Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex (1776 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / See How A Slay Queen Strips Pastor Nak3d After Refusing To Pay For Her Abortion / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by GisterBlogger: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2019
A Ghanaian Slay Queen identified as Farida, stripped on Facebook Live to rain curses on her ex-boyfriend who reportedly leaked her sex tape.

Farida who dragged her ass on the floor as she mentioned the name of her ex-boyfriend, Kelvin Brown, "solidified her curses" by pouring libation and breaking an egg.

She reportedly cursed her ex-boyfriend with "death" for disgracing her on social media when she has done nothing wrong to him.

Watch video below...
https://gistmore.com/slay-queen-strips-on-facebook-live-to-curse-her-ex-boyfriend-for-leaking-her-sex-tape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBwiG467tiA

Re: Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by GisterBlogger: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2019

Re: Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by JasonScoolari: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2019
Coming online and stripping nakked to curse a dumb m0ron is even more foolish.....

You could have used that energy to sue the witless "Ex" but because you're as dumb as your "Ex" you opted to join him in his madness by coming online to disgrace womanhood.

Guy's should desist from the foolish act of hiding a camera in the room while having sex with ladies without their consent.

That's evil and foolish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2019
shocked

If only guys knew that curses from girls don't work they'd throw all the caution to the wind with these girls.
I remember when one lady told me she'd curse me because I moved on after one bite.

I simply asked her, "can you curse who is already cursed?" Shagging you was enough curse because you smell like a corpse.

Well she still cursed me, saying I'd run mad.
It's been over 24 years.
I have the bragging rights over her and I am still not mad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by tillaman(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2019
grin
All I see is a pained hooooooooe you no get shame you still strip for those wey wan watch
She’s not even sexy sef

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by Jayslicky: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2019
shocked

If truly cursing people that have wronged you works, buhari would have died.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2019
I'm not a judge so I won't judge the guy but lady come-on. Why na. Those assets still important for Omo boys na. Now not only have you succeeded in displaying your half eaten kpekus. You've also told boys who wants to login into your server that to you're liable to run mad anytime.

Unfortunately your curses are as potent as our president's fart. Na only him dey smell am.
If truly curses do happen, well I think I should break more hearts. For so far all the curses I've been receiving all my life na the cursee dey always end up real bad. While I dey push up more more.

In other words hanty cover your body. No one like eating open food

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex by Kneephy(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
These ugly thwarts would do anything just to trend on social media.....

Don't be surprised if this act is just a stunt.....

God, your children have lost it

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture And Tell Me We Are Not Living In A Crazy World / Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian / Rest Well Legend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.