Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC (865 Views)

How Do I Pay Annual Returns To CAC through electric means?? / How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank / How Can I Successfully Open And Approve An Upwork Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC by DAMIDEZ12(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
#CAC.

This steps is very easy for everyone most especially those that works online either a blogger or a Programmer and Co,

Step1. Visit www.Services.cac.gov.ng and Reg with your email address

Step2. Login to your dashboard and Click On Search Now (there you can search name maybe your name is already used, if it used before, you will see it listed and if not, you will see empty)

Step3. When you see that your name is available Then Just Go back to Dashboard and Click On "Reservation" then proceed to fill all the form,

Type: Choose Busines name
Category: Choose Computer Programming and Other Related activities
Provide your business name: You have two option, you can input two name, then continue

( You pay #500 "you can pay with atm and wait for your name ti Approval"wink

Note: Name Approval Doesn't take time ,

Step4. You will Receive a mail that your name has been Approved, then you will be Giving Your availability code for starting registration, Go back to your cac dashboard and Click On Reservation then you will see Approved, then Proceed and Click to reg your Corporation.

Note: Name Reservation only last for 60days ,if not Reg then will be cancel

Step 5. Once you click on incorporation then You will see forms, Fill all the necessary documents with your national id or driver license or other means of identity, in the business Category, you may not find Computer programming again, Just click on the box below and input "General contract, Computer Programming, Blogger...

Note: you will see a place where you will be ask to choose "Number of people to issue certificate and one thing (i forgot) Just put 0 in the two box

Then Proceed to Preview your form after previewing your form then you are to make payments, Use your atm card to pay the #10,000 and once you make the payment then Go back to your dashboard, You will see "pending" Just Click it and In front of your name, You will see "Download Document For Signature and Date"

Step6. Download the form and (Pdf) then You are to input Date, signature and passport (This is where problem occur for some people but not for we) there is Online tools to carry out this operation,

"i will Drop the two tools i used to done this and even conpress it to loose weight"

Step7. Afrer attaching your passport and sign then put the Date, You upload it back with this link "docupload.cac.gov.ng/docUpload" in the first box in this page,

You are to input your "availability Code" then click On the state you choose when filling your form "where to Collect the certificate) Then Fight with robot � and Click on Begin.

Step8. Your Business name will Appear below and you are to Click On Upload And Attach your form which is in pdf them choose category "Business name form CAc" then click Done, A box is in one side of the page where you will see the Documents you Add

Not Done Yet

Now You need to Upload 3 other things in Pdf

Your Means of Identity (a tools can convert image to pdf "I just capture it with my Phone" and Use the tools to Convert image to pdf then compress it also) will Drop the tools later, Choose the means of identity Category and Click Attach, It will be added to the box one side of the page [making two Doc]

You Payment Receipt which you can get in your mail, 'the Receipt is already in pdf "Download it and add it by choosing the "Receipt Category" Note: The Receipt is the 5000# own not the #500 (Making 3 Doc)

Then your Name Availability Approval Note, which you can get in your Cac dashboard at Reservation, You will see "Approval Note" Just Download it and Upload it and choose Availability Printout (Making 4)

Step8. when The four Document is attached then Look Up and Click Submit and wait for your Approval Mail within hours

All this steps and Process can't take you 3days if you follow this steps and Do it the right time

They open by 8am - 4pm.

Once You have been Approved then wait few days for a mail that says "you should come and Pick your certificate in.your pick up Location

Note: If there is any Query then you will be mail,

Note: you will pay extra charges on each payment "Remita Fee

Lastly: If Possible you find this Difficult or No time, Or Got query

Kindly Contact/WhatsApp me : 08109410083

Facebook: Damilare Damidez

Thanks!

Re: How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC by marshalldgreat(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Very informative

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC by Donmoscojaja(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
appreciated

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC by e90(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good. I will contact you soon. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Registered My Business Name To CAC by SteveOjay(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2019
You didn't drop the tools you promised.

(1) (Reply)

100% Sure Way Of Multiplying Ur Money Exposed. / Mini Importation Training Master Class / Investment Opening In Igbeti Marble Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.