Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK (49959 Views)

BBNaija's Mike, Tobi Bakre, Ebuka And Banky-W At Beach / E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo With Adesua Etomi And Banky W At Wedding Party Premier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigerians, suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by Christmasdon(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2019
buh! seriously how did ebuka made it to the theatre of shattered dreams, pardon me to use that word.

?
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by ikennamadu1(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Wait! But Ebuka was in Nigeria yesterday around 7pm evicting Diane from the Bbnaija house, how come he made it to Manchester under 30 minutes? Or his act was pre-recorded?
No be Ebuka evict Diane... Naa biggie... Ebuka no dey around when them evict Diane

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by PureFace1(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2019
friendlyadvice:
grin simi simi hugly geh

Simi is actually beautiful if you open your blind eyes
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by PopeFlatino(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2019
grin cheesy I tried avoiding to comment but ur damn funny..so who go be winner If both loose?
GrandMufti:
Ok

Mickey mouse match. Both teams deserved to lose.
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by egojeny1(f): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Wait! But Ebuka was in Nigeria yesterday around 7pm evicting Diane from the Bbnaija house, how come he made it to Manchester under 30 minutes? Or his act was pre-recorded?
It was Biggie himself that evicted Diane not Ebuka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by JubrinElSudan: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2019
egojeny1:

It was Biggie himself that evicted Diane not Ebuka.
He made appearance before and after the eviction
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
perhaps that was his double!
If mega men like "the Rock" can have multiple doubles then why not Ebuka?
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by Boyooosa(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2019
5ive were there but 3hree were mentioned...
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by friendlyadvice: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2019
PureFace1:

Simi is actually beautiful if you open your blind eyes
grin LIES!
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by haykes(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Praizenewsgist:
Nice

Man Get Heart Attack After catching his wife cheating, See Photos and Watch Video => HERE
Oga watch it by yourself we don't need it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by emmybernard(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say thank you � �
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by Samy0070: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2019
Get your N200 airtime today for completing a ten minute online task for me.... 

I would pay you for your time with recharge cards, you could also keep earning from it if you like. 

It's simple and super easy. 

All you would need is an android phone and a browsing data. 

Let's do this. 

Contact me on watsapp for more information,

via 080-3722-6020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2019
manchesterunitedvsarsenal@playdraw.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by chiblaze07(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Ebuka dey flex ooo. BBN man cheesy

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

Kingpunter:
Premiere league's official beer company Budweiser Nigeria took some Nigerian celebrities to the United Kingdom earlier today to watch the football match between Manchester United and Arsenal at Old Trafford aka Theater of Dreams.

Simi took to her Instagram page to share the photo of Ebuka host of BBnaija, Banky W and herself, she captioned it :

say cheese. issa draw � #budfootball #beAking
What did you think of the match? I think the boys played pretty good (except for Young ��‍♀️)

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/rare-photo-of-simi-ebuka-banky-w-at-old-trafford-in-manchester-united-uk/

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by SexytorresE(f): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Its nonsense, they dont deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by asanwafo: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Globetrotting all the time when they finish the money and something happens, they be crying to everyone even E-rats for help
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by Kaybaba5(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good for them
Re: Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK by Kaybaba5(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good for them
asanwafo:
Globetrotting all the time when they finish the money and something happens, they be crying to everyone even E-rats for help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.