Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau (37996 Views)

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by sheller(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerians are blessed is it our fault ?

hide ur face in shame and lick my ass useless south Africans
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by yeyeosoronga: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2019
I'm happy he didn't pass the ball. Anything that annoys SA, or doesn't make any member of their community shine, I'm all for it... grin

5 Likes

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by owila4luv(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Davash222:
South Africans and their Tau are useless!!
infact they are more than useless
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Vulcanheph(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2019
It's Obvious this people are Jealous and intimidated by us......They wouldn't have cared if Emmanuel wasn't a Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Gazzy88(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2019
South Africans and Igbos have one thing in common.... hate
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Omenkata: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82763337:
You guys above should separate your tribalistic lifestyle from football please.

Hypocrites everywhere!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Omenkata: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82763408:

You guys are trying to turn soccer to a national issue now.
We will wait to see what comes out of this.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by enemmo(f): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2019
O.p you didn't tell us enough.

Who is Emmanuel Dennis? What club does he play for? Who is Tau?

For some of us that didn't see the match yesterday.
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Pass ball to who? Xenophobic people? Never!!
He for kukuma play the ball over the bar sef than passing it to a xenophobic fool.

Naija and xenophobic (SA) people no get anything in common.
The only thing wey carry small resemblance is the skin color, but naija get parents but South Africa na bastards all of them be.
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by shegra58: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Tau? Which kind name be this sef

The name dey sound like Chinese herbs kiss

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by delawal: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2019
these south africans have started behaving like d Yoruba's when it comes to Igbo matter
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by RTSC2: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
South Africans and Igbos have one thing in common.... hate
And you are a shining example of love.

Your post proves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Rasbel(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
...morons know...
Lol. Where have you been??
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by GMbuharii: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Davash222:
South Africans and their Tau are useless!!

Indeed,they are TAUtally all useless grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Sanchez01: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2019
enemmo:
O.p you didn't tell us enough.

Who is Emmanuel Dennis? What club does he play for? Who is Tau?

For some of us that didn't see the match yesterday.
Emmanuel is a Nigerian plying his trade in Belgium, Club Brugge. Tau is a South African plying his trade in the same club, obviously. South Africans are reacting because their boy was not allowed to shine. Worse is that a Nigerian scored instead of their own. Call it the regular inferiority complex of our South African brothers.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Dpharisee: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2019
South African blacks feel intimidated by Nigerians, I wonder why Buhari is going to SA instead of the SA coming to see him and explain the harrassment of Nigerians in Aso Villa, if only the fermented Kunu drunkard knows how S/Africans feel dwarfed by Nigeria
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by enemmo(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Sanchez01:

Emmanuel is a Nigerian plying his trade in Belgium, Club Brugge. Tau is a South African plying his trade in the same club, obviously. South Africans are reacting because their boy was not allowed to shine. Worse is that a Nigerian scored instead of their own. Call it the regular inferiority complex of our South African brothers.

Thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by OmoAdebi(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Son of a soldier. Emmy do your thing ,God and your late parents got your back!!!!!
JasonScoolari:
Those XENOPHOBIC m0rons knows that Dennis Emmanuel is from NIGERIA,

This is just another stylish way of registering their hatred for NIGERIANS.

An average black South African man is more deadly and venomous than the Mozambique spitting cobra.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Cirphrank(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2019
William5432:
Fools, you guy want the glory for your lazy Tou and not for Dennis who worked for it. Next time, tell Tou or Tuo to work for a goal, Dennis worked it and deserves the goal.

GoEmmanuelDennis GoNigeria

Well, if you have extra data, please visit our new blog: https://lifestyles.ng/

I visited your website man but there are a whole lot of stuffs you need to get together. No, I don't need you to pay me to fill you in, whatsapp or call 08068098467, and I'll see if I can help you not to make same mistakes I made from 2013 to 2018.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by OmoAdebi(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2019
Make SA take their time ooooo, Adamawa people get Fulani plenty ooo. Lols. God help us Nigerians from their hands
Vulcanheph:
It's Obvious this people are Jealous and intimidated by us......They wouldn't have cared if Emmanuel wasn't a Nigerian
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by BENEAMATA: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82763408:

We should learn to think in a sane way sometimes.
Not everything should be about bitterness or war.
bros, i'll disagree with you on this ! those subhumans deserve only a world class, no look pass of lightening from amadioha ! Imagine that coming from these braindamaged slowpokes to comments about a nigerian thanking his creator on the outcome of a match !a 'sort o'freak'un' "advicing" a nigerian ! And oh ! Brother, it's war ! They declared it on my people , made our parents , children and siblings cry ! The fact bullets have not started flying doesn't mean all's cool between me and killers of my brothers ! Where are the southy internet warriors? Got time this morning .the mighty tree that sabotaged shall be brought down .

3 Likes

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by captianfreeman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
South Africans and xenophobic attitude are like 5 and 6. Both Off line and On line.
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by 01mcfadden(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82763408:

A tribalist like you preaching "No to racism"
Hypocrisy 101

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Sensiblerealist: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bro na you gangan be hypocrite.
Every time you go dey attack Igbos on here and you com dey do holier than thou now.
Not in anyway supporting or going against thus discourse on ground but I had to comment what I feel.
I am a proud Yoruba dude by the way.
post=82763408:

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by bencr7: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82763337:
You guys should separate your tribalistic lifestyle from football please.

This is soccer, anybody could have accused another player of the same thing.
Anyone could have said the same thing in the heat of the moment.
This is not about Nigeria and South Africa.
If Dennis was Ronaldo and he refused to pass the ball, it would still be the Same comments.
Stop tribalising every issue.
Leave football out of this.

Hypocrites everywhere!
o! boy shut ur mouth, big born hypocrite

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by JastSiryin(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
I don't see what all the fuss is about. There could've been legitimate grounds for some flak had he not scored, but he did. Those SAs should shut the hell up!
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Justpd: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82763408:

You no just get sense I swear.
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by nisai: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
delawal:
these south africans have started behaving like d Yoruba's when it comes to Igbo matter
Come them match your brain abi weytin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Carlyboi(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrFly:
did emmanuel miss the chance? U only criticise what Salah did to Mane and not Emmanuel who converted his chance. Maybe na WWE u d watch
No he missed that particular chance the shot he took was blocked but tau may have missed too tho
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by IronGalaxy: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
eTECTIV:
Seriously South Africans feel intimidated by Nigerians. They've got serious esteem issues

Ogbeni kip kwayet jare.. See who's preaching about tribalising issue
Nothing to do with esteem. Every nation hypes its players and what them to do well. You are hyping yourselves by thinking we're intimidated by you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coach, Players Celebrate As Manchester City Beat Watford 6-0 Win FA Cup (Photos) / Cape Verde, DR Congo, Tunisia, Zambia - AFCON 2015 Group B / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.