Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (32626 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Maldini212(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82761790:
One of the highly respected actress in Nollywood.
With no scandal whatsoever.
Always minding her business and doing her things peacefully, (same characteristics as Genevieve and Omosexy!)

Happy birthday beautiful Stephanie.
Many Happy returns.
Let's make it a Barbecue Parry this weekend sis!
kiss

See
Aboki sef dey form posh

I spit on cowhari and his surporters

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by spirul77: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2019
this woman has earned my respect from today, a whole nairaland, there's no single negative comment about her, wonders they say shall never end!!! nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Germi9: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2019
Obviously na she dey take care of her hubby Mr Linus
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by chocboi78(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2019
Wow!! Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful, bold and decent woman in 9ja...one of the proof that ladies dont need to b hoes to become successful...RESPECT steph!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Omenkata: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82761790:
Always minding her business and doing her things peacefully, (same characteristics as Genevieve and Omosexy!)

Many Happy returns.
kiss
[/s]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Omenkata: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82761799:
[/s]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:
wetin lala lost?

Hin papa cry cry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2019
I don't have to doubt your age but I respect you today as you celebrate your birthday....you have made us proud as a nollywood star..May God continue to bles you more..cheers
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:
wetin lala lost?
Him papa na
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2019
At least d pics are not sultry as some idiots all post up n down. I crush on her so tey I trailer crush me
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Kapeter(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hin papa cry cry
toyosis are always beautiful sha. Not dissapointed with what i saw on your profile. Orewa omo iya.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by OnPointMan(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2019
I too love this girl that year.

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Kapeter(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82761790:

Many Happy returns.
kiss

We don't think getting divorce from an abusive spouse is a scandal patriot.
She could have gone by now if she didn't take the right decision many years ago.
manna, wetin you go do about this Omenkata aka delvilhimself trailing you everywhere. Won't you report him to the police now? Even if na nairaland police self.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by AnthonyVal: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2019
There are some decent actresses not dainted by scandals

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by inspitation: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2019
HBD BROWN SKIN GIRL
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Omenkata: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Kapeter:
manna, wetin you go do about this Omenkata aka delvilhimself trailing you everywhere. Won't you report him to the police now? Even if na nairaland police self.
[/s]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Barryseal: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2019
I remember the period she had an accident which nearly crippled her shortly after her marriage debacle with Chikelue.
But 37yrs old? When she acted in the Era of shan George, Regina Askia and Genevieve?
Happy birthday anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by sodiamond: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2019
Football age.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by 2LESS(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2019
No lady wants to reach 40 Sha.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:
toyosis are always beautiful sha. Not dissapointed with what i saw on your profile. Orewa omo iya.

Thanks. Na my mama i resemble

Omo jo mummy kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82761799:

If confirmed,
Accept our condolences Lalasticlala.
May God give your family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
May Dad's wonderful soul Rest in perfect peace.
You love him,
but God loves him more.

Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by HillLuxury: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2019
Birthday mate
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2019
So she’s still this young? I thought most Nollywood females from the 90s era were in their 40s.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Amen
Thanks dearie.
Just seeing this.
Hope you are doing good and fine Tohyor Baby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by domido(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

Nigerian women fine Abeg grin

I so crushed on Stephanie and Genevieve till I realized it was time for me to grow up angry

And I'm still crushing on her. Reason I opened this thread oo. Chain!! Maybe I need to grow up too. grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82763700:

Thanks dearie.
Just seeing this.
Hope you are doing good and fine Tohyor Baby?

Of course i am and you?
Can't wait to have a taste of your BBQ kiss
Make i reach Nigeria first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by Perkins1: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2019
No she can't be 37. No no no. I was in J.S.S 3 at age 13 watching her act love and romance on TV.

Jim Iyke
Emeka Ike
Shan George
Rita Nzelu

All these acted with her and you say she's 37?

Well.... Just well.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by renewable1(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2019
Ever young... Happy birthday my queen grin

Nice one

WE CAN HELP YOU GET AN AFFORDABLE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by isibor266: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

Nigerian women fine Abeg grin

I so crushed on Stephanie and Genevieve till I realized it was time for me to grow up angry
You were never alone.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Of course i am and you?
Can't wait to have a taste of your BBQ kiss
Make i reach Nigeria first
We are absolutely good too dearie.
We are always at your service pal.
We wish you all the very best where you are.
See you when you are around pwettie! kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Blocked Fan Over Denrele Edun / AY Wears Military Camouflage To Burna Boy Concert. Photo / Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.