Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) (27928 Views)

Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo) / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na better officer be this. No be all this "Roger ya N50 Police" wey full every road for southeast. Pretty woman with a kind heart. May God bless you infinitely smiley

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Omenkata: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
OROSUNBOLB:
Many thanks madam.
[/s]
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good woman. Her generation will not know sorrow in Jesus name.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Shoodboi:
Is she not the DPO of the same Ogudu police station (Area H) whose officers are notorious for illegal arrests, raids and harassment?

Few days ago, they even harassed a software developer and forced him to pay about a hundred thousand naira to bail himself for doing nothing.

Pleas by the software developer that his father was sick and he needed the money for treatment fell on deaf ears.

He was handcuffed, beaten and slapped right inside that same Ogudu police station.

The incident was the proverbial last straw that broke the camel's back and forced the software community to pool money to launch a class action lawsuit against the Nigerian police.

Leading the group are men like Jason Njoku of Iroko TV and Bosun Tijani of CCHub and so on.

As at yesterday, they already raised 11 million naira and are still raising more.

The officers involved in harassing the software developer were the same ones who were accosted by a man who parked in the middle of the road while demanding their reason for wanting to arrest some boys in a blue 2006 Camry.

This other one made front page here yesterday or the day before. (The video was taken with a dash cam.)

In fact, it happened the morning after the night that the software developer was harrassd.

And now, we are being told their DPO "borrowed" money to save the life of a robbery victim.

The same money she received as kickbacks from the evil minions she released on the streets.

Our hero DPO would have done better by telling her ruthless and ill-trained boys to stop harassing, detaining and killing people illegally.

Before y'all start going emotional and asking other police officers to emulate her "motherly" gestures, read between the lines.

She is only trying to play in our emotions and keep her job.

I refuse to be moved by this eye service gesture.

It is well. I saw the software developer's story on twitter and I felt sad for him

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by seborrhic: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Shoodboi:
Is she not the DPO of the same Ogudu police station (Area H) whose officers are notorious for illegal arrests, raids and harassment?

Few days ago, they even harassed a software developer and forced him to pay about a hundred thousand naira to bail himself for doing nothing.

Pleas by the software developer that his father was sick and he needed the money for treatment fell on deaf ears.

He was handcuffed, beaten and slapped right inside that same Ogudu police station.

The incident was the proverbial last straw that broke the camel's back and forced the software community to pool money to launch a class action lawsuit against the Nigerian police.

Leading the group are men like Jason Njoku of Iroko TV and Bosun Tijani of CCHub and so on.

As at yesterday, they already raised 11 million naira and are still raising more.

The officers involved in harassing the software developer were the same ones who were accosted by a man who parked in the middle of the road while demanding their reason for wanting to arrest some boys in a blue 2006 Camry.

This other one made front page here yesterday or the day before. (The video was taken with a dash cam.)

In fact, it happened the morning after the night that the software developer was harrassd.

And now, we are being told their DPO "borrowed" money to save the life of a robbery victim.

The same money she received as kickbacks from the evil minions she released on the streets.

Our hero DPO would have done better by telling her ruthless and ill-trained boys to stop harassing, detaining and killing people illegally.

Before y'all start going emotional and asking other police officers to emulate her "motherly" gestures, read between the lines.

She is only trying to play in our emotions and keep her job.

I refuse to be moved by this eye service gesture.

Absolutely brilliant.
Furthermore,even the story looks like a poorly crafted PR stunt.She looked for a cheap blog,paid d person to write something positive and as is common with 80% of blog posts,you can tell this one was not trained at all so he/she just wrote the story anyhow with the basic rudiments expected that makes a story authentic,lacking.
Picture of the bullet wound sustained,which were the hospitals the guy visited that claimed to have rejected him,which did he eventually visit that then treated him etc.
This is a paid blog post by a police woman desperate to cover up for something and avoid being sanctioned by the police leadership in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by sugarboy212(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
That's a good cop.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom penthouse all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Contacts at signature.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by soffy24: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
SO YOU THINK WE DON'T HAVE GOD FEARING POLICE OFFICERS? OR YOU THINK WE DON'T HAVE GOOD NIGERIANS AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
To spend that kind of money in this era is not that easy o, I pray she pays back the loan she borrowed in no distant time.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by gideonvalor98(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless you ma.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
We still have good people in our country, Hallelujah.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Stanbaba30: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Aaaah, I don't know when last I opened this my mouth to pray for an Ólopa. But you this Ólopa, God will bless you, strengthen you, forgive you, lift you. If ever you are shot at by reason of your job, you WILL NOT die, you will LIVE in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jabioro:
A rear or better still uncommon typical Nigeria police officer...if na those illiterate..make I no talk you all know the results..Thank you ooo madam..may you get more promotion...
just shut up your mouth, police bad police bad but it is you civilians that are robbing and killing yourselves, raping kids, assaulting ladies, breaking into peoples shops to cart away goods, duping yourselves, beating and maltreating your wards, cheating your workers, buying stolen properties knowingly without pity for the original owner. Even the criminals on nairaland will still type #endsars, you civilians are the wicked ones and the real devils.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ryan03:
just shut up your mouth, police bad police bad but it is you civilians that are robbing and killing yourselves, raping kids, assaulting ladies, breaking into peoples shops to cart away goods, duping yourselves, beating and maltreating your wards, cheating your workers, buying stolen properties knowingly without pity for the original owner. Even the criminals on nairaland will still type #endsars, you civilians are the wicked ones and the real devils.
..and my mentioned gave you ego to type all these rubbish like if criminalities are limited to civilian only...is your job to fish out criminals both in and out..abi what are you being paid for?
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
salbis:
The very few of such kindhearted officer have been overwhelmed by bad ones who are the majority. May God continue to use her and her likes in doing good.
no, the good ones are not the minority, they are the majority. You Nigerians like bad news so much that you always search and dwell on them. The police force will not come out and flaunt every good deed they do because it their job now tell me, can you have an organization as large as the police force and not have Judas in it? Just 12 disciples and there was a Judas much more such a large organization. There are so many good officers, more than the bad ones but since Nigerians have decided to portray the force in bad light as if forces abroad don't experience such, let it be so for them. When month end, salary go come
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jabioro:
..and my mentioned gave you ego to type all these rubbish like if criminalities are limited to civilian only...is your job to fish out criminals both in and out..abi what are you being paid for?
and its your job to be criminals and still have guts to point fingers? My job to fish out criminals and I'm provided with only rifles, paper, pen and uniform? And you want abroad standard? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by salbis(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ryan03:
no, the good ones are not the minority, they are the majority. You Nigerians like bad news so much that you always search and dwell on them. The police force will not come out and flaunt every good deed they do because it their job now tell me, can you have an organization as large as the police force and not have Judas in it? Just 12 disciples and there was a Judas much more such a large organization. There are so many good officers, more than the bad ones but since Nigerians have decided to portray the force in bad light as if forces abroad don't experience such, let it be so for them. When month end, salary go come
.... Don't dissipate much of your energy on this. I respect your opinion, but that won't change what i wrote up there.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jabioro:
and yes, you civilians are the real criminals in Nigeria. You attack the police force because of few bad eggs but you want to be spared when majority of you are criminals? OK, you don't want to eat from the bowl you served others with abi?
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
salbis:
.... Don't dissipate much of your energy on this. I respect your opinion, but that won't change what i wrote up there.
no no no, I don't intend to change what you typed up there, just pointing out to you that you civilians are hypocrates
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ryan03:
and its your job to be criminals and still have guts to point fingers? My job to fish out criminals and I'm provided with only rifles, paper, pen and uniform? And you want abroad standard? Mtcheeeeeew
Too wrong for
you say it is my job to be criminal.. Truely we are faceless here but there's nothing like faceless unless we overlooked it..As public be officer you have decorum to your professional..you choose to be ,I wanted to join any force that could have be as far back year 88..89.90 I n knew the rank and file of collegues in the force..Try to be do not let ego let
or pull you down..
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ryan03:
and yes, you civilians are the real criminals in Nigeria. You attack the police force because of few bad eggs but you want to be spared when majority of you are criminals? OK, you don't want to eat from the bowl you served others with abi?
Those who served with thorn bowl knew themselves and those who behave well also have their places.. Criminals were written on anyone face but was embolized in some hearts
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jabioro:
Too wrong for
you say it is my job to be criminal.. Truely we are faceless here but there's nothing like faceless unless we overlooked it..As public be officer you have decorum to your professional..you choose to be ,I wanted to join any force that could have be as far back year 88..89.90 I n knew the rank and file of collegues in the force..Try to be do not let ego let
or pull you down..
you call for decorum? When civilians insult us day and night despite our efforts did they apply decorum? The force is my family, we get insulted yet can't do nothing and when we get angry and lash back you call for decorum? Why didn't you join the force then? Take up arms, try to do your best and get insulted at every turn?
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by salbis(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ryan03:
no no no, I don't intend to change what you typed up there, just pointing out to you that you civilians are hypocrates
...There are so many good officers, more than the bad ones...... Your words! I'm done here.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jabioro:
Too wrong for
or pull you down..
OK, maybe I have been too harsh but I am angry, i'm tired, it hurts. I know the effort the personnel's in my division put in everyday, we know the bad ones and we don't like them too funny they are few yet you guys focus so much on them, some people even Cook stories all in a bid to paint the force bad, they undermine the efforts of the good ones who risk their lives every now and then. IT HURTS

1 Like

Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mummymahdi:
where are all those men and celebrities offering big money for prostitutes of BBN. ?? see person wey deserves a reward where are the millions?
Nigeria and misplacing prioritiesHmmn
I never knew that people from Gombe State speak good English! Well done!
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very nice one but as a typical Nigerian, it is only natural of me to be sceptical of such good deeds.

First of all,
No wedding ring is sighted.
I hope this Ajabor won't be emotionally blackmailed to marry aunty just like that.

I still find it hard to believe that a Nigerian woman, a policewoman at that will spend her own money on a man for no future reasons.
Celestina Nnenna Nwankwo Kalu is a happily married woman.
She is from Njikoka Anambra state , married to an Abia man.
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by joeferrari(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please the said police officer I have come in contact with her she's a very nice person with a heart of gold, filled with wise counsel and for the so called human being that is confusing himself that she's not married so sorry to break your bubbles she's happily married with kids.

Sense have run and left u...MUST she wear a ring before u know she is married?? Shallow minded thoughts, if she refused helping him u Will say she is wicked now she did...u thinking another motive about it. Nigerians embarassed[/quote]
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
justbusy:
I never knew that people from Gombe State speak good English! Well done!

like seriously?
have been to Gombeb4?
don't under rate ppl u know nothing about! how on earth would one say he doesnt know that Gombe ppl can speak English? don't we go to school?
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mummymahdi:

like seriously?
have been to Gombeb4?
don't under rate ppl u know nothing about! how on earth would one say he doesnt know that Gombe ppl can speak English? don't we go to school?
There's this stereotype in the south here that over 93 percent of Northerners don't go to school: Pardon me! I was swept off my feet by your grammatical dexterity! I've been to Sokoto!
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2019
justbusy:
There's this stereotype in the south here that over 93 percent of Northerners don't go to school: Pardon me! I was swept off my feet by your grammatical dexterity! I've been to Sokoto!

thank God u made mention is a stereotypical belief, from birth till date I live in northeast nowhere else attended public primary school., private sec schl
public university,
keep it in ur mind human being have dsame brain capacity
it's only how one engages and uses his
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mummymahdi:

thank God u made mention is a stereotypical belief, from birth till date I live in northeast nowhere else attended public primary school., private sec schl
public university,
keep it in ur mind human being have dsame brain capacity
it's only how one engages and uses his
OK! How is Gombe state at the moment? Are you a mum?
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
justbusy:
OK! How is Gombe state at the moment? Are you a mum?

Gombe is cool and rainy
yes, am a mum
Re: Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Gombe is cool and rainy yes, am a mum
OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] / Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud / Lagos Landlord Kills Tenant Of Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.