Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (75069 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by SaintLorenzo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
People are like stained- glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.
Happy new month and independence day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by FarahAideed: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afamed:

Na so. Devil will be ashamed of your persistence lies. It was initially N200m you claimed ,now it's N50m audio money. You are seriously a pathological liar with no memory

Yes 200m from different sources .. how can you understand when you don't want to venture out of your comfort zone of free APC salary .
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Afamed: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
FarahAideed:

Yes 200m from different sources .. how can you understand when you don't want to venture out of your comfort zone of free APC salary .
Devil will be ashamed of your Audio money
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by FarahAideed: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afamed:

Devil will be ashamed of your Audio money

I never get money na ..allow me to start to dey earn like 2 billion a year In Jesus Name ..I will ooo. can you recommend any Nice place in Kaduna I can hangout this evening? Shebi you be Hausa man
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
rigarmortis:

The guy is a well known native of rundele. Chibuike Amaechi is also Owerri amaka right?

You need to grow up.

And yes the guy is Igbo. Just as smart adeyemi from kogi is Yoruba

you dont know your history, ikwerres are igbos.
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Wikerised(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
If truly guilty, dat serves him right
Re: Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by babadigu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
So na this thin guy dey do all those things ... Indeed big body no be power and small body no be sickness !!
grin
Chicagoesontop:
So na this thin guy dey do all those things ... Indeed big body no be power and small body no be sickness !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.