Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' (37187 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by newsynews: 3:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Nollywood actor, Akah Nnani has stated that voodoo is part of the reason why COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, is enmeshed in so many sex scandals.

Akah Nnani who use to be a member of COZA Church took to Twitter with some dirty details about Fatoyinbo.

In a series of tweets, he insinuated that Fatoyinbo’s wife is also aware of the actions of her husband whom he also alleged to have gotten a lady to abort a pregnancy which led to her death.

Akah Nnani shared:

“So apart from raping pregnant women, married women, There is the case of forcing a lady to abort which led to her death. I didn’t know of this story till I left COZA. A family friend of the victim reached out to me in the DMs. This was the one took me out. It was all too much.

Some of my female friends opened up to me about him trying to get them to hotel rooms and how they curved.. some he made advances to from seeing them at airports or something.. The said they couldn’t tell me cos they knew how much I loved him. Sigh…

Me wey I don hear say the libido no normal. Na jazz dey make the man do am. And the wife know. Dem dey service sontin. Me I nor know oh!

It’s so sad. The Nigeria we are in today, criminals rule over the just. The judicial system is intensely corrupt.

For those people saying “court of public opinion is useless” and that “the case should be handled legally” well…
OJ Simpson did it. But the court let him go.

Everyone knew that he did it. But the court system can be rigged. And rape cases are the hardest to prove. How do you prove rape? Especially one that happened years back or even a few months back? How!
The court needs proof.

But with testimony, the public will smell fire. Yup.

There are still so many stories, so many more in the shadows.

Women that don’t want to revisit that history, yes there are a lot of consensual sex, and it’s going on with a lot of them in the church now, but this rape… Is deep. So many don’t want to come out publicl.
Cos hate.

Some of the ‘big pastors’ that have covered him in the past are the ones who have money scandal Locally and internationally. Isn’t it shameful? A pastor, on the run? Because of tax evasion and devious money practices. Pastors that traded their calling for money.

Some of them can’t go to the UK!! Your pastors oh. Smh.

Once he notices the weaknesses of these men of God, who I do not doubt may have true callings, he will bamboozle them with ‘Prophet seed’ and honour seed. They will see envelope and car gift. They will fall in love with him

So that’s how he has penetrated christiandom. Some powerful fathers and mothers of faith have shielded him and covered him. But there is a MOG who he did everything to get to, and that Bishop blocked him. I’m withholding name”, Akah Nnani wrote.

https://mobile.twitter.com/akahnnani/status/1178351754141995008

https://wotzup.ng/actor-akah-nnani-spills-dirty-details-about-fatoyinbo-says-voodoo-is-involved/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by DonBenny77(m): 3:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Another COZA Episode

6 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Born2Breed(f): 3:55am On Oct 01, 2019
There is always "time and chance".....

One day it will all end in shame.

A pastor is in jail today awaiting execution, 20yrs ago he felt untouchable.

COZA pastor your time is nigh.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by iPhoneRepairer: 4:03am On Oct 01, 2019
This guy is just a whinny little b*tch. Are you a journalist? Why you dey carry this matter for head like this guy. Don't you have films to act?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by princeade86(m): 4:20am On Oct 01, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
This guy is just a whinny little b*tch. Are you a journalist? Why you dey carry this matter for head like this guy. Don't you have films to act?
film ke. when last did u see him on set. funniest part is that, if u feature in one movie in Nigeria, u are an actor.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by iPhoneRepairer: 4:29am On Oct 01, 2019
princeade86:
film ke. when last did u see him on set. funniest part is that, if u feature in one movie in Nigeria, u are an artist.
I think you meant actor. Well that's what he calls himself, an actor... but he's actually a f*ck boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by ladilawal82(m): 4:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Trash... anything to be relevant angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by GreenArrow1(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2019
The members don't care o. Leave them like that abeg. Who doesn't know most of these pastors like the rapist-in-chief are fake? They do. Going to these places allow people to identify as Christians but avoid practicing real Christianity. It's like just like acting in itself.

23 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Some of my female friends opened up to me about him trying to get them to hotel rooms and how they curved.. some he made advances to from seeing them at airports or something.. The said they couldn’t tell me cos they knew how much I loved him.…
They couldn't tell you because they know how much you love him?!
What manner of love is that?

If you people have the evidence and you know the people involved, simply take him to court and STOP all these social media allegations.

We NEUTRALS in this serious rape allegation are watching closely the person or people that will end in jail after all this episode.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by money121(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Gideoniteprime4: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2019
am sick and tired of this coza pastor
this dude is just destroying the image of Christianity
we have heard of such stories in the past but how come this one sticking to our every day activities

HATERS OF CHRISTIANITY WILL BE LIKE

13 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by alabimustcry: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2019
newsynews:
Nollywood actor, Akah Nnani has stated that voodoo is part of the reason why COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, is enmeshed in so many sex scandals.

Akah Nnani who use to be a member of COZA Church took to Twitter with some dirty details about Fatoyinbo.

In a series of tweets, he insinuated that Fatoyinbo’s wife is also aware of the actions of her husband whom he also alleged to have gotten a lady to abort a pregnancy which led to her death.

Akah Nnani shared:

https://mobile.twitter.com/akahnnani/status/1178351754141995008

https://wotzup.ng/actor-akah-nnani-spills-dirty-details-about-fatoyinbo-says-voodoo-is-involved/

the question we need to ask here, any evidence or fact to back it up?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Rubbiish(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
I just tire for d guy
To think he was once a member of d church just shows how much he hated the pastor while in his church. This guy is a traitor

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by ejihand(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
I'm not going to comment on this issue again. It's becoming stale already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by iReddington: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
The man is just a hörny sex freak!!
Akah should shut up and keep his silly voodoo insinuations to himself and let the court do its work jor.

6 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
abeg o, enough of these..today is independence day..NEXT PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by nairalanduseles: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
U stupid religious fools ....instead of make una check that yeye rapist pastor.....una go dey attack people wet dey expose am....
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by careytommy37(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
It's now obvious there is a group of people who have an axe to grind with Fatoyinbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by vivalavida(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
I thought they said this thing whyning like a bitch in labour is an actor?

How come.no one has heard his name or seen him in movies?

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Fmbag: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
If you want to know your past – look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future – look into your present actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by NwaAmaikpe: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
shocked

It is a shame and very heartbreaking that Akah Nnani will rather align with the court of public urchins to pull down his pastor all because of clout.

Akah thinks he has arrived after featuring in a few episodes of a backstreet soap and because he has friends who are generous to lend him their clothes and shoes for his photoshoots.

While he should understand that total featuretime in his appearances isn't up to 39 minutes, he should be reminded that posterity will forever remember him as a sellout; a fame hungry Judas who stabbed his Lord because of half piece of Instagram clout silver.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by jchioma: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, a case is established! This one don pass 10 witnesses.

Na only im waka come? This guy could get away with rape because of our craze for everything religious and fear of MEN of God.

18 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by chukwuibuipob: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
angry angry sad shocked sad grin tell the family friend to speak out themselves not u

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by gaventa: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
My own is, I won’t judge but a man of God shouldn’t be so attached to flashy things, it makes you vulnerable to Sin and lust. You mnget money and no fit ever get money reach adeboye and kumuyi na. It’s normal to look good but as a man of God if the spiritual welfare is truly important to you, you won’t attach importance to things if the world such as making obvious your Gucci bag and Rolex in a picture or positing that new whip you just got. Men make God help us all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by ultimateprof: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
All I know is that one day go be one day...............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Nvc078: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Why digging this up now? Why didn't you come up with this when the case was still trending?
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by semyman: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Exactly what I knew a long time ago
Christianity is worse than voodoo and africa traditional religion practice now in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by sanmtiago(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Why do I strongly believe that pastor is a very devious person.
There’s is certainly evil in that mans blood but I think he’s using pastoral work to cover up.
This life sef ehen na wa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by RexTramadol1: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
This case should be given independence
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by cashkid: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
nairalanduseles:
U stupid religious fools ....instead of make una check that yeye rapist pastor.....una go dey attack people wet dey expose am....
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

U can imagine grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by rattlesnake(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Chaiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by NonFarmPayrol: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Make una park jare

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram / 2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Anita Joseph And Bobrisky On Set With Love Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.