Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship (430 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship by Luscious111: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2019
A lady Identified as Rita 33, has been arraigned to Maitama high court on September 19th for destroying her ex-boyfriend’s house hold appliances in a disagreement between them. Eze 35, told the court how Rita began to smash everything in his house in Gwarimpa when fight broke out between the two after he got tired of the relationship and called it off.

Eze said that Rita moved into his house and started living with him just about a month after they met, she live with him for up to 3 year and he discovered that Rita was a troublesome person. According to him, Rita constituted nuisance in the compound and was known for her troubles.

“I have suffered in the hands of this woman since she manipulated me to let her move into my house, since then I have taken up the responsibility to be provide for her, since she lost her job 2 years ago she has never made any effort to get another one, she will bring a family member to come live in the house for months without consulting me first. I never mentioned marrying her but she had tried to drag me to go meet her people and pay her bride price”. Eze said.

“I have tried many times to call it quit but she would never move out of my house, but rather she would fight me and later apologize, I have wanted her to leave long ago because I couldn’t stand it anymore. She had secret lovers which I knew but I didn’t bother to investigate because...Continue

Re: Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship by vincixpresso: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
And u dy Bleep am? Stupid op

Re: Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship by iPrevail(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Entitlement mentality. She thought the guy owed her a lifetime of happiness and tolerance to her BS simply because he was bleeping her pussy.
Re: Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship by GOFRONT(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
undecided

That is how I have one in my house presently and she has refused to go.....

And I can't continue to shine Ogbono everyday....Man pikin gats eat Egusi and Vegetable soup.
Re: Lady Smashed Her Bf's 45" TV & Other Appliances After He Ended The Relationship by Luscious111: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

That is how I have one in my house presently and she has refused to go.....

And I can't continue to shine Ogbono everyday....Man pikin gats eat Egusi and Vegetable soup.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Chai! See them...

(1) (Reply)

. / Fertility Booster / Pvssy Or Millions In Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.