Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Business And Investment ( Key To Successful FX Trading) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business And Investment ( Key To Successful FX Trading) (798 Views)

Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! / Fx Trading Recommendations You May Consider / Free Fx Trading Training. The Forex Expert Secret Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business And Investment ( Key To Successful FX Trading) by tinz: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Today, I have decided to share some secret most people who claim to be professional forex traders use in trading. This strategy in most cases is 80% certain except the trader decideds to go outside this strategy... currency trading can be very risky just like every other business however, the risk can be reduced on if the rules are followed. So dash down and read my little secrets to currency trading and I hope this will help you go a long way.

[b][/b] as a trader, remember you can not control the market never. While having this is mind, the next is to follow the rules.

smiley when you open your trading app ( chart). The first thing is to set your timing to 4 hours frame. This is to enable you the trader view the chart in a more compressed view or rather a more balanced view.

smiley the next step is mark out your current support and resistance levels in the chart.
For where you seem not to find a support and resistance levels. Leave the chart and move to next one. In trading, its very important for a trader to locate a support and resistance levels. This is to enable the trader figure out where the market is headed..

smiley the next line of action is to figure out the volume of traders in a direction. What I mean by this is, supposition there are a total of 100 traders in a market and 60 are buyers, 30 are sellers then 10 are non active. This means we the trader will go in the direction of the 60 buyers. The question now is, how do we figure out where the 60 buyers are. To figure such out, we call it volume. Which means the volume of buyers are higher than sellers. Sometimes this can also be called trend but truth is, trend and volume are two different things.
We can have a 60% buyer in a market but not have a trend. So for us to figure out the right volume. We use what we call volume indicator unfortunately.

smiley we follow the trend. What this means is , we follow the direction of the market. To identify the trend, traders use what we call RSI also called relative strength index. This RSI can be modified for best signals however they are not 100% accurate but if well modified, you can get the best out of it.
The best settings I know off is having the RSI set at 50. This is still by far the best settings used.

The last important part in trading is confirmation of breakout. This is mostly applied in support and resistance levels. I will be back shortly to post a few pictures to prove my points.

Because pictures they say teaches better than words

3 Likes

Re: Business And Investment ( Key To Successful FX Trading) by sahmi007: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you very much bro for the great info
Re: Business And Investment ( Key To Successful FX Trading) by enolife2(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
tinz:
Today, I have decided to share some secret most people who claim to be professional forex traders use in trading. This strategy in most cases is 80% certain except the trader decideds to go outside this strategy... currency trading can be very risky just like every other business however, the risk can be reduced on if the rules are followed. So dash down and read my little secrets to currency trading and I hope this will help you go a long way.

[b][/b] as a trader, remember you can not control the market never. While having this is mind, the next is to follow the rules.

smiley when you open your trading app ( chart). The first thing is to set your timing to 4 hours frame. This is to enable you the trader view the chart in a more compressed view or rather a more balanced view.

smiley the next step is mark out your current support and resistance levels in the chart.
For where you seem not to find a support and resistance levels. Leave the chart and move to next one. In trading, its very important for a trader to locate a support and resistance levels. This is to enable the trader figure out where the market is headed..

smiley the next line of action is to figure out the volume of traders in a direction. What I mean by this is, supposition there are a total of 100 traders in a market and 60 are buyers, 30 are sellers then 10 are non active. This means we the trader will go in the direction of the 60 buyers. The question now is, how do we figure out where the 60 buyers are. To figure such out, we call it volume. Which means the volume of buyers are higher than sellers. Sometimes this can also be called trend but truth is, trend and volume are two different things.
We can have a 60% buyer in a market but not have a trend. So for us to figure out the right volume. We use what we call volume indicator unfortunately.

smiley we follow the trend. What this means is , we follow the direction of the market. To identify the trend, traders use what we call RSI also called relative strength index. This RSI can be modified for best signals however they are not 100% accurate but if well modified, you can get the best out of it.
The best settings I know off is having the RSI set at 50. This is still by far the best settings used.

The last important part in trading is confirmation of breakout. This is mostly applied in support and resistance levels. I will be back shortly to post a few pictures to prove my points.

Because pictures they say teaches better than words
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Quickcredit.....fraud Fraud Fraud / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Let's Build Nigeria's Largest Inter-state & Inter-city Transport Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.