Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four (2321 Views)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat / Skales unfollows Davido few weeks after weeping uncontrollably together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by MsDoris(f): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2019
BBNaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Fourth Time In Less Than One Week (Video)
Its been a week filled with tears for Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Mercy, as Biggie gave her another reason to cry last night.

Recall Mercy broke down in tears after she was issued double strike for fighting with Tacha, was also captured crying after Tacha's disqualification.

As if that wasn't enough, her boo, Ike, was evicted on Sunday night during the live eviction show. She wept like a widow.
Now Biggie took Diane away. You can guess the rest.

She was heard saying "God is punishing me". Sad!

Watch videos here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/bbnaija-god-is-punishing-me-mercy.html

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by mysteryman2014: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Maybe she should have been evicted to save us cry. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by Aryastarks(f): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
All for grand finale clout/sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by EmekaBlue(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2019
They should vote her out to go weep properly outside and stop disturbing with her winchy winchy cry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Make she leave joor
Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by austin4real(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2019
All dis crying, dey should just evict her to go and cry her cry outside the house naaaa, all na for the money... Nice acting by the way.. Its amazing how these reality shows apart from football, seems to always unite a large population of our country Young and Old, and oh I forgot, Zee world... The shithole is 59 by the way, Cheers... Thats something we should be united for...
Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by Phred1717: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fake!!!! Looking for sympathy vote. Ibokwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by BrutusOj(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Phred1717:
Fake!!!! Looking for sympathy vote. Ibokwenu!
She will cry live on the last day..
Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by OdenKelechi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Aryastarks:
All for grand finale clout/sympathy
I swear.. very nonsense girl

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four by OdenKelechi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
BrutusOj:
She will cry live on the last day..
I'll be glad to see that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Accused Of Cheating On Adesua With A Nollywood Actor Wife / Anita Joseph In Loved Up Photos With Her Husband / Nicki Minaj Drops It So Low She Starting To Look Like Megan Thee Stallion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.