Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! (6323 Views)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed / What Should I Do? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! by hunterezi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Karleb:

Money Stop Nonsense! grin

Yogorrrrit!!! grin

Twas when I got her a smart phone they started taking me serious lmao

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! by cooooooks(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Awesome.

Are you and the mother in contact?

hunterezi:

I just came here to update the thread. Lol.

My little girl is 1 year 4 months today. And everything has been good.

Got a job immediately I graduated and that was my saving grace.. ahh
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! by hunterezi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
cooooooks:
Awesome.

Are you and the mother in contact?

Yea sure. I visit them twice a month.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! by MufasaLion: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2021
I'd urge whosoever that can give him money to do so. I've been reading all the comments here but advise have been given but the main thing is still money.

Dear OP, You've made a mistake and you're facing the consequence. I hope you brace up and face the reality. May the Lord be with you and your glorious child.
Re: I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! by hunterezi(m): 1:59am On May 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'd urge whosoever that can give him money to do so. I've been reading all the comments here but advise have been given but the main thing is still money.

Dear OP, You've made a mistake and you're facing the consequence. I hope you brace up and face the reality. May the Lord be with you and your glorious child.

Amen sir. Thanks so much for the advice, I really appreciate.

For the money? Lol I need a better job anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! by hunterezi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
hunterezi:

Amen sir. Thanks so much for the advice, I really appreciate.

For the money? Lol I need a better job anyways

My girl clocked 2 last month. It's been God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Equality In Not Always Justice / What 3 Qualities Should You Look For In A Prospective Wife/husband. / Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.