Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (75097 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Jayfab009: 1:58am On Oct 01, 2019
No. Be small Lucifer grin
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I’m sorry I didn’t type this I’m obviously not stupid or tribalistic, my ex-bf 0knm has access to my NL account and he’s trying to tarnish my rep smh. Go through my posts and you’d see the nonsense he’s been typing, even woooing a fellow man. I’ve been off Nairaland I’m just loggin on after three months to see many trash
oh God. Grow up my nigga
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by inumidun2010(m): 2:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Everyday for the thief ,One day for SARS
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by cybriz82(m): 2:29am On Oct 01, 2019
First pic frank donga..2nd pic ludacris.
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by therajah: 3:22am On Oct 01, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:

No pray make 16years old boy carry gun for your waist say make you move. By the time he put you for one room and lock door you go know sey he don kidnap you

16 years?? If a 10year old boy hold gun, hes no longer 10, hes 40 years automatically!!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Ekueme Brown Ike hmm after una go dey claim rivers indigene, giving rivers state a bad name.

owerri amaka people sef.

Happy independence you all.
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by horlarwereleh(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2019
FarahAideed:
l

if support negative things bout Nigeria I will be supporting Buhari don't you think so .. .Oga I will be in KD first thing tomorrow morning , if Niger is not far come I swear I will gift you 30k

Bro, if u dey gift ppl 30k, me need am ooo!!
I dey KD too
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by imam07: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2019
When police killed vampire some years back, I tot crime wld reduce in the se/ss because they told us he was the most notorious criminal.
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by barinedan(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2019
He Should Go And Continue His Kidnap Business In The Grave, He Will Be Regretting His Actions Now But Unfortunately For Him It Is Too Late Because There Is No Repentance In The Grave, Every Evil Business Usually Have A Shameful And Disastrous End
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Afamed: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

I never asked for any assistance here ..and yes I have raised all the money I needed for what I wanted and we are almost ready for market sef .infact I got almost 50m from your APC politicians ( can you raise that from your party members ) .
Na so. Devil will be ashamed of your persistence lies. It was initially N200m you claimed ,now it's N50m audio money. You are seriously a pathological liar with no memory

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Afamed: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2019
horlarwereleh:

Bro, if u dey gift ppl 30k, me need am ooo!!
I dey KD too
Ignore the noise maker.The lad is still struggling to survive
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2019
FarahAideed:
How can this one kidnap anybody

....with Guns, Cutlasses, Rocket launcher, Jack knives, Broken Bottles etc. At the sight of those things, people will tremble!
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by PapaAdanna: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Niger delta and violence...

The rising crime in Nigeria delta is much
Na true
Na dem spoil us here in the WASTE

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by daddytime(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by MannaFromHeaven(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2019
therajah:

16 years?? If a 10year old boy hold gun, hes no longer 10, hes 40 years automatically!!

He don turn uncle me that na, he go just be like uncle wey dey put food for person table you no go fit look hin face at all

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by rigarmortis: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2019
quentin06:
Ekueme Brown Ike hmm after una go dey claim rivers indigene, giving rivers state a bad name.

owerri amaka people sef.

Happy independence you all.

The guy is a well known native of rundele. Chibuike Amaechi is also Owerri amaka right?

You need to grow up.

And yes the guy is Igbo. Just as smart adeyemi from kogi is Yoruba
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by wizzyvilla: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Dadditrex:
At rundele there is nothing like security, d men t
here sleep at daytime work at night
......= to G Boy
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Figloz(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2019
daddytime:
Good ridden meat perfect for the vultures.

Say hi to your boss oga Lucifer..

* Do you fancy a lil legit business you can add to your normal hustle without any tampering with your regular...holla me
I'm here for it Sir.
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by SOFTENGR: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Evans kill kidnapper. What an irony.
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Eddyamin: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
FarahAideed:
FarahAideed:
FarahAideed:
one day you will face your own Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by airbrush: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2019
zoba88:
The most wanted notorious kidnapper from Egamini Rundele, in Emohua LGA, Ekweme Brown Ike, aka LUCIFER has been killed by Men of the Operation STING, in a STING  Operation led by the Commander, ACP Shem Evans.

He is  responsible for most of the kidnappings and hijack of commercial buses on the Ndele axis of the East/West Road.The entire Rundele community has  been thrown into a wild jubilation as a result of his death.

Meanwhile, efforts are on to arrest his confederates in crime.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/police-shoot-most-wanted-kidnapper-dead.html?m=1

one question so nigerian police can kill bandit . no giving them amnesty !!!
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by themanderon: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2019
He gave himself to the devil and this is the result. To all cultist and potential cultists your day will come when you will die in disgrace just like this guy if you don't change from your evil ways. Don't think yourself too sharp or too wise cos I believe he must have thought likewise but alas! he was not.
A word..............
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by daddytime(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Figloz:
I'm here for it Sir.

WhatsApp on my profile...
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Itzteewhy(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Rest In Pieces
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by frozen70g(f): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2019
His time was really up
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nthrone(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
So na this thin guy dey do all those things ... Indeed big body no be power and small body no be sickness !!

Is about the mind, the will power rules the world.
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Charly68: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2019
Now that he has been brought down lets hope his gang members will turn over a new leaf
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Sussan1(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2019
jolokae:
Good For Him,, feed him to fish
I prefer crocodile �
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by chyammy(f): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Let them die one after the other ....operation stink should remember and come to the aid of omerelu town also in rivers state the town is now in chaos because these God forsaken cult groups refused people to have peace of mind.... I weep for rivers state cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by chiblaze07(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Handsome guy like this... Please, my fellow youths, let's indulge ourselves in doing good works that will profit us and the nation.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

zoba88:
The most wanted notorious kidnapper from Egamini Rundele, in Emohua LGA, Ekweme Brown Ike, aka LUCIFER has been killed by Men of the Operation STING, in a STING  Operation led by the Commander, ACP Shem Evans.

He is  responsible for most of the kidnappings and hijack of commercial buses on the Ndele axis of the East/West Road.The entire Rundele community has  been thrown into a wild jubilation as a result of his death.

Meanwhile, efforts are on to arrest his confederates in crime.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/police-shoot-most-wanted-kidnapper-dead.html?m=1
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by de1de1SnrAd: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
I have always wanted to know how do police get to know their (criminals) names and what they are called

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.