Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls (39398 Views)

FG Warns Nigerians On Whatsapp New Rule / What Are Your Three Most Used Mobile Phone Apps? / Which Phone Apps Kept You Occupied In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:14am On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
That was how I downloaded one app they said can monitor people's phone. Till now I can't uninstall it angry cry
Download and use link2sd
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by naijadrivablog: 4:32am On Oct 01, 2019
He ended up not saying anything.

Which apps na

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by InvertedHammer: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2019
/
The question is: What use will recorded calls from Nigerians be to anyone? This week alone, the calls containing the keyword "tacha" will be enough to get the adware to go crazy.

/

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by amaks: 5:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Mention some of the apps let's know. All this talk.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by ikorodureporta: 5:38am On Oct 01, 2019
D apps no get name??
Even my WhatsApp dey ask me for permission to record d first time i try to receive video call
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by Mikespecialone(m): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2019
His just trying to warned everybody, thru these apps ur personal and vital information can be stolen Like ur email and password ,credit or debit cards details and even ur unpermitted money transfer from ur account..Na only alert u go dey see
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by wethebest(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Timileyin1234:

No b the same apps dem go install

There are some android fones dat gives u privilege to disable some permissions in app during installation nd u can neva find such function in 50k android fone.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by DCMIX(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I can’t return to android
many blackberry fans said this, Its not new to me.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by JubrinElSudan: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
Download and use link2sd
what is it for?
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by TheAlchemist: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2019
ipriest:

how is it possible for Google to know my house number

If uber knows your house number, surely the "baba of them all" Google knows.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by 2LESS(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Same way I hate true caller..... This same true caller made my G.F to know that I did not really travel to P.H!!!!....

How did she find out bro? Abeg pardon my naivity.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by Chuks9000: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2019
JonOlive:
Sir, you should have listed the names of some of those adware apps to be avoided. This information is INCONCLUSIVE!
I have been wondering what the page 1 comments where thinking after reading the report. The information is not only inconclusive, its amounts to waste of time and data and therefore, malicious in itself.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by Buke26: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Once your data is on, just forget about Privacy, even your front camera can be used to monitor you without your knowledge. This Google mic � in front of your wallpaper/homepage of your phone/computer can be used to listen � to whatever you are saying not just when you are on call. Even when you are having face to face conversation. The Internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by Nature8(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
That was how I downloaded one app they said can monitor people's phone. Till now I can't uninstall it angry cry

Lol grin
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by johnad3(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Google is no longer a search engine but a tracker. Google knows when you wakeup and when you asleep, the day Android was introduced to the market, the human life has been hacked completely by the tech and by tech company like google etc. This brings fat revenue to google purse. I love technology and google but are we safe? I don't think so, can playstore be removed from your phone? No, this is how we are all being screwed up even if a statement is being released by this tech company about our privacy, it will just be for public sake and it wouldn't change the fact about them

1 Like

Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by aywagze(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2019
There are too much spywares on android devices.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Otogeeee
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by ernieboy(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2019
subtlemee:
Our privacy ended the day we embraced technology...now Google even knows my house number and the name of my street
gbam, beyond ur house address they can track u to the very location you are standing at every point in time with GPS, our mobile devices are basically a 24/7 monitoring device.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by chiblaze07(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nowhere to hide mehn. One way or another, you are being monitored. Your google map alone is a location finder.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa
TechPlace24:

See More At; https://www.techplace24.com/2019/09/30/founder-of-digital-hub-warned-nigerians-on-phone-apps-that-secretly-record-calls/
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by Kryzboy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
what's the app name
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by incentive: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by drphantom: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Android and wahala are like 5&6
Thank God I escaped

So you moved to iPhone and think you got a better device?

�����

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/30/google-researchers-uncover-year-iphone-hack-tied-malicious-websites/

Apple devices have had a back door for 2 years that Apple itself didn’t know about. It was google that uncovered it for them.

Let’s not deceive ourselves. The age of privacy is past. We traded our privacy for convenience a long time ago.
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by tck2000(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
/
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by Naijaarchive(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
wethebest:

There are some android fones dat gives u privilege to disable some permissions in app during installation nd u can neva find such function in 50k android fone.

Something i like Huawei for
Re: Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls by toprealman: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2020
subtlemee:
Our privacy ended the day we embraced technology...now Google even knows my house number and the name of my street
And the number of guys that have taken you to dominos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Russian Phone Addict Buried Under A Tombstone Shaped Like Her Favourite Iphone / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.