Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos (32233 Views)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by realestniggah: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bitch like attention
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
See as different yeyebrities dey do advert on national day. Any small opportunity, na to use am flash something to promote their market. They have forgotten they are role models and that's because to be a role model doesn't pay in 9ja. She gat nice boobs.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by omlueh(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pretty mike nah.
Destined2win:
Who exactly is this cougar trying to impress?
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
nice one and having fun helps the health.

call me for your event planning jobs and event vendor services like,
WEDDING PLANNING & OTHER EVENT PLANNING
CATERING
DECORATION
CAKE
USHERING / PROTOCOLS
ETC
080688297626...... WE OFFER FREE WEDDING PLANNING TO OUR CLIENTS
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by AjayOfficial(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Another farm tool... na wa oh shey na person wife be dis ni?
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by omlueh(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not with pretty mike.
Angelawhite:
she looks like an idiot
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Truflame: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Women who are expected to be the custodian of high moral standard have suddenly abandon their duty post in the modern world.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Stefenijoan002(f): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
She just went on board
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by omlueh(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Who tells you that, don't you guys know that this woman is not from our world, she is from the marine and snake Kingdom nah.
Truflame:
Women who are expected to be the custodian of high moral standard have suddenly abandon their duty post in the modern world.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by pweeryambre: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
She looks nice but far from being attractive and the poses looked forced and stressed.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by SolarMight(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is not sexy atall
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by skukimania(f): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why is she always nacked?
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Omenkata: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s][quote author=ola33t post=82750614][/quote][/s]
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by humberjade: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria is truly naked grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by EmmyDJourno: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
I just feel for the Photographer: Segun cry
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by micflo28(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
All for the money. Devil 1-0 Women.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by mamatwiny(f): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
skukimania:
Why is she always nacked?

While you guys are just seeing unclothedness, I saw she just launched another business- Tianah studio. This babe is just using controversy to promote her businesses. She had over 20 business lines, and just added tianah studio as seen on this pic. She should be the entrepreneur of the year. I don't know how she does it. To manage one business isn't easy as most times, employees are dishonest, yet this woman has over 20 different lines and still expanding. She has school, interior decor, funiture,eatery( amaladotcom) , spa and massage, costumes/stylist, cosmetics , tianah hair, etc. I wont be surprised if she delves into oil and gas tommorow.

Edited - she also has tianah TV ( keeping up with tiannah) and that is the green field lots of moneybags are delving into ( mo abudu, Linda ikeji etc) . it is a money spinner if you get it right.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by PharmAlfred: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
DSS will just arrest this one for nothing.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by greall12(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mum ire eti ni touch.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by achobs: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Desecrating the National flag. What a pity Nigeria has really really suffered in the hands of these oloshos
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
I dey enlarge the first photo may be I fit see sontin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Can someone please help me tell Aunty that old age is coming
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
She looks too plastic, like an overweight Barbie. I love the last picture. There is something about a woman’s open thighs which set fire in my loins. Okay, where are the rest? Independence Day is a reason women release slutty pictures. Where dem dey?
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by frozen70g(f): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
I only feel for the photographer that took this pictures

He must have endured enough
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Yeezus998(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
True talk
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of this unnecessary exposure of her dilapidated cantilevered brezz and gaping smelly manhole draped in our national flag?

If I now say the only thing most Nigerian women have to offer is their body some feminists would come for my head and call me a sexist.

With these pictures, I'd first think of Toyin as a sexual object before I even remember she is a woman.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by victorian(f): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
EmmyDJourno:
I just feel for the Photographer: Segun cry

Lol cheesy

Its his job !

To see and unsee boobs and asszes grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Osobi32(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
And this is someone's mom abi? Women have lost their dignity just because of social media.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by mercyviv(f): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hardworking Nigerian woman plying the only trade she knows best! You blame her, I don't!! Different strokes, different folks...her life, her choice!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by TemmyT002(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lastorator:
Pubic service announcement.
Unbehalf of the Akwa-Cross people..
I want to make clarification here...
I read in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5447274/languages-spoken-each-36-states that the main language in Akwa ibom is Ibibio, annang and Igbo...
I am not at odd with any tribe, but truth is if you dont set the record straight, folks will play the crooked record and fight to the death that it is straight.

Akwa ibom has 3 language, Ibibio, Annang and Oron... Okobo, Ekid, Ika, andoni etc are all dialects that mix these languages up. But there is no single trib in Akwa ibom dat speaks Igbo. But there are igbo speakers in all paet of Akwa Ibom as the migrate to do business ... But there are no indigenous tribes in Akwa ibom that Igbo is their language and there are no indigenous tribes in igbo land, that speak Ibibio.

We are at most very good neighbours... But we are brothers with Efik people of Cross Rivers, as we both understand each others language.

No one should try to twist the narrative... Dont make it seem as we are fighting each other, but don't also try to encroach and take over our space, we live and repect you guys and the difference in ourculture and tradition... We also hope for you guys to love and respect us for our differences and not try to use the social media to change the facts as they are.

Mmi ndo Atta atta ayen akwa abasi ibom, but nkor nvak usughu usung Oro, ntiene ndionghor ndi sem efik...

The day I first heard about it, I didn't believe it too o.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Queenserah26(f): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
And what is this again
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2019
pawon!
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2019
These are d people police should be after and not bobrisky... Disgracing our national flag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek's Death: Which Of His Songs Do You Like Most? / I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.