Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau (37997 Views)

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by IronGalaxy: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dpharisee:
South African blacks feel intimidated by Nigerians, I wonder why Buhari is going to SA instead of the SA coming to see him and explain the harrassment of Nigerians in Aso Villa, if only the fermented Kunu drunkard knows how S/Africans feel dwarfed by Nigeria
You guys really overhype yourselves hey

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by IronGalaxy: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
shegra58:
Tau? Which kind name be this sef

The name dey sound like Chinese herbs kiss
That's lame. Because I can also ask you we what in the world is an Olugbinde and you wouldn't be able to answer
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by IronGalaxy: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Again. This is another of one these lame attempts by Nigerians creating all these threads just so to bash South Africa and South Africans, and then look back and say we're intimidated by them. Just look at the title of this thread " South Africans attack a Nigerian" where? When?
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by JasonScoolari: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
I am very pleased with the fact that MOST Nairalanders are now seeing the tribalistic hypocrite called
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jasonscoolari.
Your time will be full again.
Waiting for one more post from you.
Supporter of corruption and evil.
Bring it on, you've been ignored for a while.
Hypocrite of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by JasonScoolari: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
See Painment grin
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by scait(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82763337:
You guys should separate your tribalistic lifestyle from football please.

This is soccer, anybody could have accused another player of the same thing.
Anyone could have said the same thing in the heat of the moment.
This is not about Nigeria and South Africa.
If Dennis was Ronaldo and he refused to pass the ball, it would still be the Same comments.
Stop tribalising every issue.
Leave football out of this.

Hypocrites everywhere!
ode le le yi
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by Omenkata: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82776757:
Jasonscoolari.
Your time will be full again.
Waiting for one more post from you.
Supporter of corruption and evil.
Bring it on, you've been ignored for a while.
Hypocrite of the highest order.
[/s]
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by shegra58: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
IronGalaxy:
That's lame. Because I can also ask you we what in the world is an Olugbinde and you wouldn't be answer
You're not even Yoruba it's 'Onigbinde' not 'Olugbinde' So who's now Lame?
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by IronGalaxy: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2019
shegra58:
You're not even Yoruba it's 'Onigbinde' not 'Olugbinde' So who's now Lame?
still. What in the world is that? grin

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by shegra58: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
still. What in the world is that? grin
Onigbinde is a name synonyms to a family background with reach culture in Yoruba land
Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by IronGalaxy: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
shegra58:
Onigbinde is a name synonyms to a family background with reach culture in Yoruba land
Exactly my point. Even the Tau name you were ridiculing has a meaning.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by shegra58: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Exactly my point. Even the Tau name you were ridiculing has a meaning.
I'm not ridiculing it trust me,I'm just trying to make a joke on the name

Whereas a lot of people made joke about GEJ and his wife and he never called it ridiculed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cape Verde, DR Congo, Tunisia, Zambia - AFCON 2015 Group B / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training / Nigeria Qualifies For 2018 Africa Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.