Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? (6924 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / PAYPAL: How To Create A Fully Functional Paypal Account in Nigeria [PICTURE] / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2018
PayPal: How I Got My 100% Dubai and Lesotho Functional PayPal Accounts. Which Is Better? [PICTURE]

I'll first of all share a short story to give you an idea.

Typing...
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2018
Number 1

I have been using PayPal since 2009 (when Michael Jackson died) in a certain province. Back here in Nigeria, I didn't look into PayPal.

The day I tried to login, after some years, I was told to verify my account with my international number.

Typing...
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2018
Number 2

Unfortunately, a certain white lady was using the number. It's been years. I said to my, "If I tell PayPal to send the verification code to that number, the oyibo woman won't send me the code. She'll think I'm a fraud."

Typing...
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2018
Number 3

At this point, there was no way to restore my account. It's the only option. I immediately created a new PayPal account, added my GTB account detail and it was all good.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2018
Number 4

I tried receiving money, but it didn't work. I did some research and realized Nigerians can only send money, but can't receive.

I abandoned the account and after some years, I stumbled on using UAE PayPal. I tried what was on the book and luckily, I opened a Dubai account which could receive and send.

Typing...

1 Like 2 Shares

Number 5

Now, it time to add my Nigerian account detail. I added my GTB, UBA, etc. and they were rejected. I tried this for many months, yet they were declined.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2018
Number 6

After a year, I stumbled on how to open a Lesotho account via a WhatsApp group. I opened the account and as I was doing that, I took screenshots of all the processes in case it works so I can turn it to a short book to teach other people how I did it.

Luckily, the opening was a success.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2018
Number 7

Now, it's time to add my MasterCard, but UBA and GTB were still declined. I was angry, so I dumped everything. "Which kind cunt-ry be this wey pessin go cum go through hell just for a PayPal account? That means Nigerians go get special hellfire when we die since we're already in hell."

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2018
Number 8

Months later, someone brought the topic on that same WhatsApp group, but I ignored. At 7 AM, the next day, a spirit told me to try my account again, so I reluctantly logged into my Lesotho account and tried that same UBA card that was rejected at least 1 billion times, but this time around, it was accepted. Hurray! (I didn't change IP or use any funny VPN.)

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2018
Number 9

I immediately created a PayPal.Me account to enable me receive payments instead of putting all the burdens on my Payoneer card.

Months later, I remembered I have an account with Dubai's PayPal, so today, I logged in and tried my GTB card and it worked. Good! Now I have a two working accounts.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2018
Number 10

It's time for experiment. My Dubai account is linked to GTB, while my Lesotho is linked to UBA.

I decided to transfer $2.00 from my D to my L account. PayPal took their percentage. Hours later, I refunded the $2.00 from my L account to my D account and it worked.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2018
Number 11

No, here is the problem. After sending the money, GTB denied me access to my mobile banking app for security reasons, so they claimed.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2018
Are you done
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2018
Number 12

Though, using iBanking via browser still works, but the app has stopped after the transaction. I had to uninstall, rest my password, and reinstalled again, yet GTB refused to allow me access my account. I had to message them to rectify things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
They've rectified it.

1 Like

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by WebIncome: 12:30pm On May 21, 2018
Please is the PayPal working perfectly now?
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by SunFlow(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2018
Ilegend where you charged any money adding your card?
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by Rahbiew: 2:50pm On May 21, 2018
iLegend, I must commend you bro.. You be OG!!
Lemme add this.. For those who are having issues with adding MasterCard , you can try getbarter.co ...it works perfectly for PayPal.. I'm willing to guide people regarding PayPal account creation FOR FREE...This is my own way of paying iLegend back for all his good works on this forum. I dey feel you bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by Rahbiew: 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
SunFlow:

Paypal charges $1.50 for card verification. The amount charged will be refunded upon verification

1 Like

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by SunFlow(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
Rahbiew:

Paypal charges $1.50 for card verification. The amount charged will be refunded upon verification

Thanks man. Can I create account now and add card later when there is money or do they charge directly from my bank account?
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by Rahbiew: 2:57pm On May 21, 2018
SunFlow:

Thanks man. Can I create account now and add card later when there is money or do they charge directly from my bank account?
If you create an account without linking card, you won't be able to send out . And yes, you'll be charged from your bank account and sent a code.. Here is how to get a Paypal acct that can send and receive

Go to PayPal.com/za to create an account using your REAL DETAILS .That's a South African PayPal which can send and receive . it has the fnf option which enables you to send without being charged.
After creating an account, verify your email and add your ATM..if your ATM is rejected, head to getbarter.co ,create an account and fund it with 3700.. That equivalent to $10.. Create a Card with your Name and link. It will be verified immediately. Do not hesitate to drop problems encountered on this thread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by SunFlow(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
Rahbiew:

If you create an account without linking card, you won't be able to send out . And yes, you'll be charged from your bank account and sent a code.. Here is how to get a Paypal acct that can send and receive

Go to PayPal.com/za to create an account using your REAL DETAILS .That's a South African PayPal which can send and receive . it has the fnf option which enables you to send without being charged.
After creating an account, verify your email and add your ATM..if your ATM is rejected, head to getbarter.co ,create an account and fund it with 3700.. That equivalent to $10.. Create a Card with your Name and link. It will be verified immediately. Do not hesitate to drop problems encountered on this thread.
Thanks Bro... I'd sure create one soonest
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2018
SunFlow:
The answer above is correct.

1 Like

Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2018
Rahbiew:
Thank you, my brother.
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by Rahbiew: 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
iLegendd:
Thank you, my brother.
Bless boss
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by eezeribe(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
Rahbiew:

OK
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nobody is saying anything about how to unlimit the account when PayPal finally limits it. Anyways i sell Lesotho Address document for verification. costs 5k. i paid an arm to get it. If interested, i'll need just your name and the address you registered PayPal lesotho with.
contact on my signature. Please no negotiations. 5k
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by dingweicheng: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2018
getbarter Recharger Who can help me?
Facebook account number Xiaoxiao Chen
mailbox ai5553177gmail.com
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by silaxx(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2018
mikoadeniyi:
Nobody is saying anything about how to unlimit the account when PayPal finally limits it. Anyways i sell Lesotho Address document for verification. costs 5k. i paid an arm to get it. If interested, i'll need just your name and the address you registered PayPal lesotho with.
do u hv for S.A??
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2018
silaxx:
do u hv for S.A??

Yes I can obtain that
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by Raymondred: 4:47am On Nov 27, 2018

Yes I can obtain that

Can I get one for U.A.E PayPal.. Dubai to be precise?
Re: Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? by jaegeort: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Please I would like to get the lesotho adress documents. am willing to pay.
write at belleverdeshop@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Becoming Bold Now Pics / Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People / Baby Born With Full Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.