Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Civilian Saved Army From Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Civilian Saved Army From Death (292 Views)

Danny Trejo's Unlikely Rise From Death Row To Hollywood Super Star / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Testimony: God Save My Wife From Death And Made Me Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Civilian Saved Army From Death by Mufeed1(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2019
I am sorry for the grammar, on my way back from Ghana to Nigeria i always use Idiroko border, i met a military man we enter car together going to Sango, we started exchange conversations he was walking with stick, he narrated some part of his stories to me how God saved him from untimely death, and he told me his regret ever was how he put his only young brother to army, he said they were only two for their parents and he said his brother is about to deploy to war too and said he was really scared, and he said Alfa please put him in your prayer, i gave him my number and i told to come with his brother, and i did the necessary things for them , and i told them that i inherited this from my fathers and God give me my own but am not working with it as Alfa , I am using it only for my self or to save marriage or business or how man can last for 30minutes up in bed for my friends and family only , and i begged them not to reveal it to enyone else.since about Five months ago he called me last week he started thanks me he said God saved him, the problem now he told me that he is coming with four of his friends and i don't want to involve or work as Alfa ,and iam afraid to have affairs with military men, can i help them or deny them, please serious advice needed not insult.
Re: How Civilian Saved Army From Death by youngsahito(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Mufeed1:
I am sorry for the grammar, on my way back from Ghana to Nigeria i always use Idiroko border, i met a military man we enter car together going to Sango, we started exchange conversations he was walking with stick, he narrated some part of his stories to me how God saved him from untimely death, and he told me his regret ever was how he put his only young brother to army, he said they were only two for their parents and he said his brother is about to deploy to war too and said he was really scared, and he said Alfa please put him in your prayer, i gave him my number and i told to come with his brother, and i did the necessary things for them , and i told them that i inherited this from my fathers and God give me my own but am not working with it as Alfa , I am using it only for my self or to save marriage or business or how man can last for 30minutes up in bed for my friends and family only , and i begged them not to reveal it to enyone else.since about Five months ago he called me last week he started thanks me he said God saved him, the problem now he told me that he is coming with four of his friends and i don't want to involve or work as Alfa ,and iam afraid to have affairs with military men, can i help them or deny them, please serious advice needed not insult.
follow your heart meanwhile don't cheat them...can a man really spend 30 mins on sex?
Re: How Civilian Saved Army From Death by Mufeed1(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Very sure man can spend it

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help / Tricks To Make Money On Betzero 100% Sure / China Uses Drones To Dish Out Warning Instructions To Citizens Against The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.