Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To (2964 Views)

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride / What Specie Of Snake Is This? Financial Reward For Correct Answer. / What Specie Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by MajorLanister: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jackonsy:

Seriously
If you really interested in breeding, then a pure breed is best for that purpose. Mixed breed isn't advisable because of the uncertain/unpredictable behavioral/physical traits.

And we are trying our very best to curb irresponsible/dubious breeders who defraud others in the name of pure breeds. Pls don't join that number.

Regards.
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
MajorLanister:

If you really interested in breeding, then a pure breed is best for that purpose. Mixed breed isn't advisable because of the uncertain/unpredictable behavioral/physical traits.

And we are trying our very best to curb irresponsible/dubious breeders who defraud others in the name of pure breeds. Pls don't join that number.

Regards.
Thanks I will make sure that u get a good stud for her as of when due
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
MajorLanister:

Regards.
Thanks I will make sure that i get a good stud for her as of when due
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Jackonsy:

Thanks I will make sure that i get a good stud for her as of when due

lmao, he's actually saying you shouldn't breed the dog, the dog is too mixed to be bred.
see how people couldn't even tell what it was mixed with?, if you want to breed it what breed are you going to use?. a dobberman? a gsd?
either way the pups will probably not come out well, you'll just bring a whole new litter of mutts.
just enjoy your dog and raise her, not every dog should be bred, it's not a compulsory thing to do, her bloodline is too mixed and she'll just be giving birth to unpredictable pups.
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by MajorLanister: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
IamAnderson:

lmao, he's actually saying you shouldn't breed the dog, the dog is too mixed to be bred.
see how people couldn't even tell what it was mixed with?, if you want to breed it what breed are you going to use?. a dobberman? a gsd?
either way the pups will probably not come out well, you'll just bring a whole new litter of mutts.
just enjoy your dog and raise her, not every dog should be bred, it's not a compulsory thing to do, her bloodline is too mixed and she'll just be giving birth to unpredictable pups.
Thanks for the emphasis bro.. I hope he understands this time.

1 Like

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Okay oooooooo

But I will surprise you with the nice pups that will come off it

1 Like

Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by rumenase(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jackonsy:
Okay oooooooo

majorlanister see what I said grin
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by welzyj2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
IamAnderson:

Jackonsy:
Okay oooooooo

jackonsy kindly read IamAnderson comment above again pls.
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 5:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Do you mean I should have it as a pet and not for breeding
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 1:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Jackonsy:
Do you mean I should have it as a pet and not for breeding
yes
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Breeding and pet isn't the same right, but breeding a bull mastiff and Rotweiller will be happily accepted by you right
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by MajorLanister: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
rumenase:
majorlanister see what I said grin
Lol
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jackonsy:
Breeding and pet isn't the same right, but breeding a bull mastiff and Rotweiller will be happily accepted by you right
why would someone want to mix a bullmastiff with a rott?
that's a very ridiculous mixture
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bull mastiff is rare in Enugu so people see it as alternative to or the next in line
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by IamAnderson(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jackonsy:
Bull mastiff is rare in Enugu so people see it as alternative to or the next in line

next in line to rott??
they literally have nothing in common
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
That's what is happening in Enugu
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by samso247(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Doberman, this dog can bark for Africa, d dog bark dey pain for ear, not compared to d likes of rot, a friend of mine had one then sha, very smart dog
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2019
samso247:
Doberman, this dog can bark for Africa, d dog bark dey pain for ear, not compared to d likes of rot, a friend of mine had one then sha, very smart dog

I swear it can wake a dead up

Barking like say na only am dey compound
Re: What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To by Jackonsy(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Waaaaaaaaaooooooooooow,it might interest you to know that the dog above is getting back to a bigger size

Please I can really boast and appreciate booster and diamond dog food, it's really working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Dane Puppies For Sale / Samoyed Puppies For Sale At Lagos (photos inside) / Shar Pei Chinese Dogs With Pics Brief Intro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.