Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas (1506 Views)

Post Pictures Of The Finest Ladies You Have Seen On Nairaland / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas by nlPoster: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Have you had those days when people might feel it seems you're looking for a church booty call (if there's any such thing) with your dressing? Have there been days when you dressed to church like unchristian masquerade, share the photos if available, let's all laugh with you.
Re: Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas by nlPoster: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Note, I have been in these situations too.
Re: Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas by nlPoster: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Panty line is the most visible concern, right after tight outfits, open cleavage, trousers, etc.
Re: Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas by nlPoster: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Any sagging trouser?
Re: Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas by MistadeRegal(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
angry
It will be an insult to myself not to talk of my GOD for me to dress wildly to church.
What's the need to?

1 Like

Re: Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas by nlPoster: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
MistadeRegal:
angry
It will be an insult to myself not to talk of my GOD for me to dress wildly to church.
What's the need to?

True, but sometimes stuff happens.

Not everyone can dress formally 100% of the time, there are occasional mistakes, either intentional or unintentional, and fashion faux pas when you look back and wonder what were you wearing?

(1) (Reply)

21 Sex Moves That Are Guaranteed To Drive Him Crazy-num:12&13 Recomended.... / "I Can't Kill Myself Cos I Don't Have A Boyfriend" - Actress Genny Uzoma / What You Need To Know About Okafor's Law. (PHOTO) Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.