Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump (25759 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Nigeria's 58th Independence With Beautiful Photo / Yemi Alade Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by COZA(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2019
Hahahaha crazy idea cheesy
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2019
NOC1:

They are more than okay, this is the present day Nigeria where the elites (political leaders) wine and dine in the midst of rot.
Where they see it’s citizen in pain and abandoned them.
In one of the pictures they should have been tip-toeing to make there way to the refuse dump site.

She used a plastics collection/dumping site of a company. How does that represent present day Nigeria? She should have gone to Aba now, that's where the real filth is.
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by brookz: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Insulting NIGERIA @ 59 for not being like USA is like insulting your father on his birthday, for not being as RICH as DANGOTE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by mudiana(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2019
NOC1:

They are more than okay, this is the present day Nigeria where the elites (political leaders) wine and dine in the midst of rot.
Where they see it’s citizen in pain and abandoned them.
In one of the pictures they should have been tip-toeing to make there way to the refuse dump site.
I love your explanation. Kudos!!! I want to copy part of it pls.
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2019
MrCuteking:

Hello please she was only trying to pass a message.
In summary, it was all about explaining things with pictures and not perseverance with the worst dump site competition.
I'm not disputing that.
One just has to use any opportunity you have to vent the frustration that Ojota dump site gives everyone around here and the insensitivity of LASG.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Princemolar101: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Hahaha rhinos the best explanation I have seen so far only genius will understand
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by renewable1(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Nice one

WE CAN HELP YOU GET AN AFFORDABLE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Princemolar101: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2019
maasoap:

She used a plastics collection/dumping site of a company. How does that represent present day Nigeria? She should have gone to Aba now, that's where the real filth is.
poor brain may God bless with more
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Princemolar101: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2019
maasoap:

poor brain may you need surgery
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Princemolar101: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Hahaha rhinos the best explanation I have seen so far only genius will understand
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by jchioma: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Flexherbal:
This photo is filled with so many messages.

This one is so apt to the Nigerian situation. See the poor (masses) looking helplessly at the rich elites (political leaders) wine and dine, why they die in suffering and penury. cry

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by topstone4: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82762332:

Creativity @ its peak!
What a Beautiful and apt Description!
Thumbs up Rachael!!

Nigeria will be great again.

So you agree that nigeria's current situation is like that of a dumping site? Good.

So, why do you go about claiming that buhari is doing well? May God turn your life and business to what buhari turns nigeria to, amen.

How is your BBQ business? It has failed, right? Not surprised at all.
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by jchioma: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2019
fintol:
Why not go to Aba ngwa road and take those pictures.

What difference will it make?

Zombie!
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by fintol: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2019
jchioma:

What difference will it make?

Zombie!
Idiot
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Kaymaxine(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2019
Acjohn:
This is no refuse dump but used Items collection department in Nigeria. In an Original refuse dump aka bola they can't stay there without covering their nose talk more of drinking wine because of the smell from feaces
Nobody ask you for analysis prof emeritus!!!
Just extract the message na Haba!!!
Why are people like this?
You are part of the problem of this country!!!
Somebody used her initiative to display a beautiful and genius picture of this country and all you could say was that rubbish
You should be flogged in public for that!!!
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82762358:

Pessimistic souls , AKA Children of hate, perdition and frustration listen to this good advice or die of hatred soon.
Your call!

since 1999? even 2015 we felt the storm was over when I was campaigning for Buhari on social media and we end up in this useless situation

na optimism your business dey thrive on or business policies engagement. politics had replaced your mental state
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by stevenapron: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2019
Why are you photoshopping the refuge dump to look clean na?
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by micflo28(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2019
Beautiful nation in a mess.
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by maasoap(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Princemolar101:
poor brain may God bless with more
Princemolar101:
poor brain may you need surgery

Thank you for being concerned about us grin grin grin
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Mryacks: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Sirpaul:
Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.

Well said...
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by aristocratic5(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
These pics explains all dat is happening in dis country
Buhari Y
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Acjohn(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kaymaxine:

Nobody ask you for analysis prof emeritus!!!
Just extract the message na Haba!!!
Why are people like this?
You are part of the problem of this country!!!
Somebody used her initiative to display a beautiful and genius picture of this country and all you could say was that rubbish
You should be flogged in public for that!!!
Hahaha
say that to Buhari your brother or Ipob your in-laws and leave me out of it.

Let me not forget that you need to work on your manners.

Shildren and smor smor pikins everywhere
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by stainzvill(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
You get sense so.
Shibaraba:
Everything explained In pictures.

"How do you survive in Nigeria?
Drink better alcohol. Use one towtow step down.
You go dey alright"

Genius
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by vikithor(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
let all the aso rock boot leakers come and deny this.
learn how to drive very well,see our signature below
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by xcelentattitude(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
They did not eat grin
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by ThatFairGuy: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
She should have go to those local area dump site if she can withstand the stench there...
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by vikithor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
munanonye16:
I weep for my motherland.

weep not child,
the zoo will forcefully be midwifed.Lovers of freedom, liberty,lovers of truths shall rejoice at birth of a new and better nation.
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Kaymaxine(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Acjohn:

Hahaha

Your bigotry will see the end of you!!!
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Kaymaxine(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Acjohn:

Hahaha

Thank God am a small pikin,your own age mates are already writing their wills!!!
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Acjohn(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kaymaxine:

Thank God am a small pikin,your own age mates are already writing their wills!!!
Its unfortunate to be among the unfortunate majority

I won't join words with those whose days are numbered in their unfortunate lives.

Next time before you use words like death and other things that your unfortunate minds may conceive be careful cos you may be talking to the person whose words may nail your coffin
Re: Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump by Kaymaxine(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2019
Acjohn:

Its unfortunate to be among the unfortunate majority

I won't join words with those whose days are numbered in their unfortunate lives.

Next time before you use words like death and other things that your unfortunate minds may conceive be careful cos you may be talking to the person whose words may nail your coffin
You need to talk to someone, probably a shrink.You sound soooo bitter and angry!!!
It's a suicidal characteristic o.You need help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni On Her Honeymoon / Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist / Mr Ibu Shows Off Swag, Flaunts Pot-Belly In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.