wetin Una dey get from them..Keep blaming the victim, one day same fate will fall on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by nairalanduseles: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
R2bees:
Because if they allow it, u might start wearing pant tomorrow... Let me not even talk of how u will appear next tomorrow.

Just keep quiet it's because of fools like u ...Nigeria remains stagnant.....what does her wearing pant got to do with the state of economy...
Who cares what people wear......fix the country that is what we should all be saying ....not some fools like u spewing trash

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Baroba(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
fairfora:
Not only in schools oo. They should start from the airports especially the lagos international airport . Ladies now travel in bumshots. When they get on the plane, they cover it with duvet and their long jackets and when they get to destinations they join their peeps in the west who don't mind walking in panties. I travelled to LA early this year. What I saw was a bizzare shocked. From lagos to Dubai . When we arrived at dubai airport, I was thinking the authority wouldn't allow them pass thinking their final destination was DXB , but didnt know they were also traveling to US. The moment we got to dubai, there was an instant transfer as we disembarked from the plane. A guy lifted a placard showing Los Angeles Passengers, this way...we were led to the bus which took us to their terminal 3 to join the A380 flight from dubai to Los angeles about 19-hour flight, none stop. The flight was capable of carrying over 700 passengers at a time and it was full to the brim. It's a double decked aircraft the biggest so far in the industry. I've flown it before but on a short distance from Dubai to Paris. I boarded same vehicle with these bumshot babes to the terminal 3. They suddenly disappeared as we were boarding the A380 flight only to surface again at Tom Bradley airport in LA and the dressing became a norm. Make our women dey take am jeeje with their dressing oo, make dem no blind us for face. Its getting out of the way.

Misplaced priorities, let them start arresting politicians robbing this country blind, women in bum shorts is not our problem..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Dee1murphy(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Badlimo:
you be mumu
Na you be the confirm mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Satan66:
Afonjas in uniform.
your mumu no get part two
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by adenigga(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
slawomir:
Police for north nor dey behave like mumu

Why he be say south own different
Especially for Benin city

It's because north is d most backward in Nigeria.
The South you mentioned, when it comes to civilization, come and check.
Moreover, we cherish our freedoms here. Not that one Emir will be controlling our life.
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by AMI3(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2019
xoxocandy:
they need to come see worse in my sch
which sch. be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by kmonaolapo(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2019
So funny
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by xoxocandy(f): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2019
fairfora:
Awe...but since you've been out of Nigeria you should be used to the diverse dressing and all i presume
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by kevoh(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2019
You holier-than-thou people thinking she got arrested for wearing bum shorts are missing the point. Nigeria Police will arrest you for anything, even just for breathing. Just wait till it gets to your turn and pray that you return with all your body parts intact to tell us the story on social media.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Inerepamo(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2019
mad people everywhere smiley they should arrest mad people roaming naked na idiots
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Hausaman1: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2019
don4real18:
There's no justification for what has been done. I once stopped an armed policeman from harassing a young man I knew not. The country is more like a jungle and it will only get worse if we don't stand up for something. I am able to pay my bills and live a bit comfortable but what about the other millions of Nigeria who are living in extreme poverty?
Sowore called for a revolution but he was being attacked left, right and center, it is time to come to the you realization that a revolution is what the country needs to be better.

That's kind of you to help the lad. However a revolution cannot be achieved through tribal sentiments & ethnic bigotry. What Sowore attempted was the cause of the Civil war when Igbo Army officer's killed the Northern Premier & Prime Minister & others, the rest is history.

Sowore would have started with an NGO in any Local Government in Nigeria. Let him first improve their live style with education, good roads, hospitals and others with such an example people will follow once he calls, moreover this man has no experience in leadership and he wants to lead ?. Reasonably he will be worse than GEJ the clueless, for at least Mr clueless started from Deputy Governor up to President.
We need philanthropist that will invest in their environments not social media (e) warriors.
Like JFK rightly said " ask what you can do for America, not what America can do for you".

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Ronline(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
This look like pant not bumshort...
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Amba555:
You never see anything... tomorrow wear bumpants
Are you even OK? So we shouldn't wear bumshorts again? Nawaoooo for this archaic country o
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by deltateam: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2019
islandmoon:

so ashamed of your school, you just embarrassed your school the more , for not knowing how to make use of punctuation marks.

You think say you sabi grammar abi?

"so ashamed ashamed of your school..."

Does it make sense to you?
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Yankee101: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
slawomir:
Police for north nor dey behave like mumu

Why he be say south own different
Especially for Benin city

It's the same police men that get moved around.

North will not stand for open injustice. They will serve counter justice to anyone immediately, be you police or soldier.

No bullshit

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by cococandy(f): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Amba555:
You never see anything... tomorrow wear bumpants

fairfora:
ruggedtimi:
For my hometown in rivers state, na flog you go recieve
friendlyadvice:
grin yes olosho-ing is illegal arrest them
Saviola6053:
Why wont you be arrested for trying to seduce the Nigerian Police grin
Timileyin1234:
U self judge urself. See wetin u wear
You folks are dumb sha

3 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
xoxocandy:
Awe...but since you've been out of Nigeria you should be used to the diverse dressing and all i presume
Sure...my point is, our ladies too are joining them. We have a culture to protect, I suppose
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Gideoniteprime4: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
later we go dey hear rape rape rape
all this our ladies nor dey ever get sense angry angry angry
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by dfrost: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
A rotten mango attracts flies. Simple.
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
You should be thanking God those miscreants did not rape you
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Timileyin1234(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
cococandy:

You folks are dumb sha
Are u mad. This is Nigeria. Oponu omo

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by BabbanBura(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2019
xoxocandy:
they need to come see worse in my sch

Babe invite me nah, local man wan feed the organs of sight!
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by emmyid(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
islandmoon:

so ashamed of your school, you just embarrassed your school the more , for not knowing how to make use of punctuation marks.

And you should be ashamed of yourself for beginning a sentence with a small letter, Mr. English.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by xoxocandy(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2019
BabbanBura:

Babe invite me nah, local man wan feed the organs of sight!
visit the closest uni to you . ... you'll see enough
Re: I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady by Chummynoni(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
GistMore3:
A Nigerian lady got arrested, extorted for stepping out in a bumshort in Lagos.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/lady-arrested-extorted-for-stepping-out-in-a-bumshort-in-lagos
is this bumshort or pants?. wetin concern me sef?*spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Smugglers Caught By Customs Officers In Oyo State Recently (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.