Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Cure: I nearly committed suicide because of pimples infestation and wrinkles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Cure: I nearly committed suicide because of pimples infestation and wrinkles (307 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cure: I nearly committed suicide because of pimples infestation and wrinkles by Bamshads(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Over time, the skin can become flabby, wrinkled and discolored. This is due to normal exposure to sunlight, natural aging, acne, genetics, e.t.c. Skin care products such as serums, lotions, and moisturizers works at the surface level of the skin but typically cannot penetrate deep into the skin and affect the collagen at the deeper layers of the skin Radio Frequency(RF) & Electrical Muscle Stimulation(EMS) Beauty Instruments operate with unique, and deeper stimulating effects which can stimulate the regeneration of collagen, tightening of the skin and improving skin tone and overall appearance of the skin. This device is recommended for the following conditions;
1) soften lines and wrinkles for UV damaged skin.
2) to prevent the skin from ageing.
3) For acne-prone skin.
4) for blemished skin.
5) against pigmentation marks
6) for individuals, this device can eliminate the need for costly and painful injections targeted at delivering skin care products to the deeper level of the skin.
Click the link below to get a view and video of the hot product to cure anti-aging and acne infestation...

https:///2348098807398?text=Hello%20SHADES_EMPIRE or text on whatsapp 08098807398

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Moment An Electricuted BEDC Staff Was Rescued / What Does It Mean To Have Stretch Marks On The Buttocks And Why / How To Use Coconut Oil To Grow Your Hair For Ladies And Beards For Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.