Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Fix Temporary Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Fix Temporary Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account (1090 Views)

Warning_amber Ad Serving Has Been Limited invalid Traffic Concerns 23nov 2019 / How To Remove Temporary Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account / How Can I Check The Number Of Clicks On The Ads Placed On My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Temporary Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account by Ofoegbus(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
On the wake of September 19th, a lot of sites were temporarily limited from showing Google Adsense ads, nobody knows exactly why or when this restriction will be removed.

At first, the ads were not showing, not even after you create new ads units and place the code on your site. You checked the policy center on your Adsense dashboard and everything seems just fine. Not until you received a noreply email from Google, “Temporary ad serving limit placed on your AdSense account

The email talks extensively about Google accessing the quality of your traffic, but you don’t remember clicking on your ads or having any invalid traffic.

Maybe, you have clicked your ads before or had some bad traffic. But this might not be enough reason for Google to restrict ad serving on your site.

So what do you do now?
Nothing! Apart from the regular things you have been doing. Keep on creating quality content. Maybe this is time to limit dumping your links on forums and guest postings.

Google said your site might be banned if found guilty after the review. Do you think you have a chance? What if Adsense bans your site after the review?
And nobody knows when Adsense will remove this ban. According to their website, you should be proactive.

You have to do these 4 things to be on a safer side from Adsense ban
1. Avoid Forum Links on Unrelated topics
2. Resolve every other policy violation
3. Avoid bot traffic for now
4. Avoid Running Facebook Ads for now and focus on organic traffic

As I said, earlier, nobody knows when this ban will be removed, you can visit my website for more Adsense tips like this to stay updated www.Adsensefix.com

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only Person Who Invested 20k On Nairaland Ads And Gained Nothing / Buying Mgid /adskeeper Acc Wuth Approved Domain / iSCRB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.