Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora (19918 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Bizibi(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why do bloggers copy and paste all the time
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Bmaster(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Me singing(OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.OH.)

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by bjbjbj: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Do not bite the hand that feed you. When he realized that over nite success doesn't last. Thank God he finally come to his senses.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by wisdom042(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Oga go him house go apologise abi u dey find who go help u beg Dilly
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Emmaari: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Smile....career is dying,perfect example of" don't bite the finger that feed you",wetin old man see while standing even if small picking Climb e no go see an.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by letusbepieces: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
wisdom042:
Oga go him house go apologise abi u dey find who go help u beg Dilly

All this boyz, particularly my Igbo brothers, wen u help them finish, dem go wan take u show say dem don blow.

How him go take go his house. The kind words he used on Dilly, even surprise Satan.

House, wey be say, Dilly wife dey cook give am. Wen e reach to insult her husband, e no remember his lovely wife again.

haba!

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Fweshspice(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
OluwasureGig:
he should go and apologize to phyno for spoiling his God's willing track
dude was just mumbling nonsense in that song
Funny enough Runtown made the kill than Phyno.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Omenkata: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82737531:
No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road............TURN BACK!
[/s]
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
That’s how it’s done. It takes a sensible man to make an apology like this especially when Ure still doing so well. Don’t forget people who did a lot for u when u were nobody. Good vibes only

1 Like

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Wiseyoungman889: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82737531:
No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road............TURN BACK!
This one go just dey talk Rubbish everytime
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Wiseyoungman889: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
letusbepieces:

All this boyz, particularly my Igbo brothers, wen u help them finish, dem go wan take u show say dem don blow.

How him go take go his house. The kind words he used on Dilly, even surprise Satan.

House, wey be say, Dilly wife dey cook give am. Wen e reach to insult her husband, e no remember his lovely wife again.

haba!
I'm igbo but you're right bro.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Wiseyoungman889: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fweshspice:
Funny enough Runtown made the kill than Phyno.. Smh
I don't even understand what that drunk is saying seriously
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by wisdom042(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
letusbepieces:

haba!
u are very correct bro I still remember how him run him mouth raining insults on d guy (His boss)

Now him dey say him no mean any of d insults after months I believe d nigga get project but no funds to finance d project na y him wan use apology enter d man
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by LEAFLET(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
OluwasureGig:

Either you are plain stupid or you are just another Yoruba hater.. Runtown brought out his a game on that song.. song of the album for me

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Ajibade123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
all these celebrities sef during the scandal you will thought they are saint without not knowing that they are the real devil

see 40 personality strength you need to imbibe and weakness to avoid
https://explicitsuccess.com/personality-strengths-and-weaknesses/
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by abelwealth(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wiseyoungman889:

Bro you know nothing about music shut up please
Runtown murdered that song young man.

Get ur head fixed
no mind dat guy..Runtown killed d song bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by BuhariDcow: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
WHAT'S THE SONG PLEASE LET ME DOWNLOAD IT

quote author=Wiseyoungman889 post=82737661]

Get ur head fixed [/quote]
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Jonathan39: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Did kiss Daniel have problem with his record label when he wanted to leave? Did dbanj have problem with don jazzy when he wanted to leave mo hit? Stop involve igbo in everything you do, so you don't kill yourself
letusbepieces:

haba!

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Ibcrown(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin angry
inoki247:
E don finally wake up to reality I will rada b duped
d way Kennis Music Duped 2face to glory...

Daz aw 1 boy was shouting iz bin paid 30k monthly inside 30k u dey use beta ride build house for Lekki nd at the same time.. u sef go soon confess...
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by OluwasureGig: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
LEAFLET:

Either you are plain stupid or you are just another Yoruba hater.. Runtown brought out his a game on that song.. song of the album for me
you didn't have to throw insults at me to make your opinion known bro. I gave my opinion just like you've given yours now. don't force your opinion on people.run town doesn't know either of us. same goes for @wiseyoungman889. live and let's live
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Kellydboss(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
OluwasureGig:

And what are you trying to achieve with this statement? Let me even ask you can you say your name bodly with a microphone talk more of singing??
We should learn how to appreciate our artist they put alot of work with energy in the studio on every song they release to the public of course you should know is not an easy thing.
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Wiseyoungman889: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
BuhariDcow:
WHAT'S THE SONG PLEASE LET ME DOWNLOAD IT

quote author=Wiseyoungman889 post=82737661]

Get ur head fixed
God's willing phyno ft Runtown
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by suxes2005(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Citytrend:
This is what it takes to be a man. A very many of us cannot afford such courage

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

A professional logo for 2k is FUCKING CHEAP !

Step up your game boss man
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Fweshspice(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wiseyoungman889:

I don't even understand what that drunk is saying seriously
Dnt mind d guy bro, Pple say crazy stuffs for likes these dayz!
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Princeumalove(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
NIXXXXCE ONE BRO...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Nancy1986: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Singer Runtown has issued a letter of apology to his former record label boss, Okwudili Umenyiora, popularly known as Dilly.

Recall that the both of them fell out last year after Runtown left Eric Many Entertainment.

This led to a war of words with both camps issuing threatening statements and even dragging each other to court.

A new post on Twitter by Runtown shows the singer apologizing for all he had said against his former record label boss. According to him, those words were said out of anger.

https://wotzup.ng/runtown-apologizes-to-his-former-record-label-boss-dilly/

Nothing in twitter
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by JeffreyJames(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dilly don use him influence put baba career for coma now he dey beg.lmao he never see anything

1 Like

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Elton01(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
No matter where you go Remember the road that will lead you home.. #WelcomeBruh

1 Like

Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by Legendguru: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by ussv: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
I`m sure that`s a prelude to something in the works. We siddon dey look
Re: Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora by juliusocean(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
suxes2005:

A professional logo for 2k is FUCKING CHEAP !

Step up your game boss man
Good day sir please i followed your posts from the south korea thrend pls I need to ask some questions if you don't mind I sent you a pm thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan / Photos: Sugar Asoegwu Versus Mercy Macjoe; Who Is Hotter? / Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.