Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,374 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' (37195 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Fexkoti(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Some base achievement on their wealth, some on their academic achievements, some on the family name, others on fame...None of this count in death... Our achievements should b rooted in Christ Jesus

The greatest event in d history book of mankind is not the discovery of exotic automobile nor is it d emancipation of western education or independence from d colony of great Britain or d amalgamation of d southern and northern protectorate of Nigeria neither is it d discovery of social media services tru which d world is now a global community...the greatest event that practically shook d earth to it's foundation is the resurrection of Jesus because before it non like it has happened and after it non like it has happened...The resurrection of Jesus is not an account of God raising a man but God the father raising God his son.Everyone dat was resurrected on any human account died again except Jesus...

he is not just alive; he is life
He is not bigger Dan d biggest; he is the biggest
He is not better Dan d best; he is d best

Without him we are hopeless, without him we are failures, without him we r destined for eternal damnation... The totality of my life depends on him...Receive Jesus today into your life he will never quit knocking the door...
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Meteng: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2019
ultimateprof:
All I know is that one day go be one day...............
Very true
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by juman(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2019
ckmayoca:

Most church leaders.... even reverend fathers. This young pastors are madt.

Hmmm.
Yeah yeah.
I was told that many reverend fathers have children from two or more women.
That is why you see families pushing their children to become reverend fathers in south east.

They behave like ordinary nigerians on the street.

I feel like starting a church.
O my God.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by hopefulLandlord: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
princeade86:
film ke. when last did u see him on set. funniest part is that, if u feature in one movie in Nigeria, u are an actor.

what if you are caught stealing once?

what if you're caught raping once?

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by sinceraconcept(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is a shame and very heartbreaking that Akah Nnani will rather align with the court of public urchins to pull down his pastor all because of clout.

All because he now thinks he has arrived after featuring in a few episodes of a backstreet soap.

While he should understand that his total featuretime in his appearances isn't up to 72minutes, he should be reminded that posterity will forever remember him as a sellout.

A fame hungry Judas who stabbed his Lord because of half piece of clout silver.
You mean the rapist pastor is his lord? Are you insinuating that Jesus your Lord was a rapist and Fatoyinbo emulated him? Christianity is just funny. No wonder why your women dress like hoes to church just to suck dicks of pastors,choirmasters and Reverends

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by xcelentattitude(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2019
People are sha trying so hard to get COZA trending for evil again undecided

May God save us all. Only God knows what no man knows.
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Fragility6: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
This one is naturally a fool. There is a difference between movie and reality
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by supercase1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Rubbiish:

I just tire for d guy
To think he was once a member of d church just shows how much he hated the pastor while in his church. This guy is a traitor
U are one of the millions of gullible and brainwashed people that had cheered Nigeria to it current state!!!!keep it up bro when u point a fingers others are pointed backwards

3 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by supercase1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
iReddington:
The man is just a hörny sex freak!!
Akah should shut up and keep his silly voodoo insinuations to himself and let the court do its work jor.
Y are u calling the moderators do have mental sickness!!!!seun,lalasticlala,Mynd44 this nairalanders have a mental problem let's help him out b4 it's too late.!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by sucess001(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
This kind of lawyers make lawyers look bad...u stumbled upon an audio recording...a pastor known for extramarital affairs...I am interested in the lawschool this one went to..

And why didn't the stumbling happen before Busolas case?
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by ibechris(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Me don kuku talk am say,Nigerian pastors are all fake...money conscious satanists.
Apart from pastor Kumuyi and some notable Reverend fathers whom I know are being checked by Bishops,yet I don't trust those Bishops because they behave like the politicians.

Most Nigerians pastors compete among themselves. They all want the best for themselves and neglect the very thing that led them to that altar. For some us who are still in doubt,there is a native doctor in Jabi Abuja where pastors are going to collect native powers to pull crowd in this Abuja. The name of the native doctor is Omega.

I got to know that even the man brings in foreign powers into this country from all over the world and some of our anointed men are satanically patronising him.

Lastly,to all those who take their family issues to these pastor,pity is ur next name. They will destroy ur home and at the end,u will loose everything u and ur husband must have earned in this world. Religion has gone beyond human understanding, they build churches here and there, yet corruption is seen in high places.
My people wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by gman55(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
When did you become Police that the people now report to you ? If you are reasonable and believe thier case you should aided them and taken up the case.
Idiots like you, yeye dey smell follow you
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by iReddington: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
supercase1:

U see your life I would like to taste ur daughter sweet p***sy by force and make her scream!!!after am done cleaning all trace of evidence and with service of hood lawyers like OSINBAJO etc even if you and her cries out I will say "LETS GO TO CO
Mynd44, lalasticlala, fynestboi, seun
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by mokane28: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
If i'm Fatoyinbo,
i will eliminate this talkative snitching Judas discreetly
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is a shame and very heartbreaking that Akah Nnani will rather align with the court of public urchins to pull down his pastor all because of clout.

Akah thinks he has arrived after featuring in a few episodes of a backstreet soap and because he has friends who are generous to lend him their clothes and shoes for his photoshoots.

While he should understand that total featuretime in his appearances isn't up to 39 minutes, he should be reminded that posterity will forever remember him as a sellout; a fame hungry Judas who stabbed his Lord because of half piece of Instagram clout silver.
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by zcee: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
If dey like preach heaven and earth to me,I will Neva believe all these so called men God,can't we just for once see the undiluted truth and stop covering these pastors the scandal is too much abeg...They are guilty of those indictments labelled against dem so am not surprise..

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by greggng: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nvc078:
Why digging this up now? Why didn't you come up with this when the case was still trending?

You guys are naive in naira land. Let me say it again ...there is no time bound in criminal case...whenever you come across an evidence ...you have to say it untill the case is finally over....that is what our law says. The matter is about to get to court so is stil fresh. I know you gullible members want it go away speedily so that you continue with your krest..,,pls allow due process

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Bonapart(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
nairalanduseles:
U stupid religious fools ....instead of make una check that yeye rapist pastor.....una go dey attack people wet dey expose am....
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
have you eaten today

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by frankmoney(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
greggng:

You guys are naive in naira land. Let me say it again ...there is no time bound in criminal case...whenever you come across an evidence ...you have to say it untill the case is finally over....that is what our law says. The matter is about to get to court so is stil fresh. I know you gullible members want it go away speedily so that you continue with your krest..,,pls allow due process
and if the court finds him innocent of all charges what will you do ?
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by jclassiq(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
I think you meant actor. Well that's what he calls himself, an actor... but he's actually a f*ck boy.

Why is he a f*ck boy?
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by greggng: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
frankmoney:
and if the court finds him innocent of all charges what will you do ?

Let's stop this unnecessary speculation ...as someone who believe in the rule of law, he is innocent untill a competent law says otherwise. That is why courts are there to tackle disputes otherwise humans would resort to self help. There are things he has to do if court says he is innocent...he can seek remedy in same court by sueing her for damages. In judging this type of case, the judge will look at the legal and moral aspect. In the legal aspect we might say since it has been long , no trace of evidence will be found. But looking at the moral aspect of it ...lots of people coming out to testify against the pastor....that will be more damaging ....whichever way it goes, he cannot escape God's judgement if the allegation is true...in a nutshell let rule of law prevail

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by ikorodureporta: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
The guy only moved from d street cult to religious cult (illuminati), that requires blood sacrifice of babies.
If he fails to fvck those hungry bitcz the consequences may erase his household. Yes, d wife is a part of it. She's aware
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by frankmoney(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
greggng:

Let's stop this unnecessary speculation ...as someone who believe in the rule of law, he is innocent untill a competent law says otherwise. That is why courts are there to tackle disputes otherwise humans would resort to self help. There are things he has to do if court says he is innocent...he can seek remedy in same court by sueing her for damages. In judging this type of case, the judge will look at the legal and moral aspect. In the legal aspect we might say since it has been long , no trace of evidence will be found. But looking at the moral aspect of it ...lots of people coming out to testify against the pastor....that will be more damaging ....whichever way it goes, he cannot escape God's judgement if the allegation is true...in a nutshell let rule of law prevail
that's my point exactly . Allow the court to decide . .
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Beat123(f): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Another failed actor saying what someone told him!!
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by 36STATES: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82733948:

They couldn't tell you because they know how much you love him?!
What manner of love is that?

If you people have the evidence and you know the people involved, simply take him to court and STOP all these social media allegations.

We NEUTRALS in this serious rape allegation are watching closely the person or people that will end in jail after all this episode.

Only idiots, zombies, and criminals can stay neutral in a matter that touches on the abuse of innocent vulnerable girls in our country. You have been very upfront in your defence of various evils taking place in Nigeria.

You support rapist like that COZA pastor with over 20 allegations of sexual abuse on his neck. You support headsmen against farmers, you support every evil thing Buhari does, and you support the ethnic cleansing of minorities in the North. I think evil will no stay far away from you.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by bjbjbj: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
All this allegations without evidence. Please before you accuse someone make sure there is some evidence or truth.
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by fortune1968: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
GreenArrow1:
The members don't care o. Leave them like that abeg. Who doesn't know most of these pastors like the rapist-in-chief are fake? They do. Going to these places allow people to identify as Christians but avoid practicing real Christianity. It's like just like acting in itself.
They don't just rape . They have covenants with EVIL SPIRITS / SATAN while looking for a large congregation in the process of their so called "church" activities .

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by GhostWisperer: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
I think you meant actor. Well that's what he calls himself, an actor... but he's actually a f*ck boy.
rapist shield

3 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by osuofia2(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82733948:

They couldn't tell you because they know how much you love him?!
What manner of love is that?

If you people have the evidence and you know the people involved, simply take him to court and STOP all these social media allegations.

We NEUTRALS in this serious rape allegation are watching closely the person or people that will end in jail after all this episode.
Surprise you can actual make sense like this
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:

Surprise you can actual make sense like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Omenkata: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author= post=82740065][/quote]
Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by etrouble: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
This guy is just a whinny little b*tch. Are you a journalist? Why you dey carry this matter for head like this guy. Don't you have films to act?

You are a rapist and cultist also. Your cup will get full very soon and you shall be disgraced, prosecuted and jailed like your fellow rapist Gucci Yahoo Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: 'Fatoyinbo Raping Pregnant, Married Women, Abortion, Jazz Involved' by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
all this peeps trying to go to any length to discredit this man.... they even have to iqnclude voodoo.... i was supporting busola at first becauae they said they said they have up to 30 witnesses and plenty evidence, where are the evidence and witnesses?, no where to be found. The story of the man using juju and did abortion for someone did not come up earlier while they where in court, its after the man counter sue them that's when they know he his using voodoo.... i laugh in disqualification grin grin grin grin..... all of them are stupid both the victim and the accused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday / Ruth Kadiri Welcomes First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.