Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (75106 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
devil go dey roast this one for hell by now

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
but why do you like posting such gory and death filled news on NL? go through your topics and see the type of rubbish you open topics for. nawa to you oh
zoba88:
The most wanted notorious kidnapper from Egamini Rundele, in Emohua LGA, Ekweme Brown Ike, aka LUCIFER has been killed by Men of the Operation STING, in a STING  Operation led by the Commander, ACP Shem Evans.

He is  responsible for most of the kidnappings and hijack of commercial buses on the Ndele axis of the East/West Road.The entire Rundele community has  been thrown into a wild jubilation as a result of his death.

Meanwhile, efforts are on to arrest his confederates in crime.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/police-shoot-most-wanted-kidnapper-dead.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Japhet1944(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op what state in Nigeria is this ... You mention ekuememe, mention this, mention that, you no gree mention state... Shuo! We be winch
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
zoba88:
The most wanted notorious kidnapper from Egamini Rundele, in Emohua LGA, Ekweme Brown Ike, aka LUCIFER has been killed by Men of the Operation STING, in a STING  Operation led by the Commander, ACP Shem Evans.

He is  responsible for most of the kidnappings and hijack of commercial buses on the Ndele axis of the East/West Road.The entire Rundele community has  been thrown into a wild jubilation as a result of his death.

Meanwhile, efforts are on to arrest his confederates in crime.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/police-shoot-most-wanted-kidnapper-dead.html?m=1
and na person born this one oo. omo oshi. akukubi san. akutu e lona orun

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Daviestunech(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
emeijeh:
You told us he was killed. (Topic already on FP)

What do we need the body for?

Nairaland sha!!!!!!!

For manure

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by mercyviv(f): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lived a worthless life, died a worthless death...even a chicken dies better!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by heendrix(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
l

if support negative things bout Nigeria I will be supporting Buhari don't you think so .. .Oga I will be in KD first thing tomorrow morning , if Niger is not far come I swear I will gift you 30k

what is this guy even saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Commander EVANS kills KIDNAPPER Lucifer grin

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Shebi E don die now

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Silas6(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
We don hear na

emkz:
He looks like Frank Donga.

At least Nigerian police should respect the corpse by putting him in a body bag. See how they dumped his body in their notorious hilux.

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by DeHumbleTboy: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin grin chaii why am I laughing instead of crying and typing RIP! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by executive12: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Afamed:

They are here, defender of anything negative to the growth of the nation. Shame on you

And you are probably a supporter of the bigot Buhari, the most negative thing right now against the growth of the nation. As for the wasted kidnapper, good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Bigseven(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Afamed:

They are here, defender of anything negative to the growth of the nation. Shame on you[s][/s][s]
i dont think he's defending rather he's trying to juxtapose the pictorial representation visavis the crime.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by nairalanduseles: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
A country were extra judicial killing is celebrated
Scary
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
see face like jamaica artist Yellowman

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by nailcapuzzi89(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Must they show us these gory pictures for us to believe they are working
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Afamed: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
l

if support negative things bout Nigeria I will be supporting Buhari don't you think so .. .Oga I will be in KD first thing tomorrow morning , if Niger is not far come I swear I will gift you 30k
When you were still on Nairaland few months ago begging for a loan to resuscitate your dying biz?
You too love a life of self deceits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Afamed: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bigseven:
i dont think he's defending rather he's trying to juxtapose the pictorial representation visavis the crime.
My brother I know the lad well. He's always happy when negative news is reported about Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
No be lie.

If you hear

For street, fear the small boy wey hold cutlass..
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Uniport and Madonna med students Una fine cadaver don land. Fresh cadaver.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by OgbanjeProphet: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
The authentic Lucifer go slap am tire for hell fire today grin

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
dis guy chair go dey by satan himsef for hell.by now satan go dn tell am say dis is my beloved in whom am well pleasd.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
dis guy chair go dey by satan himsef for hell.by now satan go dn tell am say dis is my beloved in whom am well pleasd.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Even Lucify could not save him from death

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by bleskid: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
nawaoooo
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by israelmao(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
I hope is not that Lucifer on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Evans' boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
They will call this one Igbo man now whereas he is from Niger Delta, see name.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by BENEAMATA: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Viewing this topic ; see crrowwwd !
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Insectkiller: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
May God bless the Police for this one and more..

Pls our leaders should do d right thing, an average Nigerian love d country (well maybe some love northern region than Nigeria, I can't say).

Nigerians are not asking for much..Just Security, power(as in Light), good road network, partially health and water...

We will be alright..

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Bar1941(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hope no be that crazy lucifer wey de disturb for NL, e don tay wey I see the mumu post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.