Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? (1971 Views)

OPTOMETRY Or Medical Lab Science, Which Should I Put In For? / Zoology Vs Food Science: Which Has More Prospects? / Why You Should Study Estate Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2019
I want to obtain a JAMB form and these two courses has been giving me tough time; I don't know which to choose between them. Please, help a brother and give your reason (s). Thanks in advance
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by eTECTIV: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2019
For ur own gud focus on computer science... It's broad and d potential is unending.. Jus about anyone can venture into real estate these days with d right information and cash
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2019
eTECTIV:
For ur own gud focus on computer science... It's broad and d potential is unending.. Jus about anyone can venture into real estate these days with d right information and cash
But, can you use the certificate to apply for a job? I mean the Estate Management
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by eTECTIV: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Ferrous:

But, can you use the certificate to apply for a job? I mean the Estate Management

What is ur motivation for wanting to study those courses? Let's start from there.. Why did U chose Estate Management and Computer Science?
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by InansBobo(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Computer science
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
eTECTIV:

What is ur motivation for wanting to study those courses? Let's start from there.. Why did U chose Estate Management and Computer Science?
Well, I love anything computer and I have a little knowledge of it. But, why I want to really study it is because of the wide application of it. And I think I can do better in that field. Estate Management: just that, I want to venture into real estate or anything of that nature
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by eTECTIV: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Ferrous:

Well, I love anything computer and I have a little knowledge of it. But, why I want to really study it is because of the wide application of it. And I think I can do better in that field. Estate Management: just that, I want to venture into real estate or anything of that nature

Den U shld study computer science and find a field dat interests u by doing a professional course on it wen U are done.. U don't have to study estate management to b a real estate developer.. Trust me Wen I say U shld study something U have a passion for..
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by Jossbab27: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Computer science is the best.... because it can be used any aspect of work...
And more productive..
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by oloko1859(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Go for computer science since that's what you have passion for. You can venture into real estate as time goes on, some certifications & proper research should help you in that aspect to be grounded to a reasonable level.

Just to remind you, computer science requires a number of certifications & not just the school cramming. overall, go with your passion
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
eTECTIV:

Den U shld study computer science and find a field dat interests u by doing a professional course on it wen U are done.. U don't have to study estate management to b a real estate developer.. Trust me Wen I say U shld study something U have a passion for..
Thanks a lot
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by Ferrous(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
oloko1859:
Go for computer science since that's what you have passion for. You can venture into real estate as time goes on, some certifications & proper research should help you in that aspect to be grounded to a reasonable level.

Just to remind you, computer science requires a number of certifications & not just the school cramming. overall, go with your passion
I appreciate
Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
go for computer science but make sure you have interest in mathematics cause me too i am studying the course

1 Like

Re: Estate Management And Computer Science, Which One Is Better? by frankosivue(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2020
I am studying CS and my roommate is studying Estate management and evaluation. Both courses are great but I believe CS offers better career prospects than Estate Management and many other courses.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For Full Re-opening Of Schools, FG Tells States / Meet First Nigerian Professor At Harvard University Law School. / I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.