Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,178 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! (681 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THESE THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW!! AM SO DONE FOR!

Its not the infatuation with choclates or desire to have roses delivered. Its all about dopamine baby (in right caudate nucleus and right ventral tegmental areadopamine).

How the brain reacts to romance

Scientists say they have discovered what happens in the brain when someone falls in love.

They studied chemical reactions in men and women who were all in the early stages of relationships.

Research, published by the Society for Neuroscience, found activity in areas of the brain which are linked to energy and elation.

But scans found women's brains showed emotional responses, while men's showed activity linked to sexual arousal.

Researchers took functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scans of the brains of 17 young men and women to see what was happening in the brain of someone in love.

They were alternately shown a photo of someone they loved and one of someone they knew, but were emotionally neutral towards.

In between, they were given a task to distract them from their emotional responses to the photos.

They found that feelings of intensive romantic love were linked to activity in the right caudate nucleus and right ventral tegmental areadopamine, which have high levels of dopamine activity.

Dopamine is a brain chemical which produces feelings of satisfaction and pleasure
Re: I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! by Yorisb: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
ok!
Re: I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! by kay177(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
SO ALL THE ARTICLE YOU WROTE HERE GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD, YOU TRY OOO, WEY YOU NEVER DIE SELF angry angry
Re: I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! by Coolabbie: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
Thanks 4 d info.
Re: I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! by Dyt(f): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
theory of love propounded by sauer
Re: I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
Omg! Am so dead and u guys r nt helpin matters here. Any drugs? Any thing 2 get this off?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And Their Counterparts! / 10 Relationship Myths Punctured / Now How Can I Make This Val's Day Rock!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.