Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To (2967 Views)

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / What Specie Of Snake Is This? Financial Reward For Correct Answer. / What Specie Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Is this a local dog or gsd mix

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2019
She is getting skinny day by day

My friend bought it in the name of gsd

So please help me identify her specie please

And what can he give it to fatten her up
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2019
it's a dobberman/gsd mix

2 Likes

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Haroldjunior80(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
IamAnderson:
it's a dobberman/gsd mix
True
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by sholay2011(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Agege Shepherd grin

5 Likes

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
IamAnderson:
it's a dobberman/gsd mix

Thanks but what can I give her to make her fatter cause,the owner want to keep it to my care
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Haroldjunior80:

True

Thanks
sholay2011:
Agege Shepherd grin

Like seriously
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by laivwire(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
It’s a Doberman and local dog mix. The paws give it away as local.
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
laivwire:
It’s a Doberman and local dog mix. The paws give it away as local.

What features scribe it as so please

Educate me on that
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jackonsy:

Thanks but what can I give her to make her fatter cause,the owner want to keep it to my care
the dobberman breed doesn't grow fat so I guess that's what's causing her to look lean like that.
there isn't much you can do, it's genetics so just feed her well and make sure there's enough protein in her diet
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jackonsy:

What features scribe it as so please

Educate me on that
there's nothing about the paws that makes it look like a local dog, don't mind him lol.
it's a gsd/dobberman hybrid, you can tell from the markings on it's eyebrows and the body stature that it has dobberman in it.
the colour pattern,fur and ears show it is part sable gsd.
there isn't any local dog marking on it to me
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2019
IamAnderson:

there's nothing about the paws that makes it look like a local dog, don't mind him lol.
it's a gsd/dobberman hybrid, you can tell from the markings on it's eyebrows and the body stature that it has dobberman in it.

Thanks bro I really appreciate you candid gesture

Please help me with your number cause I will like to know you more
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by MajorLanister: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Jackonsy:
Is this a local dog or gsd mix

Hope this isn't a justification for future crossbreeding? But if you are so keen on the aforementioned, run a DNA test.
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 5:58am On Oct 02, 2019
MajorLanister:

Hope this isn't a justification for future crossbreeding? But if you are so keen on the aforementioned, run a DNA test.

The owner want me to have her for the time been

So I think I should get ready to make it look good and prepare it to be big like other dogs

Am seeking advice on what to do and prepare for the better days ahead at my beck and call
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=MajorLanister post=82758863]

Hope this isn't a justification for future crossbreeding? But if you are so keen on the aforementioned, run a DNA test.[/quote

Please which dog will be good for it crossing when the time comes calling
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=MajorLanister post=82758863]

Hope this isn't a justification for future crossbreeding? But if you are so keen on the aforementioned, run a DNA test.[/quote

Please which specie of dog will be good for it crossing when the time comes calling
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Jackonsy:

Thanks bro I really appreciate you candid gesture
Please help me with your number cause I will like to know you more
09032973583 you can WhatsApp me
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by MajorLanister: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jackonsy:

The owner want me to have her for the time been

So I think I should get ready to make it look good and prepare it to be big like other dogs

Am seeking advice on what to do and prepare for the better days ahead at my beck and call

I will suggest you show love to the dog just like every other dog. Dogs are to be loved irrespective of what breed it is. Also, I will advise you lower expectations as a dog can't give what it doesn't have. It's all about gene and that should sum it up.
Lastly, don't breed this dog. its best to let this dog remain sterile.

1 Like

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by rumenase(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jackonsy:
She is getting skinny day by day

My friend bought it in the name of gsd

So please help me identify her specie please

And what can he give it to fatten her up
looks lean, trim, tall, black and tan markings like a dobberman
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by rumenase(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
MajorLanister:

I will suggest you show love to the dog just like every other dog. Dogs are to be loved irrespective of what breed it is. Also, I will advise you lower expectations as a dog can't give what it doesn't have. It's all about gene and that should sum it up.
if e no mate am I go close my NL account
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by chukskafor(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
IamAnderson:

sorry bro as I'm not trying to quote you wrong completely but the snout and bonny face structure depicted a local dog gene is involved somewhere along the lines but the gsd/dobby gene is dominant... Nevertheless bro, you got a good dog, just take care of it and love it

1 Like

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
rumenase:
looks lean, trim, tall, black and tan markings like a dobberman
y

Thanks
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
MajorLanister:

Seriously
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
chukskafor:
sorry bro as I'm not trying to quote you wrong completely but the snout and bonny face structure depicted a local dog gene is involved somewhere along the lines but the gsd/dobby gene is dominant... Nevertheless bro, you got a good dog, just take care of it and love it

Thanks bro
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
sholay2011:
Agege Shepherd grin

My ribs, you are very wicked oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

My ribs, you are very wicked oo grin grin grin

No chill at all

What if,he should help not castigate the one
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2019
She is gaining weight more and more

I swears she is a bunch of love and care

She controls the environs since she came to the house

She can shake hands
She hears sit down
She obeys orders like madt

1 Like

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2019
She agitates when she is hungry and hate seeing sight of cane or anything stick

She plays too much with teeth

Funny enough she act weird whence she knows she have committed and offend

In fact this dog gives me joy

I still laugh whence one of us reclaimed she is agege shepherd

Then finally she can fight for African

She is fearless oooo but when cane shows she becomes meek and humble

She hates strangers crossing her cage parts

Yesterday she hit someone for jocosely with her teeth while hugging me

The lastly you got to see her when plays like nothing worries her at all

Then the latest one is she hate being on chain or cage and when released she just feel the sense of freedom

I love her

@iamoneoftheadvocateforanimalright
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2019

I still laugh whence one of us said she is agege shepherd

Yesterday she hit someone jocosely with her teeth while hugging me

Then lastly you got to see her when plays like nothing worries her at all

Then the latest one is she hate being on chain or cage and when released she just feel the sense of freedom

I love her

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jackonsy:

I still laugh whence one of us said she is agege shepherd

Yesterday she hit someone jocosely with her teeth while hugging me

Then lastly you got to see her when plays like nothing worries her at all

I love her

that's good to hear, just take care of her well, she seems like a good dog
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by MajorLanister: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
rumenase:
if e no mate am I go close my NL account
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samoyed Puppies For Sale At Lagos (photos inside) / Shar Pei Chinese Dogs With Pics Brief Intro / Giant Python Which Reportedly Swallowed A Dog Killed In Ibafo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.