Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

!!!!!!!!!##### - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!!!!!!!!##### (706 Views)

Nairalanders please help me look into this / My Ex-husband Killed My Daughter And Made Me Look This Way. – Victim / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!!!!!!!##### by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2019
embarassed

Re: !!!!!!!!!##### by Abboki: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2019
grin
Re: !!!!!!!!!##### by Greycious(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Enjoy!
Offer Valid while stock lasts
Re: !!!!!!!!!##### by nkem1992: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Just let her be....
You already enumerated bad traits which surmount her cooking and whatsoever.....
Bad attitude and cunningness is what you shouldn't tolerate from a woman...
Leave her and her punna.....
Re: !!!!!!!!!##### by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Wetin you dey do with hairdresser in the first place? undecided
I no fit try am ooo.#spits
Just see na,local local talk everywhere.
So you dey park your gs430 in front of her salon go see her ABI wetin?
Dump the local dog and get you a working class chick and enjoy men.
Re: !!!!!!!!!##### by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Wetin you dey do with hairdresser in the first place? undecided
I no fit try am ooo.#spits
Just see na,local local talk everywhere.
So you dey park your gs430 in front of her salon go see her ABI wetin?
Dump the local dog and get you a working class chick and enjoy men.
lol boss na tv way i go buy for alaba she was the receptionist took my number when i write am for receipt come message me..he cause problem betwern her and Boss sef...i go dump her sharply..thanks

1 Like

Re: !!!!!!!!!##### by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2019
What advice do you want? You're in a sh!tty relationship with a women who isnt worth it. You shouldnt settle for less. Theres nothing to say than, leave her and her issues. Dont give yourself headache over a two timing woman.
Re: !!!!!!!!!##### by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
lol boss na tv way i go buy for alaba she was the receptionist took my number when i write am for receipt come message me..he cause problem betwern her and Boss sef...i go dump her sharply..thanks
Better men.
I now see,she got to know that guy in her time in the market.
When man Don work achieve small for life,e get some nonsense weh person suppose stop,like rolling with these type of chicks.
E dey make person lose foresight and settle for less!
Good luck bros.

(1) (Reply)

Living Together Before Marriage: Gain Or Pain? / Newly Wedded Couple's Special Number Got People Talking / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.